FINAL

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love, Love, Love - To the Beautiful You OST

 

★FINAL

 

First of all, I want to say sorry for not updating this fic for almost two months now. I've been really, really busy and I hope you will understand. I still try to squeeze in writing fanfic between my free time since I really love writing and I want to share it to everyone. I have a lots in store but I'm afraid that if I post it I won't have much time to update it like what I have used to.

I will miss updating this fic so much. I got attached to it unlike to my other stories but for my loyal readers of this fic, sorry but I will no longer write a sequel. I actually at writing sequels. Anyway, I made this chap as sweet and romantic as I can so I hope it will like it. I rated it because of the content. I tried making it detailed but I just can’t write it yet … so I’ll just leave the imaginations to you. 

Anyways, thank you so much for supporting and reading this fic! For always waiting for my updates. My first fic and I got 15, 000 plus subbies. Thank you for all the sweet, encouraging and funny comments! I appreaciate all of it and thank you for waiting.

ENJOY THE LAST CHAPTER~~ ^^ <3

-----------------

 

After graduating college, still you’re father didn’t return but he’s constantly sending you letters and sometimes you’re scolding him for not appearing at your graduation. You and Lu Han finally got a marriage certificate.

You are sitting with him at the couch. He surrounded his arms around your body and pulled you into his chest. “Hmm, how do you feel that you’re officially Lu Eunbyul now? Feels great you have my last name?”

“Wow, you’re so arrogant.” You elbowed him on his stomach and he groaned with a soft chuckle.

Lu Han lowered his head, lips reaching to your jaw and laid butterfly kisses. “How could you be this perfect?” his lips brushed against your skin while smiling. “And finally,” Lu Han scooped you into his arms.

You blushed. “Lu…Lu Han!” he carried you inside the room and gently laid you at the bed. “You won’t let me stop you this time, right?” your hands were on his chest.

 

Lu Han

 

Our love story is like in movies and dramas. Cliched but it doesn’t matter, I love this girl so much. The first da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter