o47

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Juniel ft. YongHwa - Babo

 

★o47

 

Being with Lu Han now is driving your feelings and mind crazy at the same time. You were busy looking at the University map inside your room when you received a message from Sae Hee. “Hmm?” you dropped the map first and picked your phone up. “Oh my goodness!” you sat up from your chair when you read it.

Sae Hee

Byul, since then, you’re only the person who tells her secrets to me. Now, I will tell you mine. At first I was really confused but now, I already realized it. I like Chen, Byul. Help me~ ><

“But I’m not cupid!” you stared at your phone’s keyboard for awhile before typing your reply to her. “I feel like I’m going to work in a dating agency.” You exhaled and left your room to find Lu Han.

Even though you don’t know how are you going to approach and talk to Lu Han without stuttering and getting nervous, you will do it for Sae Hee. She’s always been a good friend to you and this is going to be the first she asked a favor.

Luckily, Lu Han is playing with a rubix cube while watching TV. “Just act naturally, Byul.” You exhaled a couple of times and nonchalantly walked towards the living room where Lu Han is. You sat down a little far beside him. *What? Soccer game again? How does he enjoy that kind of show?* you decided to make that as the start of the conversation. “Lu han, which part of this show you enjoy? Players in this show do the same thing, running and kicking the ball.”

Lu Han stopped from playing the rubix cube. “First of all this is not a show but a game. And the part I enjoy the most? Is when my favorite team is winning and making a goal.”

*Okay, its time.* “Lu Han, you’re friends with Chen for a long time, right? How many girlfriends did he have?” Apparently, you promised Sae Hee that you’ll gather as much information you can get from Lu Han.

*What? Is she asking me about Chen?!* Lu Han thought, annoyed at the fact that you’re asking him about Chen and his dating life. “Chen never had a girlfriend and why are you asking me that?” he glanced at you.

“Nothing,” you looked away. “Oh, that player is handsome.”

“You just confessed to me and you already like another guy?!”

“No! I don’t like Chen! Or that player!” Lu Han turned the TV off even though it’s his favorite team playing. You froze and heard him tsk-ed. You know he didn’t bite your ‘nothing’ answer. “Do you know that you’re obviously lying? Tell me what your real motive is.”

You know he’s looking at you and there’s no way you can look at him in the eyes or else you’ll get nervous all over again but remembering Sae Hee’s request, you don’t want it to be an unrequited love. You gathered all your courage and grabbed his hands.

He leaned back in surprise and his expression is to die for. *Damn it Lu Han and you’re adorable looking face.* “Please help me with Chen and Sae Hee.” Basing it on Lu Han’s attitude you know he will not agree with you but your backup plan is to ask one of his friends if ever he rejected you. But he's already telling you no so you released his hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter