o38

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lyn - Two As One (My Girlfriend is a Gumiho OST)

 

★o38

 

The next morning came. You rolled into your bed and fell unconciously when you reached the end. There was a loud thug. “Ow, ow,” you hissed in pain as you rubbed your sides. You’re finally awake and opened your eyes.

You sighed and just stared blankly at the ceiling. For the the umpteenth time, you touched your forehead where Lu Han kissed you and can’t help but to smile. Every time you remember it, butterflies were flying in your stomach.

“Ms. Byul? Breakfast is ready.” Hye Mi knocked at your door and you sat up and fixed your hair.

“Yes! I’ll be down in a bit!” you ran inside the bathroom to wash.

Lu Han is already eating when you came out from your room. You fixed your hair and casually sat down at the chair across him. He didn’t even glance at you. You just watched him putting butter on his toasted bread. “Morning,” he greeted you without looking.

Hye Mi who is about to put milk in your glass is shocked. Lu Han don’t greet anyone every morning. You were shocked as Hye Mi that you only nodded your head and then picked your bread and bit on it.

Once in awhile, you will glance at him. It’s strange but he is acting so naturally. He doesn’t feel awkward unlike you. He raised his head and looked at you but you rejected his gaze and turned your attention to the butter melting at the small plate just beside your right hand.

That breakfast was really quiet and the same as Lu Han, both of you watched the morning shows by the living room. You were busy solving the rubix cube again when you phone suddenly rang and Lay’s name appeared on the screen. “Oh my goodness!” you nearly dropped your rubix cube but you instantly get a hold of it. *L-Lay Sunbae’s calling me?*

Lu Han glanced at you. “You’re not going to answer it?”

“I will.” You cleared your throat and slide the screen of the phone to answer. “Hello, Lay Sunbaenim?”

When Lu Han heard the name Lay, he lowered the volume of the television without you noticing it.

“Are you busy today?” Lay asked from the other line.

You tried to think what are you going to do today but you don’t really have plans. “No. I will just stay home for the whole day.” You answered him.

Lay smiled at the other line while Lu Han frowned and tried to eavesdrop at your conversation. “Would you like to go out with me today? I... I actually want you to go somewhere with me.”

Your heart dropped with the question. *Is he asking me for a date?!* You hummed and slowly turned your head to Lu Han and when Lu Han noticed you were about to look at him, he quickly looked at the TV, “Alright then. Where should I meet you?”

Lay told you the place you will meet and he hung up. You heaved a tensed sigh and looked at your handphone. You stood up and went upstairs to change. Lu Han blew a raspberry and bit his bottom lip, looking at the door of your room. “Did Lay asked her for a date?” he closed his eyes and played with his bottom lip while thinking.

After changing your clothes, you wore something simple yet cute today. A red bonnet on your head and you hair just lying on your shoulders and you curled the tips of it to make it prettier. A loose baby pink sweater is your top and paired it with gray leggings and as for your shoes, you wore a floral designed hi-cut shoes. You also put lip gloss on and wore your sling back. “I think I’m good now.”

You walked downstairs and saw Lu Han who didn’t even budge from his spot. He noticed how charming you look right now. *She even curled her hair.* “Where’s your necklace?” he asked, looking at you particularly the neck part.

“My necklace?” you looked and saw it is covered by the sweater you wore. So you pulled the necklace out where everyone can see it. “I’m… going out with Lay sunbae.” You told him.

He picked the remote and changed the channel. “I don’t care.”

You frowned and chewed on your bottom lip. *He doesn’t even care?!* “I think I’m going to go home late. Because I think it’s a date.” Lu Han felt a prick of pain in his chest but he ignored it.

Lu Han raised the volume up. “Like I said, I don’t care. Go.”

You pretended you’re punching him and trudged your way out of the house. Right when Lu Han heard the door closed, he waited a few more seconds before reaching for his phone and dialled Chen’s number.

“He-Hello?” Chen answered groggily. He just woke up and Lu Han’s call woke him.

Lu Han is hurrying back to his room. “Chen, get up. We’re going somewhere today.” He opened his dresser and took his specs, cap and jacket. He threw it all into his bed.

Chen looked at the time, “This early?”

“Come on, Chen. This is an emergency.” Lu Han said it like his life is depending on it.

“Ahh, Lu Han!” Chen whined.

You arrived at your meeting place with Lay. It's somewhere at the plaza where plenty of people are going at. You didn’t saw him and decided to sit at the marble chair for awhile and also to avoid too many people that were around. The fountain at the center entertained you. It’s really pretty. Just as you are admiring the fountain, you finally saw who you are waiting for.

Lay seemed like he is walking slowly in your eyes. All of a sudden, everything slowed down. He’s smiling like an angel and that angel is walking towards you. When he is getting near, his smile widened forming that sweet smile with those lips. You stood up from your seat. “I’m so sorry for making you wait.” His voice sounded so apologetic.

You waved your hands dismissively. “No, I just came too.”

“You look really pretty today.” He brushed your head and you smiled in return. You embarrassedly scratched your cheek. “Should we go now?” you nodded your head and both of you started walking.

Chen sighed as he removed the bonnet off his he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter