o43

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Reminder: You might need something to hold onto like a pillow for squealing purposes and ready your heart for the coming feels.

lol~ hahaha ~ kidding anyway enjoy~ ^^

 

 

Park Shin Hye - Pitch Black (Acoustic Version) (Flower Boy Next Door OST)

 

★o43

 

After the graduation ball, all of you decided to go at the karaoke for you own celebration for entering a University. It’s late but it’s not a hindrance. Drinks are on top of the table and also snacks. Its a little dark inside and there’s a huge sofa inside.

You ended up sitting beside Lay while Lu Han is across the table.

Xiumin sings a funny song but his voice is really beautiful. Chen sings a ballad love song, pouring his love into the song. You didn’t know that Chen has that some kind of talent. He’s a little sober but it didn’t stop him from singing beautifully.

Sae Hee just watches and listens to him. You saw her and smiled. *She likes Chen.* you giggled and took another sip on your drink. You’re the type of person who has high tolerance when it comes to drinking and you don’t get drunk easily.

When Chen sat down he instantly looked at Sae Hee. “How was I?”

“You’re really good. Your voice moves me.” Sae Hee answered a little louder. Her eyes were glistening while Chen and she stare at each other. Chen turned red, not because of the drink but because he blushed.

Lu Han drank his soju again and let out a very deep and throaty sigh. He glanced at you and saw your necklace around your neck. He smiled and touched his necklace inside his shirt. You were clapping while Tao is rapping.

You dropped your drink and watched Lay smiling while watching his own members humiliating themselves. “S-Sunbae…” you called, but your voice is a little soft he didn’t hear it but Lu Han noticed you doing that.

You poked his arm. “Sunbae…”

He finally noticed you and turned his head. He hummed. You cleared your throat and scratched your cheek with your finger. “I know this is really late but, c-congratulations, Sunbae, for getting the third spot at the top 50.”

Lu Han stiffened with the closeness between you and Lay. Because Lay didn’t heard what you said, he leaned closer to you making him felt that ache inside his chest again. He filled his cup with soju and downed another shot. He poured another one and gulped it down like water. He’s about to drink again when Chen stopped his arm. “Yah, Don’t drink too much. You get drunk easily.”

“I’m celebrating because I got the second place and no one even congratulated me.” His eyes were lonely. Chen looked at you and Lay talking with wide, sweet smiles and finally knows the reason for Lu Han’s drinking.

Lay went out to the bathroom while Xiumin is singing again. You looked at Lu Han and saw he already drank 2 bottles of soju by himself. You lightly gasp and saw him drunk already but he’s still drinking. You grew worried.

“Who’s going to sing next?” Xiumin asked after finishing his song.

“Me!” Lu Han raised his arm up while slightly moving left and right. He’s smiling and his eyes keeps on blinking slowly. “I will sing! Lu...Han will s-s-sing~” he stood up and bumped into Chen’s knee and grabbed the microphone while you watched him with eyebrows meeting each other.

The music started with a melody that is alien to your ears but it’s really captivating. Lu Han is trying to keep steady. He smiled again, an exceptionally heart melting smile as he looked into your eyes and started to sing.

~ Such a long day feels like a short second

Everyday is like a scene written just for you

This scene is a romantic movie, and the next I’m the star of an action movie

I act as the only hero in your heart

 

You are so perfect, I suddenly expect a future with you

Don’t hide love and grab happiness, as lon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter