o35

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Navi (나비) - Surpised (놀라워라)

 

★o35

 

You jumped and attacked him a tight and loving hug around his neck. He’s tall enough to carry you on your waist your toes floating above the ground. Lu Han scoffed in disbelief. His ice cream melted in his hands and just threw it away.

“How are you?! I missed you so much! Don’t you know how much I longed to hug my big teddy bear again?!” you tightened your hug around his neck until he’s having a hard time breathing already.

“Do you know him?” Chen asked Sae Hee.

“I don’t know.” she answered. “She didn’t tell me anything.” She slowly shook her head.

Chanyeol put you down and examined your face. “You haven’t change. Still the girl I love.”

Lu Han’s heart dropped. His eyes, ears and chest are hurting at the same time. *Who is this guy?*

“Hey, our Byullie~ that’s not nice. You’re not introducing us.” Tao crossed his arms above his chest.

You chuckled and faced them. “Ohh, this is Park Chanyeol. My – “

“ - Future husband. Nice to meet you,” He bowed and gave them a smiled.

Everyone was shocked. Especially Lu Han who’s expression cannot be painted anymore. You slapped his arm, “Still, Joker as always. Hmm… You guys go home ahead. I want to spend time with him for awhile.”

“What?” Lu Han finally managed to utter a word.

Chen held his friend shoulders. “Let’s go give them a free time. Let the lovers reunite.” He pulled Lu Han away but his eyes didn’t leave yours. He just looked away when Kris blocked his view.

Xiumin waved a hand. “See you~”

Tao was frowning. He didn’t like the fact that you’re supposed to spend the day with them. “You’re not going to have an ice cream day with us again.” He warned you. It’s like he’s telling you to leave Chanyeol behind and go with them.

Lay took your bag and slipped something inside. “Open it once you got home. And… don’t hesistate to give me… or anyone a call if something happens.” He zipped your bag closed and brushed your hair.

Kris looked at Chanyeol once more then to you. “Don’t make Lu Han go crazy and go home immediately.” He waved his hand coolly and left with his friends.

*Hmm?* you got confused to what Kris said. Sae Hee waved her hand in front of your face. She leaned in close and cupped a hand around . “Give me a call when you got home.” She whispered and ran after them.

Chanyeol slung an arm around your shoulders. “Okay, who amongst them is your boyfriend? Is it the guy who looks so jealous? I can see fire everywhere him.” He chuckled so deeply and you missed that laugh. He’s actually referring to Lu Han but you thought it was Tao he’s talking about.

“So, where do you want to go? You have lots to tell me.” You sweetly beamed.

At the house, Hye Mi is cleaning the staircase while Mr. Jang is reading a book by the dinning room. Lu Han’s eyebrows didn’t move from the center which bothered Hye Mi and Mr. Jang a lot. He’s also turning the channels furiously.

“Future huband?!” Lu Han threw the remote somewhere, startling Mr. Jang and Hye Mi. Lu Han looked at Mr. Jang. “Is she playing with me?” he asked the clueless Mr. Jang who just blinked at him.

But he knows that Lu Han is talking about you. He can tell it.

He huffed and faced the television again.

Meanwhile, you and Chanyeol were having agood time together again. “How’s Stepmom?” you raised an eyebrow.

He wiped the cream from the corner of you lips with his thumb. “She’s fine. At night, I’m helping her at the shop, because I’m a good guy.”

You chuckled. He’s the same Chanyeol you met. It’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter