o34

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A - Pink - Let us just love (Protect the Boss OST)

 

★o34

 

They were walking along the busy street of Hongdae. A lot of students were there to celebrate and buy things for themselves after passing the mock exams. 

“What flavour do you like?” Chen asked Sae Hee who is looking through the cold clear glass. The different colors of tube ice creams are making their mouth water for the tasty treat.

Sae Hee smiled and pointed something already.  “I’ll have chocolate chip!” she excitedly told the guy in charge.

Chen smiled, “Then, me too!”

Meanwhile, you’re having a hard time choosing a flavor that you like. There are so many of them you what to taste them all. Lu Han is beside you, trying to think what ice cream he wanted to eat as well when he noticed Lay bent down beside yours.

You and Lay have the same posing while facing the glass. “Hmm, what should I choose?” Lay mumbled. Because you’re too busy thinking, you didn’t see Lay went beside you already making your eyes round when you look at him.

Lu Han scoffed and rolled his eyes.

Kris handed Tao the ice cream and also to Xiumin. “You’re going to pay me double for this.” He gave his money to the guy, paying for Tao and Xiumin’s ice cream again.

“Do you have something in mind, Eunbyul?” Lay asked you.

You nodded your head. Lay made his choice as well. Both of you straightened up.

“I’ll have bubble gum, please.” You and Lu Han said the same thing at the same time.

Lu Han blinked and slowly looked down at you. “Stop copying me.” He frowned.

You laughed and pointed your face. “Me?” you laughed again and bit your bottom lip hard in annoyance. “Excuse me, I can’t read minds.” You said in a duh-manner. Xiumin bit on his ice cream, enjoying it even more while you and Lu Han are arguing.

Lay smiled and pointed the truffle. “It’s because you have the same preferences.” He smiled and handed his payment to the guy who exchanged it with a scoop of truffle flavored ice cream.

*Same preferences? I like the sound of that.* Lu Han smiled inside his mind and took the first bubble gum flavored ice cream. He reached it before yours because he’s obviously much taller than you. He the cold treat.

“Hey! Why you didn’t give it to me first?” your eyebrows met at the center.

Lu Han put the ice cream away from his mouth and handed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter