o46

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Big Baby Driver - In The Same Storm (Dating Agency OST)

 

★o46

 

Today is an extra special especially for you. After changing and excitedly wearing something pretty today, you finally received a message from Sae Hee saying to meet her at the restaurant near your school.

At the same time, Lu Han just woke up and a message from her step-mom is the first thing that greeted him.

Lu Han I have an urgent today! Please attend the meeting today for me. Be my proxy hmm? Mr. Jang will do all the talking I just need someone to show up for me. Thank you dear!

He heaved a deep sigh as he closes his eyes again before dragging himself to the bathroom to wash and change for the business meeting he needs to attend this morning.

A big smile crept up your face after your father called you.

You’re wearing a nice dress today and styled your hair, by braiding it in one side, lying beautifully on your shoulder. You stepped out of your room at the same time as Lu Han and for a second there, you held your breath.

A gorgeous looking prince just came out from his royal room. Lu Han is wearing a clean white long-sleeved polo shirt under a black coat. You imagined walking the aisle and he's waiting at the end, waiting for you to hold his hand. He looks so stunning and breathtaking.

Noticing a presence behind him, Lu Han turned his head first before turning his whole body towards your direction.

The same reaction he got, eyeing you from head to toe, you’re dressed so pretty today it looks like you two are going somewhere together like a very sweet and romantic date on a luxurious restaurant. He stared at you intently.

“A-Are you going somewhere today? You’re formally dressed.” Finally you managed to say something breaking him from staring at you.

He met your gaze and you instantly rejected him, “You? Are you going somewhere today? Why are you so dressed?” he asked you the same question.

“Actually, if you’re not going somewhere today, I want you to go with me.” You sighed. “But I guess you have plans for today too.” There’s a sound of disappointment in your voice and he felt it.

Lu Han slightly tilted his head to see your expression. “Is there something special today?” he quirked an eyebrow.

“Well, not really special…”

“I need to attend a business meeting for my Step-mother today. So, I will be very busy.”

“Oh…” you tightened the hold on the strap of your sling bag. “I’ll be going first then.” You passed by Lu Han and he followed you with his gaze till you reached the front door and going outside.

Right when you’re outside, you feel so down like you lost in a lottery. You brushed it off your head and started walking to your destination. “Mr. Lu Han, should we go?” Lu Han snapped into daze and jogged downstairs.

The car zoomed off going to it’s destination but Lu Han keeps on thinking. *Is there something really important today? Why do I feel like I have something so important to do than this?* he bit his nails unconsciously. “Mr. Jang, is there a special event today that I fogot?”

Mr. Jang as he looks at him at the rear view mirror. “Hmm, I don’t think there is?”

Lu Han nodded his head and they finally arrived at the place. The tall building has 20 floors. It filled with glass windows and all the people coming inside the building were dressed formally. Mr. Jang opened the door for Lu Han as he stepped out, he instantly caught some attention.

It’s been awhile since Lu Han came there. As long as he can remember, his Step-Mom used to bring him with her while he was young and her officemates used to pinch his cheeks and he will cry in annoyance.

Inside the elevator Lu Han is still thinking about you and the way you asked him if he’s free and the way you looked into his eyes when you said it’s not really that important. The elevator doors pinged open and Lu Han entered the meeting hall.

Despite Lu Han being the youngest, he knows what’s happening at the business and knows what to answer if they dared to ask him. The staffs also know that someday, Lu Han might the one who will succeed his Step-Mom’s business.

 

You entered the restaurant and the confetti’s’ popped when you entered. Metallic paper strips were on your hair and shoulders and Sae Hee came bringing a cake with a lit candle. There’s Tao, Chen, Xiumin, Kris and of course Lay who were clapping and singing you a birthday song.

“I’m sorry, I don’t want to keep your birthday between us.” She winked as you looked at them, touched about it. It’s going to be the first time someone made a surprise for your birthday. Tears welled up your eyes and you sniffed before blowing the candles. “Yey!”

Chen looked behind you and didn’t see Lu Han. Xiumin leaned close to him. “Lu Han doesn’t know it’s her birthday?” he whispered.

“Maybe, that guy! I’ll send him a message.” Chen started pressing the screen, texting Lu Han a message before it’s too late.

The boring meeting is making Lu Han’s eyes droopy. He t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter