o71

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Geu Deh Ji Geum - Full House OST

 

★o71

 

Thunders were roaring and the sky is incredibly dark and sulky anytime now, heavy rain will pour but it’s not enough to stop Lu Han from leaving the house. After running out of his room, he arrived in front Lay’s apartment complex and looked up the window’s hoping he’ll see you. No, he’s not hoping to see you. He wants to see you so bad.

How long is he planning to stand there? No one knows.

In the end, you can’t sleep. The pain and the heaviness you feel inside your chest is just too unbreable. Sitting up from the bed, you glanced outside to see Lay sleeping peacefully by the couch. You took your cardigan and heard the thunder so before leaving to walk outside for awhile, you borrowed Lay’s red umbrella for awhile. You wanted to brush Luhan off your head and inhale a fresh air. Everything is suffocating you.

Lu Han is walking back and forth when he noticed someone walking out of the building. He instantly hid but when he saw it was you walking and passed by him already, he felt so light. He decided to silently follow you behind.

“The sky looks so sad too.” You mumbled, looking and trying to tell the sky not to pour the rain just yet. You stopped from walking and stretched your arm out and opened your palm, facing the night sky, “Don’t cry like me.”

He’s just standing not far from you. For now, he’s contented just seeing you far away. He’s afraid that you might run away from him when you see him following you like that. Lu Han’s eyes are softening, gazing at you softly as if you’re the stars in his dark night sky. “Look what have you done to me,”

You started walking again not sure where to go or where you’ll feet will drag you. But no matter how far you walk, it’ll not make you forget Lu Han. Every step you make is the same as Lu Han. It’s like he’s micmicking every actions you make while staring at only you.

Some may find it creepy but for Lu Han, letting you off his gaze is like making him feel you’ll disappear in a split second.

An empty park called your attention so you decided to just sit by the bench.

Droplets of rain said hello to your skin so you decided to open the umbrella to protect yourself from getting drenched. The park where you at is not that far from Lay’s apartment complex you can still see it. Closing your eyes, visions of Lu Han smiling at you just popped out and you instantly opened them again. “Why am I seeing him again?!” you heavily sighed when you felt someone just sat down really close beside you shielding himself from the rain under the same umbrella.

“You shouldn’t be walking alone at night.” His voice made your heart skipped a beat. He met your shocked gaze and he just tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter