o52

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LeSSang ft. JungIn - The Girl Who Can't Break Up, The Guy Who Can't Leave 

 

Note for this chapter: Lines in blue will be Lu Han and Lay conversing in Chinese 

 

★o52

 

Lu Han walked inside and stood beside you. Lay smiled and continued on what he is doing. “It’s just an ‘if’ question, Lu Han. There’s nothing to be worried about.”

Lu Han got annoyed that his eyebrows slightly met at the center and he stood between you and Lay, his purpose is to block you from him as if he’s already saying you're already his. “I don’t like your tone.” Lu Han started talking in Chinese and you frowned, peering behind him to see Lay looking at him already.

They look so serious and you’re actually getting worried.

“Are we going to argue the whole day because of this?” Lay raised an eyebrow but he still looks so calm. “Lu Han, I’m just asking her a question and she only confessed to you.” He glanced at you and smiled. “You’re not yet dating or couple, right?” Lay looked at Lu Han again.

Lu Han clenched a fist, moving closer to Lay and it looks like he's really stopping himself from getting angry. You can’t understand what they are talking about but it’s getting a little serious that you can feel the tension between them already. 

“Yixing, You’re not going to repeat that question to her again. Ever.”

Lay smiled at you and you just blink at him in confusion. He stared at Lu Han's piercing glare. “Make me.”

Your eyes rounded when Lu Han grabbed Lay’s collar and clenched his teeth together. You grabbed Lu Han’s arm, “L-Lu Han! What are you doing?!”

“Mr. Lu Han, Ms. Han Li is here.” Mr. Jang called, breaking the rising tension between the two. Mr. Jang didn't see it but Lu Han let go of Lay and swallowed hard. You bit your bottom lip when you heard her name. You glanced at the door and saw Han Li wearing a pretty and cute floral dress that fitted her petite body perfectly.

Tao hugged her while Kris ruffled her long hair. You sighed, they were so happy to see her again.

“Go outside, Lay. Han Li wants to see you.” Lu Han left and walked over to his friends and Han Li.

Lay removed the gloves he used in making kimbap and placed his hand on your head. “Go outside, hmm? Don't worry about Lu Han, he's just really short tempered. He'll be okay in just a few minutes.” He patted and walked to them as well.

They left you alone at the kitchen and greeted Han Li.

“I feel so left out.” You saw Lu Han smiling so brightly while talking and brushing Han Li’s hair. Lay's right, his expression suddenly changed and you think it's all because of Han Li. “He never smiled like that to me.” Your shoulders deflated as you started cleaning the mess after making kimbap.

Mr. Jang came in to drink something cold. “Ms. Byul, what you doing here? Go out, they’re your friends, right? I know you’re close to them already.” Mr. Jang walked to the refrigerator and took a bottle of cold water.

You smiled and decorated the plate of kimbap. “It’s alright, Mr. Jang. It’s their little reunion. I don’t want to disturb them.”

Hye Mi also walked inside and took the plate from you. “I’ll give this to them. And don’t worry, Ms. Byul. Ms. Han Li is really nice and friendly.” She gave you an assured smile and nodded once.

“I can see that.” You mumbled and glanced at them once more. They look so happy. Han Li sitting between Kris and Lu Han while Lay is standing behind her.

Xiumin and Chen don’t seem to know her well but you could still see how happy they are. “Guess, I’ll just stay in my room. See you later Mr. Jang.” You slightly bowed to him while he watched you making ninja moves to go upstairs without them noticing you.

You’re trying your best to go upstairs without them noticing, you wanted to just dash into your room but you’re sure that they are going to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter