o32

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Can't Believe It - Younha (Personal Taste OST)

 

★o32

 

The next school day, most of the school hours, all of the students are studying and the teachers are focusing so much for them.

You were busy jotting notes and listening intently to the teacher lecturing. “x..y…” you nodded your head when suddenly someone called the teacher.

She dropped her marker on top of the table. “Class, please find your studying buddy for awhile. I have an important meeting to attend.” She smiled and left the class for awhile. Some of the students stood up up from seats to study with someone.

“Am I really supposed to find a studying buddy?” you glanced around and everyone is starting to find their buddies. You noticed Lu Han sleeping at his desk. It’s wrong to wake him just because you want him to be your studying buddy. You turned around when you heard the chair creaked.

Lu Han dragged his chair near your desk. “I can be your studying buddy.” You didn’t even know when did he wake up, but you sat down your seat again and opened your book while Lu Han just placed his arms above your desk, looking at your notes. “You’re doing a lot of erasures.” He muttered.

You scowled, hovering a hand. “Don’t look at it.”

“Just ask me when you have a question.”

You were too busy to notice that some of your girl classmates are envying you right now because Lu Han is studying with you. He doesn’t really study and sits close to a girl but to you, it’s different.

Solving a math problem is like risking your life, so you focused at it. Lu Han’s eyes glazed over you as you look at your notes. A small smile formed his lips as he continued softly gazing at you. “Lu Han, do you think this is right?” you turned your head and Lu Han didn’t expect that coming.

So, your eyes met and there’s only a small space between you and him, making you feel nervous at the same time. Lu Han’s eyelids flickered as he straightened himself and looked at the math problem you solved. “Let’s see…” he cleared his throat. *What the heck, she’s so close.* his heart started beting fast in his chest.

He corrected some and slid it back to you. “Follow the formula I wrote and memorize it. Remember, formula is the key.” He kept on pointing the formula he wrote near your hand.

You nodded your head. “Thank you.”

The teacher came back and continued with the class but Lu Han didn’t go back to his seat. You nudged him. “Aren’t you going back to your seat?”

“I’m too lazy. I’ll just stay here.” He looks so comfortable beside you.

Since the class is going to end soon, the teacher didn’t tell Lu Han to go back his seat anymore until she finished the class. The teacher packed her books inside her handbag. “Everyone, good luck with the exam tomorrow okay?”

Lu Han stood from his seat and grabbed his bag. He saw you still at your seat. “Aren’t you going home?”

“I’ll stay here for awhile and study at the library.” You put your notebooks and calculator inside your bag and stood up. “I’ll just go home by myself later so don’t worry.” You smiled at him.

“Who told you I’m worried?” he rolled his eyes and both of you walked out of the classroom but went into different direction. He looked back and watched you running towards the library with the other students. “Is she going to stay until night?”

At the library, there are lots of students who will be staying just to study. You’re actally expecting it already. There’s an empty seat near the window and you could see the soccer field. “Wow, the soccer field is so huge. How come I just saw it?” after admirning the wide field, you opened your notes and started studying again.

“Byul~” yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter