Eleventh Storm

Rain, Rain, Wash the Pain

Eleventh Storm


Eli


“Where are they? We should go.” I recommended to Jinwoon. Jinwoon sipped the coffee from his mug calmly. I pressed my cold hand against my face. When did I become such hot tempered person? I asked myself.


“They are here.” G.na started to water the special blue rose by her side.


I heard the door knob twisted and the wooden door slowly opens. Dara walked in with her eyebrows knit and water dripping on the floor. Kevin followed. It looks like as if they had danced in the rain for more than a hour.


“Where have you been?”Jinwoon takes my line. But before they can answer it, G.na suddenly teleported behind Kevin and shut the door. Her back facing us. Me and Jinwoon were surprised by her actions. Vampire normally don’t use teleportation unless is a hurry and that power can only use in short distances attacks. “His eyes, Eli.” She mumbled out the words.


Now she mentions it , I notice Kevin’s eye color is red. It’s not normal vampire dark red, but a lighter color. Jinwoon set his coffee down and stood up in alert. G.na whip around and approch him as she unleash her power.


“What are you? What’s your purpose? Why did you get close to Dara? Are you a hunter? Or at least a half.” Her eyes slowly narrow and blurted out all the question. Kevin takes a few step back because she is too close. That is one problem about G.na, when she is unable to identify a vampire’s power she gets defensive. Dara quickly move in front of Kevin, “I believe he is a butterfly, but what is happening?”


We all went into silence. I only hear the rain splashing against the window. No one knows the answer. Kevin is an unknown creature even to us.


“I don’t know anymore.” Kevin exhale broke the long pause. “This is too much all at once. I thought I was just a weak boy who got bullied. Then I got lucky meeting a mythical creature.” He exchange looks with Dara. Then he head into the bathroom with an emotionless face.


“There might be an effect on you Dara. He is certainly a vampire.” G.na furrow her brows and turn to get Dara some dry clothes.


“What the heck is this?” She drop on the floor and sat there like a little kid. Jinwoon squat down in front of her, like a parent trying to convince their child. “You know the vampire world is too complicated. We don’t really even know ourselves.” He gave me a solemn look and then walked out the living room.


Dara sat on the floor still didn’t move had her back facing me, “Eli, how long have you been living?”


“About a 100 year.”


“Have you seen something like this?”Her wings grew out from her back and poke through her damped shirt.


“Yes. The king of this vampire age have the same one.” I can feel the sadness streaming out of her.


“I just want to be normal. You know- like a teenager, like a child. Have a parent, have a friend, have a lover. Even though I have none before...” I stood in silent, because it seems like she is talking to her self. She shook her head, “But I can’t. Not when Kevin is a vampire, not when I already met you. Not when I wanted my revenge. ”


She turns her head and eyes growing in dark red. Her voice suddenly changed with a thick strong  tone, “Train me into a Queen!”


Kevin


I head out of the bathroom after I took a shower. Then I went straight up the stairs. Eli is cleaning the wet floor with a mop and Dara is gone. I turn right as soon as I reach the second floor. From the top I can still see the big living room through the side. When I enter my room, which is next to Dara’s, I flop down into the bed and relax.


The next time I open my eyes. Dara is sitting next to my bed watching me. I quickly jumped up surprised by her.


“What is it?” I heard myself asked.


“I am going to be away for awhile.” Her eyes glow in the dark. “You are going to become a vampire. I want to be the Queen. I want to find who kill my mother.” She requested. I watch her blink and sigh.


“We are going to the vampire tournament. I mean fight.” She explains, “If we lose, we die. I want to ask what you think. I am not going to pull you into it if you don’t want to.”


“Sure. Let’s go.” I lean toward and huge her close. “If you want that then lets do it, we are not going to lose.”


“We are not going to lose.” She repeat the word and rest her head on my shoulder. I am attracted to her. She had changed me in so many ways. If I need to, I will give her my life.


For that moment, I realize my heart is beating for her.




Eli and Dara went to another house that was near a mountain. It was an old abandon house. Eli explain that is a passage to the inside of the mountain. He took some blood from me with a medical bottle before they left. That means it will a long time. We see them walk in as cold hard ice freeze the whole mountain.


G.na and Jinwoon is in charge of helping me, while Eli train Dara. We didn’t even know how to start. They try many ways to make my power active again. G.na try to make me drink blood, but I puke up after a few sip. It’s disgusting with a strong smell of iron. They tried some weird stuff. Jinwoon with his earth element that try to awake my other side. He cast his healing magic on me, but nothing happen.


After a few days of trying, today something happen to my body. No, more like something happen to earth.


The sun is bright and hot when we went out the house. It’s even hard to stare at the bright reflection for too long. I followed Jinwoon and G.na as we head out.


“I don’t know what is with you.” Jinwoon comment, “He seem like a normal human to me.” He turns to G.na, who is walking next to him. We are on our way to the park for research. They suspect me to be an nature element with plants.


“I am telling you. I can feel his vampire existence. His flower is growing everyday, ok?” She repeated for the six time sound kind of annoy, but still keeps her elegant.


“Ok, flower.” Jinwoon stick his tongue out and make a silly face.


G.na try to maintance her face emotion change into a smile. “Silly.” She commented. We cross the street like any other people. There is a little kid running from the other side of the street heading towards us.


He dropped his toy when we walked reached the other side. “Mom!” I heard him cries. He ran out back to the middle of the road and bend down for it. There is a speeding car driving towards him. I quickly increase my speed and yank myself to pull him away.


But is a little too late for that, I stay there waiting for me to fly out. I cover my hand over the little boy’s head. I felt a hit on my upper arm and then pain came it. When I open my eyes, G.na is standing in front of me and Jinwoon on the back. Both of them had one hand on the car lid of that blue shine car. The lid make by metal is deformed like its been hit by a bulldozer.


Everyone stay in silence with their jaw drop to the floor. The little started to cry and his mother came to take him away.


I stood up with my upper injured arm cut by the front edge of the car. We walked away to let Jinwoon heal me. But his eyes grew wide when he saw the injury. “It’s healing on its own.” G.na quickly turn to my arm, where is already half heal into a scar.


The sky roared and dark clouds take over with full speed. G.na turn to the sky with her eyebrows knit. Her hand fold together watching as water hit the ground drop by drop.


“That’s funny. It was hotter than the desert earlier.” I catch the rain with my hand. G.na quint her eyes and unfold her arms. A rose vein grew out from the middle of her palm.  They form a sword in her hand. She turn suddenly and raise her weapon at me. The tips of the sword cut the healing wound on my arm. I felt on my and clench to the blood cut. This girl is unpredictable a dangerous.


“What are you doing!” Jinwoon raise his voice. The thunder roared in the sky and quickly the light rain turn heavy.


“Look at his wound and look at the rain.” She stared at me with a stilled eye. I moved my hand away from the wide cut. I was shock. Big Time...


The skin and muscle reproducing itself and slow heals itself. I got a chill even looking at my own arm. Jinwoon had no word, his eyebrow furrow.


“The rain is your element. That means you can call for them.” He looked at my confused face, “The problem is you have to get hurt for your vampire side to come out.”


“And when is raining he is a full vampire.” G.na grew another rose from her hand. It’s dark red. “This is you. You are a full blood butterfly under the rain.”



Dara


 

“What is this place?” We walked in a dark hall and reached a empty room. The room is huge. Eli lighted up a few light inside.


“It’s the middle of the mountain.” He explains, “I lived here before I met any other vampires.”


“Here?” My tone sound surprised. “It’s like you're some kind of caveman.”


“I was.” He smiled. “Until I found a  baby vampire in the mountain.” My eyebrow raised with a question.


“Anyways.”He claps his hand together. “Let’s start the training.”  He sit down on the cold floor and wave me to do the same, so I did.


“Rules of the Awaken.” He started his first sentence that had already confused me, “Awaken is the power inside of you. You have seen that light went into your heart right?”


My mind flashed back to the day when I was with Kevin on the snowy street. The place where I got crazy and hurt Kevin. I nodded.


“That little light is going to form into a human form. It will become your awaken. You will have to make a contract with the awaken with it.” He move his hand in motion as he talk.


“How do I meet that thing...” I quickly change my word, “I mean awaken.”


“High concentration.” He smirk. I sighed and roll my eyes. “Does every vampire have to do this?”


“No, just blood butterfly. Thats why we are strong, we have an amount of two vampire powers in one body.” He writes something on the floor while talking.


Then he walk around me dragging one of his finger on the floor. When the invisible circle is complete, he sits back down in front of me. He tell me to sit straight. He place his hand on the floor and I see the ice cold air raise from his hand. It froze the circle around with ice.


“Close your eyes, when you are ready.” He smiles. I was about to close them, but Eli interrupts.


“One more thing, remember don’t let the awaken takes over you.” His eyebrows knit together, “We will all die.”


“I won’t.” I give a thumbs up and smile.


He shuffle my hair, “Good luck. I will be waiting here.”

 

Updated: May 4, 2013

LovebeingaELF

Thank you for reading :)

Sorry the update is one day late

^ ^ Hope you will like this chapter :)

As alway I really want to know what my readers think :) comment v

XD haha Eli :>