oo4

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Teen Top - Be Ma Girl

 

★oo4

 

 

I didn’t get enough sleep and I end up sleeping at the floor. The bed is too soft and comfy for me. I’m not used to it. Yes I love the floor the carpet. It’s already enough as my cushion.

Oh wait, I’m still lying here what time is my classes again?

 

Narrator's POV

 

Hyemi opened the door of your room and saw you still lying and what shocked her is that you’re at the floor. “Omo, Ms. Eunbyul~!” she squeaked but Luhan who is already in uniform saw you and stopped Hyemi before she could wake you up.

“I’ll wake her.” He told Hyemi. She bowed and left the room.

Luhan looked behind and tucked his hands inside his pant’s pockets. He crouched down and saw you’re still sleeping. He winced when he saw you drooling. Luhan removed his bag and started writing something in his notepad.

He ripped it off and placed it just beside your face where you can see it immediately.

Contended, he grinned and got up. He slammed the door close which woke you up that you instantly opened your eyes and to your shock, there’s a piece of paper covering your face.

You blew it away and sat up. “Ugh,” you groaned and rubbed your eyes and looked at the paper.

It was a doodle of you drooling that you held the corner of your mouth and realized that you really are drooling. “Aish,” 

There’s a big note written below

DROOLING BUNNY GIRL, GET YOUR UP.

You cursed as you crumpled the paper in your hand with fury. “Did that Luhan went inside my room again?!”

There is a knock at the door that jerked you up in alarm. “Ms. Eunbyul. You’re going to be late for school. You should move already.” She reminded and you ran to the other side of your bed and saw there’s only 25 minutes before school starts.

And take note, you just transferred.

“Aish, “ you ran inside the bathroom and took a really fast bath.

After changing into your uniform and fixing your hair, you ran down the staircase while tying your ribbon. “Where’s umma and appa?” you asked Hyemi who is pouring milk in your glass.

“They went out early to fix some of their flights.”

You drank all the milk up and stuffed the bread into your mouth like it’s going to be the last time you’re going to eat. “I…I’m going!” you waved goodbye at her and ran outside to catch the bus or train.

In fact, you still don’t know how to go to your new school but you’ll try to find it.

“Ms. Eunbyul! Here!”

You spun around and saw Mr. Jang waving his hand at you, gesturing that you have to go inside the luxurious black car again.

The door is waiting to be closed already. You ran back and slipped inside the passenger’s seat. Mr. Jang closed the door and moved to the driver’s seat.

“You don’t have to hurry so much. I’ll make sure you’ll be in school on time.” Mr. Jang nodded once, looking at you through the rear view mirror.

*Is he going to drive really fast?! I will puke if he did.*

You looked beside you and at the front seat. But you can’t seem to find Luhan. *I don’t want ask this but,* “Where is Luhan?” you still asked but it’s because of curiosity.

Mr. Jang looked at you through the rear view mirror. “He went to scho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter