o75

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Perhaps Love - Princess Hours OST

 

★o75

 

The wind is cold but the blazing hot sun is making your skin to feel a little pain and frown without a reason. You and Lu Han were in front of a day care center. You volunteered to be a substitute teacher to the kids at the daycare center for your ahjumma’s friend but Lu Han also volunteered when knew about this news after visiting ahjumma’s restaurant.

You were standing outside the day care under the hot sun while Lu Han is carrying an umbrella wearing this cute frowning face. The sun is enough to distract you but Lu Han got your attention. “What’s with the face? Stop it.”

He noticed half of your body is getting burnt by the sun so he pulled you closer and moved the umbrella more towards you. You were dazed that he pulled you close to him, like it’s been awhile since he pulled you like that. “It’s because it’s so hot. Aish, the weather is making me frown.”

“I already told you not to come but you keep on insisting. Is this my fault?” you frowned at him and he just tch-ed and smiled all of a sudden. If this is one of the ways that he can be close to you again he’ll do it even if he hated the sun and its hotness.

Both of you entered the small but clean day care. The walls were painted in different colors of flowers, there are trees and kids as well. The teacher who looks likes she’s on her 40s warmly held your hand. “Thank you so much, Byul. You don’t know how much thankful I am.” Then she noticed the cute guy behind you. “Is he your boyfriend?”

“No.” you quickly answered.

“Not yet, we will be together again very soon.” Lu Han sounded so sure when you frowned at him he just flashed you a smile.

“Then, I’ll leave you the kids for awhile. Thank you again hmm?” she smiled at Lu Han and both of you bowed to bid your goodbyes. When you faced the room, the kids were looking up the both of you with big round and curious eyes. You can’t help but to feel so moved because of their cuteness and nervous at the same time.

There are at least ten of them and actually you’re thanking Lu Han for coming since you don’t know if you can handle them yourself. “Noona, what is your name?” A boy with a small cap and small red and blue bagpack was the first kid to break the awkwardness.

You crouched down in front of him and fixed his hat. “My name is Eunbyul. But just call me Byul.” You smiled widely and he smiled in return. “So, what do you want to do?” you eyed everyone and they looked at each other before saying only one thing.

“Play!”

You clasped your hands together. “Alright, should we go at the park and play?”

They jumped and cheered so happy hearing about your news. While they are so excited, Lu Han leaned down near your ear. “I think you should be teaching them at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter