o63

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A-Pink - U

 

★o63

 

No one can measure how excited you are that you’re going to spend yet another great day with your brothers and they are visiting you together with the others. You woke up so early just to prepare. Hye Mi just woke up and she could already hear someone using kitchen utensils. She rubbed her eyes and saw you trying to bake a cake so early in the morning. “Ms. Byul?”

“Oh,” you turned your head and smiled brighter than the rising sun. “Good Morning, Hye Mi.”

Hye Mi quickly notice how good your morning is and thinking you probably had a nice dream last night. She walked over and saw an opened cooking book and ingredients. You’re just about to start your cake. “Ms. Byul, I would love to help you but I really have to go somewhere today with Uncle.” She sadly said.

“No! It’s fine. I can call Lay Sunbae though.”

Hye Mi and Mr. Jang really did left and told you they will be back after lunch so it means you still have to cook for lunch as well. But it’s fine as long as you know that it’s Lu Han and your brothers who are going to eat.

Hesitating, you took your phone and inhaled deeply hoping that Lay is already awake so he could help you to bake a cake. You pressed and call button and waited for 2 seconds before placing the phone to your ear. Someone answered and you felt your heart skipped a beat. “Uhh…H-Hello?” he groaned and you bit your bottom lip knowing you woke him up so early in the morning.

“I’m so sorry for waking you up, Lay Sunbae. But can I ask for your help?”

He sat up with round eyes, rubbing them a little as he stood up and walked out of his room. “Hmm?” he just mumbled again maybe because he’s still sleepy and you already called him.

You curled your hand into a fist, regretting calling him. “I’m really sorry, but it’s because I just want to ask if you could – “

“ – Isn’t this too much? Calling me Lay sunbae so early in the morning?”

Shocked, you spun around and saw Lu Han with his bed hair, eyes were slightly open while waving his phone in front of you as if he’s saying ‘hello, babo you just called your boyfriend and saying a different name.’ You looked at your phone and you really called him instead of Lay. You menatally slapped yourself for not recognizing his voice.

Hurrying, you walked to him and held his arm, leading him to the stairs. “I’m really, really sorry, Lu Han. I didn’t know I pressed the wrong number. I will never make the same mistake twice. Now, get a good sleep again, hmm?”

Lu Han stopped you from pushing him. “It’s fine. I’m already awake. I’ll just help you instead.” He turned around and walked back to the kitchen making you blink in surprise as you scurried your way back to the kitchen.

“Do you even know how to bake a cake? Lu Han, you only know how to boil water.”

He looked down at you with unreadable eyes and jabbed the utensils and ingredients you’re going to use. “I’m going to do all my best to help you, okay?” he frowned and ruffled his incredibly soft hair. You poked him. “Why?”

You gestured him to bend down your height and when he did, you stared into his eyes and smiled cheerily. “I’m going to thank you in advance despite the fact that I know you won’t be a great help.”

Lu Han pinched your nose as you groaned in pain. You slapped his hand away while he laughed and made those smiling eyes that were brighter than the sun. “If this cake turns out great, I will make you pay.” Those last words were enough for you to feel threatened. He always has the meanest yet sweetest things to annoy or tease you. So, you don’t know if you’re going to be excited or not.

Baking a cake with Lu Han seems like a workshop for kids. Both of you don’t know how to bake a cake and the kitchen is a complete mess now. A sigh escaped your floured lips when you saw the cake. “I knew this is coming.” Turning your head towards Lu Han’s direction, he’s still trying his best making another set of new cake he’s going to bake. This is going to be your third attempt with him. “Hey, it’s alright. I can cook something else for my brothers.”

“Don’t worry. I can do it too if you give me a chance.” *So, you won’t need to ask for Lay’s help again.* he mixed another batch of flour with the other ingredients inside the bowl. It’s really sticky and he’s already having a hard time doing it. You held his arm gently and wiped the flour off his nose and cheeks with the sleeve of your sweater. Whenever you touch near his eyes, he cutely blinks.

“You’ve work hard but I think I'll just have to order outside.”

As you continue wiping the flour off his small face, his arms circled around your waist. “Let me have my breakfast first.” He leaned down and pecked your lips and beamed in contentment. “What time your brothers will come? I have to be really presentable to them, right? Should I wear something formal?”

You laughed and pushed him away to also clean up the mess. “That’s too much. Just dress what you usually do and act the same, Lu Han. You don’t have to dress to impress.” You reminded and he just nodded his head.

After a couple of hours, the doorbell already rang as you hurriedly fixed your hair in front of the mirror, flattened your skirt and cleared your throat. With a sharp exhale, you stepped out of the main door and ran towards the gates to see four of your eleven brothers, Suho, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Kai. They were dressed casually and kept on looking at the huge looking house. “Come in inside~” you held Chanyeol’s arm and led him inside the perimeter. You looked back and saw Kai frowning because you pulled Chanyeol first before him. Kyungsoo frowned and pulled him inside together with him and Suho. “I’m so happy you went with them Chanyeol~”

Chanyeol smiled and slung an arm around your neck. “Of course, I would like to see my baby girl again.”

They entered the house and did all the same thing, judging the classy looking house and they were a little shocked to see Mr. Jang, respectfully bowing to them by the entrance and Suho panicky bowed back together with Kyungsoo. “It’s good to see Ms. Byul’s brothers. You’re all very handsome.”

“Thank you,” Kai smiled.

“This is Mr. Jang! He’s like my second father here.” You proudly introduced him to your brothers as if you’re in a bring-your-father-to-school thing. “This is the eldest Suho oppa, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo then Kai.”

“Thank you for taking good care of our Eunbyul.” As expected from a good big brother. Mr. Jang smiled warmly he’s already telling him that it’s nothing through his eyes and smile.

You spotted Hye Mi hiding and pulled her out of her hiding place. “This is Hye Mi. She’s like my sister. See, we’re a big happy family here.” Hye Mi shyly smiled, trying to avoid their stares.

Suho bent his body to the right and gave his a handsome smile a girl could die for, “Nice to meet you, Hye Mi. I’m happy Byul has someone like you here.” His gentle smile and words melted her and made her blush. Hye Mi smiled back sweetly and nodded her head once.

They already sat down the couch, you are sitting between Kai and Chanyeol when Lu Han already walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter