Fifth Storm

Rain, Rain, Wash the Pain

Fifth Storm

 


Dara

 

A piece of crumpled paper roll pass  to my desk. The teacher’s voice became a background noise when I adjust the paper.

 

When are you going to take my blood. x.x

I am waiting, girl.

~Kevin

 

 

 

I turn to Kevin, who is pretending to be really focus on the board. It have been two days since we make a deal. His mother is completely heal, but I still didn’t take in any blood. Yes, I am stubborn. I don’t want to hurt him.

 



“Dara!” The teacher called. “Please, stay focus.” He tapped on the board. Kevin turn to me and grinned. I make a silly face at him, cause him wanting to laugh out loud.  I scribble something down on the paper.

Grrr. Beware,Boy. C:

Don’t wake the sleeping bear. =3

~by vamp Dara

 

 

I throw the paper back to him. It hit his broad shoulder and fell on the floor. When the teacher turn to write, he lean to my side pick up the paper ball. When he came back up, his face is inches away from mines. He whisper by my ear, “I am too delicious that you can’t stop staring at me?”

 

He smiled showing those straight white teeth. The hotness behind my ears and neck burning up. I quickly looked away from him, feeling a little shy inside.

 

Kevin and I grew closer lately. I start noticing he is not the shy boy I met before. He is really protective and flirty sometime, and have a really positive attitude.

 

The bell rang, when the clock hits 12:00. I turn to Kevin and lightly punch him with my fist. He turn and laughed at me. “Boy, What if the teacher read that note? I will be doom.” I scolded.

 

“They will take you in for science examination.” He laughed.

 

“Guys!” Bom run in the classroom and sits in front of me. “Did you see the new transfer students?”

 

“You mean Kevin?” I giggled, “He is being a jerk right here. I sure don’t want to see him.” Kevin lightly push me on the shoulder.

“No, no. Not Kevin.” Bom continues, “There are three of them. Two guys and one girl.” She smiles excitingly.

“I just saw them.” Another girl confirmed, “The guys are hot and the girl is gorgeous. They are like god and goddess.”

“Especially, the one with blonde hair.” Bom squealed. The girl nodded to agree.
Could it be Eli? I look to Kevin who is looking at me. “I know what you are thinking.” He nodded to me.

 

It turns out that the new students were Eli ,Jinwoon and G.na. Eli planned to keep us safe in school, so when anything happen they could be near. Jinwoon loop his arm around G.na, “Now I am free in the school.” He smiled.

 

“Just don’t drink any of my friends.” I commanded.
“We don’t drink human blood.” He looks at G.na who is trying to take his hand off her shoulder.

 

Eli takes my hand again. I knew he is going to give me power, so I just waited. Then G.na violently grab on to his hand. “What are you doing?” She mumbled word to him.

“Giving her energy.” Eli reply reasonably.

“Eli, you don’t have a mark and now you are giving off power. No wonder you are getting weaker and weaker lately.” Jinwoon commented.

“Dara, you have Kevin now. “ G.na turned to Kevin. Then her eyes grew, there is a second she froze. She let loose of Eli’s hand and start pondering.

 

“What is it?” Jinwoon tilt his head to G.na’s level.

“He have vampire blood scent.” She said in confusion.

“Maybe is because my mom is a mark.” Kevin replies. Then the bell cut off our conversation.

 

It wouldn’t be possible that he have vampire blood. Would it?

 

I let loose my body after school. It feels like a melting ice that is about to become water. Kevin lift me by the shoulder when we came out the school. His hand is warm and soft. When I am about to drop he always pick me up and give me supports.

 

When we walk out the school entrances, I can’t help it to sit on the bench by the door. Kevin is standing there waiting for me. I feel so weak right now, that I can’t even move my hand.

“Maybe you should drink my blood.” His shadow cast over me blocking me from the sun.
“I will just ask Eli to..” Before I finished taking. He turn his back to me and gave me his book bag. “Let’s go princess.”

He form a U shape to the back, telling me to jump on. I loop my arms around his neck as he pick up my legs. I can smell his shampoo, but not his blood. His back is warm and safe. It feels like a little hide out. I put my cheek by his right shoulder and close my eyes. We walked to somewhere. I don’t really care where, I want to stay like this and let him piggy back me.  Without knowing, I fell into my dream.

“Dara... Dara....” Kevin’s shaky voice interrupted me. When I open my eyes, there is a guy standing in front of us. The road is empty and quiet. The sky is dyed with the orange and red and not a sound is made. You can’t even hear the sound of the light wind.

“You woke up.” The guy sounds like a robot. His faces is emotionless, there are no smile, no anger. His is really neatly dress.

“Who is he?” I whispered in Kevin’s ear as he put me down.

Before Kevin replies. The guy raised his hand in the mid-air and the light shine between his fingers. Then a long sword slowly form with the lights. A clear long thin sword with a mystery print on the center.

“Kevin, back away.” I feel my feet moving backward. My sixth sense told me, he is a....

“ Sorry for the late introduction. I am a Hunter. ” He brandished his sword in the air. The light traced the sharp edge. “Nice to meet you.” He bows politely.

 

“Dara!” Kevin grab on my hand before I can react.

 

Eli

 

 

We headed down the road back to our vampire house. Everything is peaceful and calm, until G.na scream when one of her rose withered. G.na is our eyes. She can feel everything that is happening in this city. When the rain will hit and when the sun will come, she knows everything.

 

She pull the dry rose out of the solid. “They are here.” She kneels to the floor and start shivering with fear. Her eyes lost the light, looking to a long distance. She crushed the dying blood petal in her hand. Jinwoon hugged her and smoothed her long hair.

 

“Dara.” She whispered. “Something is happening.”  I trusted her. She is never wrong about anything.

 

“Jinwoon!” I called, “Let’s go.”

“But...” He looked at G.na.

“Come on!” I form the black sword in my hand.  Jinwoon stood up leaving G.na and followed.

 

They are here. It’s been a long time.

 

Dara

 

It’s like running in mud. The floor feels sticky and my feet is heavy. I wonder if I am melting, because I can only feel myself moving. Is this the end? But I just started to accept myself as a Vampire. The man who is running in front of me will be chain with my life.

 

Kevin stop when we reach the end of the street. A dead end, no way of getting out, no more running, no hope. Dead!

The Hunter slowed down and twisted the sword in his hand. The light reflex to my eyes that made me squint. That guy is like a machine, emotionless. Kevin pull me backward and hide me behind his back.  

This is happening way too fast. I can’t even catch up. I wish time can stop right there. When the guy pull his sword back and stabs it towards us, I was waiting for the pain go through my stomach. I image a knife stab through me.

 

I was waiting for the blood to bleed out, but nothing happened. I look down the pointy tip on the sword is a inches away from my skin.

Blood on the sword, on my shirt, just like red water, it drops from the sharp end of the sword. The smell of that sweet and painfulness run up my nose like a poison. My vision is blurry. I can only see the outline of Kevin’s strong back with a red bloody sword pierced through him.

 

“Dara, get out of here...” I heard him groaned. I felt something ran down my face, but not sure if is blood or tears. He will die because of me and there is nothing I can do. I am weak and useless.

 

The sound of heartbeats covered my ears. My heart pound against my ribs. I can not hear anything. Love, fear, anger, guiltiness crashed together. I want to scream and rip something apart. My skin is filled with goose bumps. The fangs extended, my eyes burning with tears. There is a pain spreading  from the tip of my nails. Then slowly, I let go of my consciousness and let a unknown excitement take over.

 

Eli

 

Jinwoon and I got there as fast as we could. By the end of a construction site and at the end of that torn down street, I felt a strong energy raising and burning. The smell of human blood is floating in the air.

“. I hope we are not too late.” Jinwoon ran towards the end.  I followed. Jinwoon’s mouth drop when we turned to the dead end. “.” He swore.

Kevin is on the floor bleeding a river of blood. A sword is pierced on his stomach. His face is white like corpus. Jinwoon transport next to him and start healing.

 

Dara is nowhere to be found. I am sure that sword is from the hunter, but where are they. A wave of strong energy pressured me from the right. Then right side of the wall crumble down. Two people fly out. Dara pins a man to the opposite wall. Her skin is pale, eyes in dark red. She roared like a animal. The long sharp fangs followed with saliva.  She slice her nails like a knife though the man’s arm.

 

The man strike her in the stomach and push her away. He is still the same, with no emotions.

 

“Heechul!” I called his name. The hunter who killed my girlfriend, my love. I will never forget his face.

 

He turn to me, not for long. Dara start to attack him again. Then he disappear into air before her nails cut through his brain. The sword on Kevin vanished; however, he is still lying there half alive.

 

“Calm her!” Jinwoon screamed.

Dara’s eyes are staring at me. They are hypnotized like is in a long dream. I raise my sword when she ran towards me with her long nails. We crashed together, forming a X between us. I can feel the sharpness of her nails.

“Dara! I am Eli! Eli!” I yelled. She didn’t respond. I am feeling weaker and weaker. It must be the reason that transfering power to her. I took a step backward and she slice her nails on my sword. The sound is sharp to my ears. My feet slip back trying to support myself from falling. She move back quickly, then bring her right arm backward and suddenly accelerate her speed. When she wanted to stab through me, a green rose vine whirled up her leg and dark red roses blossom.

 

“G.na!” Jinwoon called.

 

I watch Dara’s eyelid slowly closed as the vines reversed their movements. She drop to the dusty floor.


 

Updated: April 2, 2013

LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading :)

Sorry, for the late update.

Something came up with my family Dx But I will update every week ^ ^ 

Love you all