Twenty fifth Storm

Rain, Rain, Wash the Pain

Twenty fifth Storm

 

Dara

A chill of cold air run up my back when he said the words.  I quickly back away from him. The man laughed with his loud evil voice.


 

“I am your father’s awaken. I don’t have a name, but they all call me Master.” The man smoothly turn on his back in the air.


 

“What do you want?” I snapped at him. Knowing this man had killed my mother and took my father’s body is firing me up. However, I can’t attack, because I know. I know he is too strong to fight again.


 

“I have your awaken, Luhan.” He smile and fly around Luhan for awhile. Luhan tensed up and clenched his teeth.  “He is my best partner. I can’t smell the heating fire from him.”


 

I teleport quickly in between them with my sword. The sharp tip pointed on the man’s throat. He didn’t move, but the smile is still on his face. Luhan vanished back into my body.


 

“Let me tell you one more time.” I furrowed my eyebrows and try to control my action. “Get the hell away from here.” The black coal sword fire up with redness. The man back way in a flash.


 

“See you in the tournament.” The man fly up in the sky.


 

“One last warning, the two vampire around up will eat you up alive.” He laughed.


 

When he left, I stood in silence. We stood on the roof as the cold wind clear our mind.  Kevin peek at me and jump back down from the broken hole. He know he is danger to me.


 

“Stay alive.” Eli breaking the silence. I didn’t respond to him. I stare at Kevin’s shadow like I had been paralyzed.


 

It would be meaningless to live without him.


 

Kevin


 

The day had arrived. The vampire tournament started today. After all those training for the new skill, the time has come. We walked up a stairway. That rarely had anyone on the way.


 

“The population had die down.” G.na stated. “It must be that man.”


 

G.na and Jinwoon joined us, but they don’t enter the tournament. Jinwoon right now is just normal human. We come to a two way stair. One to the right and one to the left. G.na and Jinwoon took the other way. As Eli, Dara and I walk up the other one.


 

The last word they told me is to stay alive.


 

I didn’t reply. No one can promise to walk out there alive. It means to be the king.


 

We stay quiet as the stair lead us up a huge platform.  It might be a trip walking up heaven. The air around us lowly whiten and soon the stair can no longer be seen as I look down. I only heard Eli’s voice somewhere around me.


 

“They are going to separate us now. See you there. Dara.”


 

No one answer.

 

 

I kept on walking. I stop when I felt the flat floor against my feet. The cloud blow away from the area, then there are many different kind of vampires around me. Their looked at me with a underestimating eyes. Probably thinking why is a half- vamp here in a tournament.


 

I walk through the crowd try to find Dara.


 

Then a belt ring, everyone seems to know what is going to happen next. They quickly widen the space from each other.  One of them, in front of me, summon out his sword. I grew cautious.


 

“There we go.” I heard Kiseop said inside of my head.  “I seen one of these before.”


 

I look around me. We are surrounded by a fence. Then outside of the fences are empty stairs going upward like seats. Seats for other vampire to watch.


 

Cruel.

 

Many enjoy watching us being killed. But who knows, we are monsters in human form.



 

“What do you mean on of these?” I asked Kiseop.


 

“Just a bloody bath.”


 

The sound of cutting hit me from my right.  Blood splashed on my face. With a quick jump, I back away.  I wipe the blood with my hand. Seeing the redness on my hand had creating butterflies on my stomach. It just told me that. Soon your hand will be fill with blood.


 

“It had began.”


 

“Only two will survive.”





 

Two.


 

I summon my sword and defending myself as one of the stranger slashing me with attacks. I didn’t fight back, because I can’t. I hesitated that they might be a good person and had a purpose just like Dara and Eli.


 

“Fight!” The stranger scream at me. “I am here to die. Your life or mines.”  


 

Suddenly the person clasped on the ground. Eli is standing in front of me. Face painted with blood.


 

“It’s no time for you to think.” Eli keep his face frozen. “They know they come to here to become a monster or die.”


 

He’s right. I pick up my sword, but only can attack the ones that are attacking me.


 

Two will win, but we have three in the tournament.  I finally have the courage to stab my sword into my enemy.  When I pull them out, blood rain on my face.


 

“You don’t count.” Kiseop explained again. “You are the blood source and you are not suppose to fight. Your vampire is suppose to keep you away from harm.”


 

“But I can get hurt or die.” I added.


 

“No.” Kiseop continues, “Your little friend probably didn’t know this.”


 

“If your vampire wins the tournament, in this world you will be immortal.”


 

Dara


 

With my wings, I fly up in the air avoiding any attack from others. My only purpose is to find that man. That man who kill my mother and father.


 

All I can remember is seeing people being killed right under me. I try not to look down. The smell of fresh blood everywhere. It more like a slaughter house. Dark blood had washed the heavenly ground.


 

“You only came for me.” That voice.

 

Fire swirl out from my hand and my sword forms. The so call “Master” is in front of me. He looks disgusting like the last time I saw him.


 

“You are still too weak, Dara.” He suddenly whispered in my ear. Movements that are too fast for my eyes.  He didn’t have a chance to attack because I quickly back away.


 

Pain suddenly appear on my cheek. I touched the blood dripping down my face. What is this? He can even kill me silently.  I glanced at the man’s sly smile.


 

“Dara. Do you need me to come out?” Luhan requested.


 

“No.”


 

“You can’t see his attacks.” Luhan said.


 

“Trust me. I have an idea.”


 

The Master chuckled and held his stomach enjoying every second of this. “I have never seen someone like you. You are just like your mother.”  My eyes fired up with redness. Maybe is from anger, because everything I see is fill with redness.


 

Fire surrounded the man. He didn’t stop laughing. I form a fire bow with my hand. Then aimed an arrow on his brain. I wish this son of a can be ripped apart by my bare hand. In a lighting speed, the arrow fly towards his head. The man till his head to the side like a child and the arrow missed.


 

Dara grew with frustrations and with ten more arrows by her bow. She aimed towards the man, while distracting him with fire. One of arrow cut the skin on his face, but all the other one missed.


 

The man suddenly disappear then in full speed. A sword flew by Dara. She quickly pulled it by the handle and avoid any injury on her. He then aimed at her with more than hundred knife. The sharp objects surrounded her.  


 

He want to crush this butterfly.


 

Dara panic and try to use her sword to block the knife, but the number for knife keeps coming unstoppable.  Then she reached her limit of speed. Sharp knife fly against her skin ripping pieces of her body.


 

She is expecting painfulness attack her nervous, but everything is covered by a loud scream.


 

A scream of help.


 

The sound echo in the huge area.


 

The existence of her blood sources, Kevin, suddenly disappeared.

 

 

 

Updated: September 12, 2013

LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading

-BOWS- I am sorry that I have been gone

I love you story

I am determine to finish you

While writing the story I got a writer's block and got stuck ;.;

Please for give me. It's been a busy life.

But hey! I am back! I am back! <3