o48

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lyn - Two As One (My Girlfriend is A Gumiho OST)

 

★o48

 

You were hiding behind a wall with Lu Han while eyeing Chen who already went inside the café where the meeting place is. “Woah, Chen really came. I thought he will not come.” You mumbled.

Lu Han is watching you and looked around to see people passing by looking strangely at both of you. He sighed. *Did I embarrass Chen this much?* He's referring when he stalked you and Lay with Chen before. He got surprised when you leaned back to hide since you can already see Sae Hee looking for the café.

“Sae Hee is also here.” You whispered, pointing where she is. Lu Han peered causing for you to lean in at the wall behind you. He’s really close you held your breath until he straightened up. 

Lu Han grinned when he noticed you flattening your back at the wall because he’s so close to you. “Do I make you nervous?” he leaned in close and chuckled when your cheeks turned red. “They’re both at the meeting place. Can we go home now?” he raised an eyebrow.

You just remembered, Lu Han doesn’t like it when he’s wasting time. And you know how to deal with it. “I’ll treat you at that café too. Let’s just wait until they finish this date.” You grabbed his hand and pulled him with you inside the café.

Inside the café, Sae Hee is obviously looking for you.

You and Lu Han chose a place far where Chen is sitting but good enough to see everything from your place. Lu Han sat across you but because he can’t see them, he told you to move and he sat down beside you. “So tell me how Chen is going to see Sae Hee? Chen doesn’t pay attention to the people around him.”

“Oh, Chen already saw her!” you picked the menu and covered your and Lu Han’s faces. Slowly, you lowered it down and saw Chen rubbing the back of his neck while smiling. “It’s like they know that we set them up already. Chen looks so cute and handsome when smiling!”

Lu Han pretended that he accidentally nudged you, “Oh, I’m sorry.” He sarcastically muttered. You rolled your eyes and continued watching Chen and Sae Hee.

They sat down across each other and when Chen called a waiter, both of you hid behind the menu.

Someone cleared his throat. “Are you two here to order?” you slowly raised your head up and saw the café manager smiling at the both of you but at the same time suspicious. “If not, there will be customers who are willing to take that seat.”

You smiled. “W-We’re going to order. We’re just having a hard time choosing, right Lu Han? So, what do you like?” you asked as you elbowed him and Lu Han forced a smile and pointed the iced Americano. “I’ll have that too. And a slice of strawberry cake please.” you looked at Lu Han and he pointed the blueberry cheesecake.

The manager nodded his head and attented your orders.

Lu Han rested his chin at the edge of his palm and stared at you still busy looking at Chen and Sae Hee.

In his eyes, you looked so funny and cute at the same time, stealing glances at them. He suddenly smiled, having the same beanie and being with you even though it’s not a date. He's gazing and memorizing everything about your face. He blinked when he saw a small mole on your neck which makes you hundred times attractive.

“Sae Hee looks so shy. Chen is the one who’s always talking don’t you think?” you turned to look at Lu Han and caught his smile and stare. Your cheeks turned red and tried to concentrate at them again but Lu Han is taking all your attention.

The waiter was your savior for serving the orders right in time.

Meanwhile, Chen and Sae Hee obviously know about you two. “Don’t you think the beanies are too noticeable?” He laughed softly and when Sae Hee is about to turn to look, Chen cupped her cheek, “Don’t look, just let them do those things together. Remember? We’re actually the cupids.” He winked.

Sae Hee’s heart is trembling. Chen’s smile is melting her heart.

When you saw Chen did that, you tapped Lu Han’s arm repeatedly. “See that, see that?! I think Chen likes Sae Hee too? Ohh, guys really have different tastes. I thought Chen likes outgoing type of girls because Sae Hee is a shy type. I remember my father telling me what his ideal type is.”

Lu Han sipped on his drink. “Aren’t you even going to ask me what my ideal type is?”

You paused while your heart race. *Of course, I want to know.* But you don’t want him to notice that much that you wanted to know his ideal type. “Tell me.” You looked at him and he mixed his drink using the straw.

“Let’s see… I like girls who knows Chinese.” It hit you instantly. Unfortunately, you’re already out of his list. “But it’s alright if she doesn’t I can teach her.” He smiled. “I like a girl who treasures my gifts. I like girls who wear beanies cutely. I like girls who treats me with Iced Americano and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter