Realizations

Baby, I'm Sorry.

"What? You fought with Baro again?" Binchan asked. I was talking to my unnie to the phone. I lay down on my bed slowly. Then I started to cry.

 

"Yah! Are you crying? You better stop or i'll run to your house. I'll beat you up. Tell me young lady, did you fought with him again?" She asked again.

 

"Neh unnie. Like, it always happened between the both of us. Every year, there won't be a time that we wont fight about something. and it's not even big or important. He always like to win over me even if my opinion is right. It hurts unnie. Chinchaseo. Why do we always fight?" I sobbed harder, since I was alone in my room. I felt all the emptyness swarm around me.

 

"I don't know. I have this question I want to ask, I don't knot if it would help but, i - i hope it wouldn't hurt you or it wou-"

"Unnie, it's ok. You can tell me everything about it." I said, calmly, trying to understand every word she would tell. She cared alot for me. She's like my knight and shining armor. I don't know what to do without her.

 

"Fine. Uhmmm.... Do you - perhaps - do you still like Baro hyung?" Her voice were full of sorrow. I know that she really cared about me. But still, my heart broke with her question.

 

"Yes, I still love him. And I will always will." I answered without hesitation.

 

"So, if you trully love him why don't you tell him what you feel. I'm sure he'll understand. Mybe he'll changed when he know that you're hurt inside."

 

I remined quiet. I heared her sigh after hearing my silent answer. I pouted.

 

"I'll try unnie. You must sleep now, it's getting late." I said. She sighed again.

"Ok. Bye, but, I'll talk to you tomorrow." She said.

"Ok, bye unnie, thanks. Goodnight." I hang up.

 

I felt my tears falling slowly. Even if I told my unnie. It wont still be easy . I turn to my right side, facing the picture at my desk. It was a picture of me with Baro in our 1st anniversary.We look so happy, how come this situation, I feared of having, happened between me and him. It's so unnantural. Unbelievable. I cried.

 

"Do I still love him?" I asked myself. As I realize things, I close my eyes slowly, letting small tears escape to my eyes.

 

_________________________________________________

 

Sorry guys for the late updateT-T

I was so busy since it was summer vacation. 

But, now, TADAH!!! I'm here. Mianeh:D

 

~~~~

 

While typing this, it reminds me of my unnie.

She was always there besides me. She made me happy, I always laugh when I'm with her.

And she was there to comfort me when my crush dumped me (my other storyXD)......

So unnie, thank you so much and I miss you <3 SARANGHE!!!!