o62

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Juniel - Pretty Boy

 

★o62

 

In one subject, you were actually good at it. You always get good scores and perfect recitations. While waiting for the professor to come, a guy walked towards you. “Excuse me?” he bent down and his cat smile is the first thing you saw.

You plugged your earphones out of your ears and held it in your hands. *Minhyuk? His name is Minhyuk, right?* “Erm, yes, Minhyuk ssi?” you tried to look and sound like you don’t really know him and just happen to remember his name.

Minhyuk smiled, happy that you know his name. “Well, I’m sorry for being thick skinned but can you help me with this question? I’m really, really having a heard time understanding it.” He showed you the book in that subject.

You take a look at the question he’s referring. “Ahh, this one?” you picked your mechanical pencil. “Listen to me, alright?” you smiled and he stared at you. Minhyuk rested his hand at the backrest of your chair and leaned down to see. *Wow, he’s actually really close.* you started explaining things to him when Lu Han entered the room with a smile and his eyes landed on you and Minhyuk. His smile instantly faded that he just stared at you with faint eyes.

Minhyuk pointed something at the book and both of you laughed at the same time.

Lu Han blinked once as he started walking to his seat which is just near you. He purposedly dropped his bag at the table loudly to catch your attention that he’s already there.

You stopped for awhile and both of you turned your heads to Lu Han who is fixing his bag. Lu Han paused when he felt the stare and turned his head towards your direction. His eyes look so different. Then he travelled and stared at Minhyuk, “Hey, Lu Han!” Minhyuk greeted. He ignored Minhyuk and saw his hand behind your back. He rolled his eyes. “Oh, is he in a bad mood?” he asked.

“M-Maybe,” you nervously chuckled. “Let’s continue.” While Minhyuk is busy reading the notes you wrote at his book, you glanced at Lu Han and saw his eyes closed while listening to music. The way the sun lights his face is making him to look so gorgeous. He looks so fragile.

“Wow, Byul! Thank you! Teach me again next time alright?” Minhyuk patted your head and you leaned back like a kid. “I’ll treat you next time.” Lu Han heard it and it ticked him off, causing for him to open his eyes.

You waved your hands in disapproval. “No, no! It’s fine. It’s nothing big to be treated about.” You smiled and Minhyuk just nodded his head as he hopped back to his desk. You turned to look at Lu Han again he’s writing something on his notebook. *He looks mad.*

Something just happened at the mall with tha Jong Suk and now there’s Minhyuk. You don’t want Lu Han to get jealous or mad again. But you know he might not be mad since Minhyuk just asked for something about the lessons and nothing else like Jong Suk.

During the lesson, you can’t really concentrate. Lu Han is making you worried.

The professor ended the lesson with an announcement of homework that is needed to be submitted online. You were fixing your things inside your bag for the next class when you noticed Lu Han just staring outside the window, chin resting on his plam.

The only people left inside are you and Lu Han.

You stood up and slung the strap of your bag over your shoulder. A bit hesistant, you walked in front of his desk. “Lu Han, it’s time for break. Aren’t you going?” he faced you and gestured you to bent down. “What?” he glared at you making you follow.

He plucked his forefinger out and curled it a couple of times. “Closer,”

You sighed and leaned in a little closer to him. “Why are you always making me jealous?” He grinned at your rection knowing that he got you there. He didn’t want to be so possessive, but he just really can’t help to feel that way. It’s a situation that words can’t even explain. “I’m sorry for getting jealous and if I’m possessive, Byul.” He sincerely said and you felt it. When you’re close enough, Lu Han pecked the tip of your nose and you froze in shock.

You straightened up and touched your nose. You’re feeling your ears and cheeks are burning and getting red.

It’s already lunch time and everyone decided to eat in one table. Luckily, all of you were having the same breaks. You were sitting beside Lu Han while Lay is across you. “Wait, why can’t I open this one?” you tightly gripped on the grape bottle juice and twisted it with your full force.

Lu Han bit on his sandwich and took the bottle for you. He opened it without even struggling, “So weak.” He spat and continued eating his sandwich. You already slapped him inside your head. “You can ask me to open it for you. What are you so shy about?” he mumbled.

“Who told you I’m shy?! It’s because I can open it before!” you frowned.

“It’s because you’re strong before. Now you’re weak.” He grinned and gave you a taunting expression.

Xiumin and Tao looked at each other while Kris is just staring at the both of you. He chuckled. “You guys seem closer now.” He bit on his sandwich and the others nodded in agreement. Chen is too busy at Sae Hee to notice his friends. “Did you guys started dating already?”

“Us?” you let out an awkward laugh. “N- “

“ – Yes.” Lu Han sipped on his drink and Tao choked on his food as Xiumin started patting his back. Lay smiled and just continued eating his food.

“Yah~” you’re actually not that ready for them to know about it and Lu Han wiped the mayonnaise off the side of your lips with his thumb and you quickly covered it with your hand.

Lu Han smirked. “Why do you keep covering your mouth? I already kissed them – Mhmmph” you stuffed his sandwich back to his mouth and awkwardly smiled at them.

Xiumin shook his head. “You guys are weird.” He remarked.

Lu Han chewed happily while you’re already turning bright pink because of embarrassment. In the other hand, Lu Han always likes teasing you.

The classes went pretty well. Nothing new happened and the last professor just announced that he will give quiz next meeting.

Outside the University, guys from different school were standing by the gates. “Do you think this is the right university?” the one with a fair skinned guy asked the milky skinned guy in front of him.

They are peering at the school and getting so much attention from the girls of your school. They are flower and pretty boys from other school and anyone will turn his or her head to them. “Ahjumma said she entered this university after passing the Top 50. Let’s just wait.”

You are happily talking with Sae Hee and with the rest of Lu Han’s friends were walking behind the two of you. You have to admit, you became close to them as well and now they are your friends including Sae Hee who is getting really close to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter