o67

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G. NA - Oops

 

★o67

 

After getting the key from the reception, both of you opened the door of the room Xiumin booked. You swallowed hard.

There’s rose petals formed in a heartshape at the queen size bed, lavender scented candles were lit it’s like they were really expecting you coming at this time and the atmosphere looks so, honey-moon like thingy. Lu Han closed his eyes. “Chen…” he mumbled.

You removed your bag and dropped it at the floor. You shoved the curtains away and saw the view. The sight of the sea is breathtaking. It was like the view at your school trip last time, but this time, Lu Han’s with you.

Arms wrapped around your waist. “Let’s just enjoy this, hmm?”

“Fine, I don’t have a choice. I’m stuck with you.” You frowned.  Lu Han leaned back and his shocked expression made you laugh. “I was kidding.” You smiled and cherished the view

“Let’s go for a walk?” you nodded your head and he released his arms around you. “I’ll go change first.” When he said that, you saw him removing his shirt and you saw half of his body.

“Lu Han!” you covered your eyes. “W-What are you doing? Put that back.” You were looking away as you grabbed the hem of his shirt and put it down, flattening the end of it. “C-change and I will go out for awhile.” You stuttered and about to walk away when Lu Han grabbed your wrist back.

“Why are you kept on acting innocent? You’ve seen me topless before and you have to get used to it.” Without asking or hearing another word from you, he removed his shirt while your eyes were glued to him. He saw you and he smirked. He zipped his bag open and took a white wifebeater. He wore it and touched the tip of your nose. “Come on,” he held your hand and led you out of the room.

You were holding your shoes while walking with Lu Han at the sand, fingers were interlaced together. He smiled and watched you walking a little ahead of him because the way the water splash your feet are exciting you.

“You look so childish.” He grinned, his eyes were forming into a crescent moon shape because of his smile.

You looked back at him with a frown. He looked so good with his wifebeater. His arms and sides were really hot. The wind is a little hard to your held your hair to steady them. Lu Han pulled you to him and locked his fingers behind your back. Stomachs were touching. “What now?” you frowned.

He smiled and slowly leaned in your face. Lips were just centimetres from each other and you closed your eyes. He chuckled and you felt his hot breath brushed your lips. You opened your eyes and just kissed the side of your lips. “I really like teasing you.”

You face grew red as beet and you pushed him away. “Stay away from me.” Stepped back but he’s stepping closer to you, “Yah! I’m warning you.” But the more you shoo him away the more steps closer.

“Hey, Byul!” his eyes rounded when you trip into someone who is sunbating and you landed on top of him.

You winced in pain and when you opened your eyes. Your face was just inches away from a nice looking guy. And you have to admit that he’s handsome but you weren’t attracted. Lu Han pulled you away from him and dusted your dress. “I’m sorry.” You apologized to the guy.

“Because you’re so childish looked what happened? You crashed onto this ahjusshi.” Lu Han frowned, dusting the sand off your knees.

“Ahjusshi?” he chuckled in disbelief and sat up. “Get your eyes checked.” He removed his sunglasses and you saw his ulzzang like features. His skin is pale as white, his nosebridge is perfect and his eyes were beautiful as well.

You made an o-shape with your mouth, “H-Himchan Oppa?”

Lu Han looked down at you and Himchan stood up and leaned in close to your face and his eyes turned into thin slits. He’s trying to recognize you. He crooked his head and snapped his fingers. “Ahh, Eunbyul? The milk girl, Eunbyul!” you nodded your head giddily when he remembered. “How are you? Haven’s seen you in awhile.” He ruffled your hair but Lu Han sternly stopped him from doing it longer. 

Himchan’s smiled faded and boringly stared at Lu Han. “Who is this guy?” he asked you.

You smiled. “His name is Lu Han. He’s my boyfriend.”

Lu Han felt so proud. “And you are?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter