o76

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo In Guk - All I Want is U

 

★o76

 

The whistle of the kettle woke you up and knew that Ahjumma is also awake now.

After taking a bath, you leaned in the mirror and fixed your hair in a neat ponytail. “I look better.” You smiled and ran outside your room and saw Ahjumma mixing the coffee inside the mug with a small spoon. “Goodmorning, Ahjumma! I’ll go to school early!”

You don’t want to see Lu Han who might be standing outside the restaurant and plus, the school is the only place where you won’t see Lu Han and it actually made feel you a bit at ease.

She blinked in surprise. “Yah, at least eat a bread!” but you’re already gone. It’s like it’s your first day of school but Ahjumma smiled. Finally, she saw you smiling again. She saw the old Eunbyul back. “Have fun.”

Today is the scheduled Physical Education subject and everyone loves this class including you.

In your province, it’s always basketball. You’re not that fond of basketball but you still love playing it. Up until now, you don’t understand why Physical Education is still needed in college.

You’re happy it’s not soccer since it will just remind you of Lu Han.

Even though your inside the court, it’s hot… it’s too hot. You have to run back and forth along the long court with your girly legs and your team mates keep on passing you the ball since they know you are really sporty.

“Ahh, Seung Jo!” you whined since when you passed him the ball, he missed a shot. You rested your hands on your knees to rest from running. You’re sweating from your head to neck. “Seung Jo can you at least make points?”

“I’m trying, okay?” he stuck his tongue out at you and you chuckled at how childish he is.

The coach blows his whistle catching everyone’s attention except for you who is still cathing your breath. You’re back is facing the coach, but you waited for him to speak before you turn to him.

You’re thinking it’s just something to do on how to play basketball properly. “We have a new transferee from Seoul.”

“He’s so cute!” “ Look at his baby-face you just want to cuddle him.”

You wiped your sweat with the back of your hand as you turn around to see who the transferee is. Your heart rate raced inside your chest and your eyes rounded in surprise.

Its Lu Han grinning right at you and eyes only fixed on you. “What is he doing here…” you mumbled. You spun around and ignored him. *Why is he keep on doing this!?*

Lu Han dropped his bag at the floor. “Sir, I want to play.”

“Sure,”

He entered the court and he didn’t even leave his eyes off you, trying to avoid him.

The coach blows his whistle again and game started. You’re getting dizzy, all of a sudden your mind is not in the game already. All you could hear is your heart racing in your chest. The beat is making you deaf.

“Byul ah~” Seung Jo passed you the ball and you’re about to dribble it towards your team’s hoop when Lu Han appeared just in front to block you.

Lu Han looked into your eyes and opened his arms wide, you stared at it like he’s asking for you to hug him. “Don’t I even get a kiss? Or ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter