Day 11 (Thursday)

Friends with "Benefits"

 

‘You don’t have to come over today. I have a date~ ^^

See you tomorrow.

 

Luhan’

 

Baozi laughed out loud as he read the message.

“What’s wrong?” Yixing asked with his fragile voice.

“It’s just,” he let his phone slip back into his pocket. “I won’t be going to my client’s place today. He has a date.”

“That’s good!” Yixing exclaimed when he sat down beside Baozi on the couch. He had a cup of hot tea in his hands. “That means our service is working.”

“Yeah,” Baozi agreed with a sigh. “But I still don’t understand why he didn’t tell me in person.”

“Why should he? You’re not together, you know,” Yixing pointed out and sipped to the hot liquid.

“It just doesn’t seem like Luhan to do something as spontaneous as going on a date the same day he’s asked out,” Baozi continued to wonder. “He must have made the plans some days ago, so why didn’t he tell me yesterday that I shouldn’t come today?”

“Maybe he likes you?” Yixing tried to help. “Maybe he’s afraid that he’d hurt you?”

Baozi laughed. “Like that could ever be true. No one likes me.”

“That’s not true,” Yixing’s hand met Baozi’s nape and he tucked lightly on the latter’s hair. “I like you, and when I saw you the first time I almost fell for you.”

“Now you’re lying,” Baozi said flabbergasted.

“No Minseok. No I’m not,” Yixing opposed stubbornly. “You’re lovable and I would date you if we both didn’t had this job. Damn, this job is the only thing holding me back at the moment.”

“Are you serious?” Baozi asked sceptical, slightly doubting Yixing’s feelings.

Yixing nodded determined. “Of course I’m serious! I wouldn’t lie about love.”

Baozi looked perplexed and doubtful at his friend.

“I’m serious!” Yixing tried to confess again. “But don’t think about it. I’m still your friend.”

“Okay, I guess so,” Baozi turned his head away from Yixing to face the small TV.

“What will you use your newly-won-freedom to this evening?” Yixing questioned and drank his now tepid tea.

“I think I’ll drink, drink a lot of alcohol,” Baozi confessed.

“Sounds like a good idea,” Yixing confirmed. “A very, very brilliant idea.”

 



 

A/N: I don't really know what to say about this chapter, but what's happened has happened xD

On another note; I've begun working on another XiuHan fic, but don't worry, it won't affect this one ^^ I hope I'll be able to finish the new fic because I really like the idea >< What I can reveal for now is that it will most likely be called 'Antidepressant' and I hope you'll give that one a lot of love too~ Just as much as you've already given this one >///< So what do you think this 'Antidepressant' fic will be about~? I'm just curious to know what your first impression is :) 

Thank you so much for reading and commenting on this story, it really means a lot to me :)