Day 12 (Friday)

Friends with "Benefits"

 

“You know,” Luhan said lightly disturbed and his eyes rolled around in their sockets. The beer bottle in his hand didn’t fit his face. He looked way too young to be able to even buy it for his parents. “He’s very, very handsome, but…”

Baozi sat in the other couch. He also had a beer, but it was only his first, whereas Luhan’s was the third or fourth. Luhan was very bad at handling alcohol Baozi witnessed. Luhan had already become half drunk after the second beer. Baozi waited for Luhan to continue.

“But he was so stupid. He told me after the date ended that he’d only gone on a date with me because the people in his department made a bet,” Luhan’s eyes became sparkling, probably because of the alcohol’s influence. “He’d agreed because he was bi, and you know what?”

He didn’t even give Baozi enough time to answer nor shake his head before he continued.

“He said he actually began to like me!” Luhan whined and put the bottle to his lips, bottomed it so the liquor would disappear into his mouth and down his throat. After that he grabbed another beer, opened it and gave it the exact same treatment, except for the fact that he only got halfway through the liquid before he needed to breathe. He then moved over to Baozi on the other couch. “You’re all just ing retarded bi-bastards. Every single one of you. ing. Retarded. You, Wufan, every bi-bastard out there. ing retards.”

Baozi couldn’t do anything else but to smile politely at Luhan. Luhan had asked Baozi to do this, to get drunk with him in his despair and sorrow.

Luhan smiled and began laughing at himself. He took himself to his head. “I’m so stupid. Why do I always attract ing bi-bastards? First my ex, then Wufan and now you? I must be cursed or something.”

The Korean boy really didn’t know what to do or say, but he was indeed scared and tried to get as far away from the drunk Chinese man as the couch would allow him.

Suddenly Luhan’s hand had found Baozi’s hair and forced them to look each other in the eyes. Luhan locked their gazes. “Why the hell did I request a Korean boy? I knew this would happen anyway. And why the hell did they have to send someone as cute as you? I really don’t understand, but that’s probably the best for now.” And then he smashed their lips together, not so gracefully. Luhan was closer at kissing Baozi’s nose than his mouth, but he somehow managed to move his lips lower so their lips were pressed against each other’s. The kiss was short and Baozi didn’t do anything to stop Luhan. In theory he couldn’t. It was his job to be kissed.

“,” Luhan cursed and rose on wobbling legs after the kiss. “I need something stronger now if I have to forget that kiss. What about you?”

“Count me in.”

 

 


A/N: 

Idea from: bloodyalexy @ tumblr

          "Request":
          Drunk kiss! Drunk kiss!