o54

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Han Seungyeon - Superstar (Marry me, Mary OST)

 

★o54

 

Everyone just decided to meet outside the amusement park. Sae Hee is already there standing together with the others. Han Li just came waving her hand and ran to them. “Are we complete?”

“The forbidden couple is not yet here.” Kris bluntly said. He blinked when he noticed everyone’s staring at him. He scoffed, “I was kidding.” *These guys, always taking me seriously.*

Xiumin pointed a finger at somewhere. “They’re here!”

You were walking behind Lu Han, you don’t want to be close to him because you still remember everything what he told you yesterday. It didn’t let you sleep as well. *What? I still have to wait for his answer? No, I don’t need his answer anymore. Who cares?* you looked at him. *Why is he even wearing that boy london muscle tee!? He looks… handsome.* you sighed and raised you head up to see them smiling at you and Lu Han already. “Sae Hee!” you ran passed by Lu Han.

Sae Hee smiled and fixed the strap of your sling bag. “Thank you for inviting me too. I’m so bored at home.” She pouted, making her really adorable. Chen smiled and rubbed the back of his neck while looking at Sae Hee. “You look fresh today.” She complimented your outfit.

“Thank you,” you smiled and when you look over her shoulder. You saw Lay smiling at you. He’s wearing a white undershirt over a jacket and a pair of brown denims. He’s also wearing a long necklace. *Sunbae looks so handsome too.* you thought and smiled back at him.

In fact, they are all wearing just casual clothes but because of how they look like and their physique, they are like models that just came out from a fashion magazine. Somehow, it’s making you to feel proud to walk with them. “Let’s go inside!” Han Li pulled you and Sae Hee and went inside the wonderland.

“Ohh…” you awed right when you stepped your foot in. It’s incredibly amazing. There are lots of things to look at two eyes were not enough. A bear is carrying tons of colorful balloons in its hand while walking and some kids ran to it. You chuckled. “This is my first time here.” You mumbled.

Lu Han heard it and glanced at you. He smiled. “Enjoy then, Bunny Byul.” You lightly gasped when you heard him said that but he pretended that he didn’t say anything at all.

“Tada~” Chen faced us and he’s already wearing a light blue Mickey Mouse ears hat. He looks really cute with it. He took another one and wore it to Sae Hee, “I’ll pay for it so wear it, huh?” he actually wants the others to think that they’re couples. Sae Hee blushed as she lowered her head.

You walked inside that hat store and different and cute kinds of caps and hats were inside. Some were headbands. Someone leaned down close to your face. “Do you want me to buy us couple headbans?” it was Lu Han smiling while looking through the headbands you’re looking at. He turned his head to you with a smile. “What do you think?”

*He’s definitely teasing me again.* “N-No, I don’t like. Why would I wear a couple head band with you?” “Oh –“ you blinked when something just landed on your head. You spun around and saw Lay. He’s wearing Mickey Mouse ears with a magical hat headband. He wore the exact style on you, “Sunbae.”

“Then, wear one with me.” He fixed the headband on his head and he looked so adorable with it as well. Lu Han straightened up and poked his cheek inside using the tip of his tongue. You didn’t argue with him, the truth is, you can’t ever argue with him. “I’ll pay for it as well.”

While walking inside the amusement park, Lu Han can’t hide his irritation. He’s like the only one who doesn’t have a partner. Kris and Tao were always walking together, Xiumin and Han Li will always drag each other at the rides, Chen and Sae Hee were like on a date and Lay didn’t leave your side since he bought the couple headband. “She likes me? But it looks like she still like Lay than me.” Lu Han blew air in his bangs and glared you smiling up at Lay. “What the heck.”

Almost all of the rides, you rode it with Tao and Sae Hee, you like extreme rides a lot. You love how getting nervous and excited you are at the same time. You are scared but at the same time, adrenaline rush is running through your veins but Lu Han didn't even ride a single one.

It’s getting dark already and you wanted to ride the Ferris wheel to see the beautiful and colorful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter