o65

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Romantic Punch - Ready Merry Go! (Flower Boy Next Door OST)

 

★o65

 

You were walking hand in hand with Lu Han until the both of you reached the door and heard a familiar laugh. “Is that… Xiumin?” you looked up at Lu Han to confirm. Lu Han opened the door and saw it is really his friends sitting at the couch, having fun talking.

You let go of Lu Han’s hand and he frowned at it. “Byul noona!~” Tao opened his arm widely to give you a hug when Lu Han grabbed him by the back of his shirt to avoid him from doing it. “Gege,” he groaned in annoyance.

“What are you doing here?” you asked and walked inside.

Xiumin cutely and lazily hang his arm at the head rest of the couch and smiled cheekily. “It’s going to be my birthday soon! And I want us to celebrate it by having a trip at the beach again!” he enthusiastically said.

You spotted Lay sipping his tea and placed the tea cup back to it’s place. You don’t know why you feel so bad. It’s like you did something so wrong to him and you’re heart feels so uneasy every time you’re looking at him.

Chen waved his hand in front of your face. “There’s no backing out, okay? We already told it to Lu Han’s mother and your father.” He beamed. “And I also invited Sae Hee~” he sang but he’s more happy that Sae Hee’s coming as well.

“Oh right, we’re going tomorrow!” Xiumin exclaimed.

“Tomorrow?” you gaped.

You were still shocked when Xiumin announced that you will be leaving tomorrow when Lu Han stood beside you and held your hand. “Before everything, I want to announce something. I also want Mr. Jang and Hye Mi to hear it.” You swallowed hard and know that he’s going to tell them about it and at the same time you’re getting nervous. Mr. Jang is smiling as Hye Mi stood beside him with a smile. Everyone waited for the announcement. “Me and Eunbyul…”

“Are getting married?” Kris spoke breaking the silence.

Lu Han’s eyes widened and you choked on your own spit, “N-No, It’s… it’s me and Eunbyul. We’re dating and we’re a couple now.”

Eeveryone is silent. All you heard was when Lay finished his tea and asked another from Hye Mi. He leaned back his seat and smiled. “It took you so long. Congratulations.” He’s the one who spoke first.

Xiumin and Chen looked at each other while Kris just smiled and Tao did a double-take between you and Lu Han. “Ohh, so you just became a couple? I thought you were a couple long time ago? So … I can’t do this to her anymore?” Tao surrounded his long arms around your neck while looking at Lu Han, pokerfaced. He’s like a panda, and you’re carrying him in his arms but not literally.

“T-Tao,” you nervously chuckled and patted his back.

Lu Han swallowed hard but it’s not the same pain he feels when it’s Lay touching you. But still, Lu Han grew irritated when Tao touched his cheek in your cheek. He closed his eyes and took Tao’s arms away from your neck.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter