o73

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXO - Mircles in December (Chinese Version)

 

★o73

 

Ahjumma enrolled you in a university near there. You looked at your door, thinking Lu Han will be outside, waiting for you but you know starting today, nothing will be the same anymore.

You brushed your hair with a comb and wore your backpack. “New day, Eunbyul,”

You still don’t know where to find your father, since he left without a word; you didn’t hear any news from him anymore. You don’t even know where to start if you’re going to find him. You opened the door of your room and the first thing you saw is how your old home looks like.

“I-I’m going now, Ahjumma.” You sighed and walked downstairs.

Right when you walked out of the house, you saw some of you schoolmates walking at the same way, since it’s not that far from your school, you decided to just walk slowly.

“Yoo Eunbyul! Is that you?!” you spun around and saw your old friend Jin Ri running to you. She attacked you with a hug. “Oh my goodness, it’s really you. How are you? Why are you back here?” she asked. “Ohh… let me guess, still the same?” she knows about your father always getting re-married. She slung an arm around your neck. “Okay, just like before, I will help you recover!”

You smiled at her thoughtfulness and you suddenly missed Sae Hee. She’s as kind as her but Jin Ri is indeed much livelier and you miss her a lot. *I hope… I don’t think I can easily forget now.*

Everyone at the university who knows you welcomed you so warmly it’s like they are waiting for your return. Some teased you and said you looked more beautiful now. You juts ignored them and laughed at some. *Should I really forget about Lu Han?* you held your neck that feels empty now because the necklace is not there anymore.

At the same time, Lu Han is getting crazy. Not seeing you is making a hole in his heart and you’re the only person who can make him feel complete again.

Lu Han is blankly staring at the TV when his step-mom saw him. “Mr. Jang,” she called.

Mr. Jang walked to her. “What is it Madam?”

She inhaled and crossed her arms above her chest. “Please, make sure Lu Han will not meet that girl Eunbyul again. Keep an eye on him.”

“But Madam, this is the first I saw him so depressed. It’s like his soul left his body.”

“Mr. Jang that is my order,”

The old mad sighed in defeat as he lowered his head and till Lu Han Step-Mom walked back to her room.

He looked at the lifeless like guy at the living room. He raised his legs up to the couch. 

Everything is different about him. “You’re not the Lu Han I know now. He must be having a very hard time.” Lu Han’s eyes were on TV and noticed the show, it’s your favorite variety show and Lu Han should be laughing but instead, he’s just staring at it, eyelids slowly blinking. “Mr. Lu Han…”

If Lu Han is not absent, he will just sleep at his desk while the professor is lecturing. One time, the professor woke him up and scolded him for always sleeping at his class but he just kept quiet and left the room.

 At the library, he will just stare blankly outside the window, not even blinking. All of a sudden,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter