oo8

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twilight - Love Is Difficult (Rooftop Prince OST)

 

★oo8

 

Luhan is in charge of pushing the cart and so he doesn’t have any choice but to follow you behind.

“What are we going to buy?” you mumbled while walking and scanning some aisle. You can think of so many foods that you can cook but you don’t know if Luhan will like it.

*Wait, I don’t care if Luhan doesn’t like it.* you started getting some ingredients you know how to cook.

Rice cakes, chilli pastes, kimchi, lettuce and many more spices. Luhan is just looking at the ingredients you’re putting in.

“You know how to cook?” he asked.

You are reading the expiration date of the baby corn and answered him. “Of course, what do you think?”

“No.” he quickly answered you.

If you can just tape his mouth, you already did it to him.

As you turned the next aisle, you and Luhan arrived at the free tasting section and your eyes twinkled.

This is your favorite part of the supermarket. You left Luhan and started tasting each and every food they have.

“Does this girl don’t have any shame? Aish,” Luhan lowered his head in embarrassment as he follows you behind. He wanted to cover his face but he can just lower his head in embarrassment.

You are about to eat another when Luhan pulled you by the back of your blouse away from the free taste section. He’s frowning and when you faced him, you looked like a squirrel that your cheeks are bloated with foods.

He rolled his eyes and sighed. “Don’t you have any shame? Let’s go buy some other things. I want to go home.”

You huffed and mumbled words that he can’t hear. You chewed the food inside your mouth and swallowed them down. After paying for the groceries, you ended up having 5 bags in total.

His arms were crossed on his chest and looked down on you. “Hurry, I’m tired.” He started walking when you grabbed the sleeve of his jacket, causing for him to stop. He glared at you. “What now?”

“Are you going to let me carry this all?” The bags were too heavy if you’re the only one who’s going to carry them all. You tried it you felt your arms are going to be ripped off your body already, “Yah!”

He heaved a very deep sigh as you watch him bents down and picked a pack of chips. “Better? Let’s go.” That made you scoffed in disbelief.

“Do you think that’s a huge help? You have to help me too you know – “ you stopped from ranting when he carried three bags already.

“Just to stop you from blabbering nonsense, you’re really irritating. I hate hearing your voice.” He said in a monotone voice but he looked like he's struggling.

You started snickering. “You looked like you’re going to die already! It’s only 3 bags for Pete’s sake! I carry more than that when I used to deliver every morning.” You bragged that to him.

Since he’s a guy, he should be carrying it like a real man.

He gave you an irritating look.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter