o30

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: 

I really love this OST from Fondant Garden~^^ This is a short chapter but it will make you squeal. ohohohohoho~ enjoy!^^ 

Kimberly Chen - Ai Ni 愛你 (Fondant Garden OST)

 

★o30

 

The tutoring day had finally come. You were walking back and forth inside your room thinking if you’re going to call Luhan or he will call you to start the tutoring already. “I wonder where we are going to study. It’s impossible if we’re going to study in his room since he doesn’t like it when someone else is inside his room.” You glanced at the clock. “Ahh, it’s getting late.”

After thinking, you poked your head out of your room.

“What are you doing?” You followed his feet up to his face and saw him looking down on you while his hands were tucked inside his pockets. “Are you waiting for me?” he raised an eyebrow.

You blinked and straightened yourself. “No! I was about to get something to drink.”

“Really,” he sighed. “We’re going to study at your room.” He stepped inside and you followed behind. “Close the door. I don’t want to hear any noise.” He ordered, nodding at the open door you left. It’s because you don’t want to close it while he’s inside your room.

“Fine,” You swallowed and half-heartedly closed the door of you room.

Luhan placed two chairs i front of your study table and he patted the empty chair beside him. “Sit here.” You walked to him and pulled the chair further from him but Luhan noticed it and bit his cheeks inside his mouth. He pulled the chair back closer to him. “I want you to hear me clearly. Don’t pull it any further, you bunny girl.”

Books were sprawled all over the table from History to Math. All of them have their own different front covers. The words written inside the books were making your head spin like crazy. “Are we really going to study this all?” you glanced up at him and he nodded in response.

You the lamp on top of your study table. The feeling of him really close is slightly making you nervous. *Why… I just felt this these past few days,* you mentally questioned yourself.

You sighed and took your mechanical pencil. “We’ll start with History first.”

The History is the subject you’re most confident. But when Luhan started throwing questions, out of 20, you only answered 5 correctly. “You’re not going to pass. I’m very convinced about it.”

“No! Again,” you turned the page of your notebook and told Luhan to ask you some questions again. Hye Mi came bringing hot tea and biscuits and placed it on top of the table. You were concentrating you didn’t notice it anymore.

Hye Mi smiled and bowed. *You will pass. Don’t worry.* she thought and left your room.

After some questions, and after reading more, you finally aced his questions and moved on to the next subject. It’s going well. You’re getting high scores from Luhan’s mini quizzes and can answer his recitations. He’s smiling while watching you answering the questions, he just love how you attract him even if you’re not doing anything.

Like his heartstrings were pulled by you.

The subject you hated the most, is the next. Luhan opened your book and showed you something. He started explaining it to you. You’re tyring to understand each and every word he’s saying but you still don’t get it. “Here, solve this and I’ll check it after.” He started writing something in your notebook and slid it to you.

“Isn’t this too hard?” you whined.

He tapped his finger at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter