oo3

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zia and 4Men - Crying, Yelling

 

★oo3

 

I'm walking down the elegant staircase but I don’t why I’m not cherishing the moment. I’m so mad right now and nothing can make me feel better especially when I saw his face again…

When I reached the end of the staircase I looked around. Where is the dining room? “This way, Ms. Byul.” I trailed behind her.

My stepmom is sitting beside my father and I have to sit down across Luhan who is already eating his meal like nothing happened awhile ago.

He’s really sugar-coated jerk! Now, I hate seeing his face.

Someone pulled the chair for me and I sat down. “Oh, thank you.” It was Mr. Jang.

I glared at Luhan but he’s not even glancing my way. But I know he can sense that I’m glaring at him.

Yes that’s it, feel intimidated sugar coated jerk Luhan.

“Eunbyul?”

My stepmom called me stopping me from burning Luhan’s soul and it’s kind of awkward. She’s calling me Eunbyul I’m not really used to it. “Yes?”

She cling an arm onto my father. “We’re going on a trip for our honeymoon like thingy even we're not legally married yet. Is it okay if you let me steal your father for awhile?” she batted her lashes to me. But wait…

“You’re going to leave me?” … with him?! Can I handle his pure evil soul if I’m alone here?!

“Byul ah~ you can handle yourself. I know you.” Even my father wants to leave me. I glanced at Luhan is just eating like this is not an emergency for him. I hope he chokes on his food.

I looked at them who are now feeding each other with food.

This is not true. They are really going to leave me like this.

I brought the dishes at the sink and the maid instantly stole the rubber gloves away from me. “No, Ms. Byul. You’re not allowed to wash dishes here. We’re the ones in charge of doing it.” She shook her head like I scolded her or something.

“Don’t worry…” I waited for her to tell me her name.

“Hyemi.”

“Don’t worry, Hyemi! I always do this at home and I’m the one who used the plate not you.” I raised an eyebrow at her and smiled.

“Why don’t you just apply here as a maid? It suits you.”

I heard that very irritating voice again. “Mr. Luhan.” Hyemi bowed at him treating him like a royalty. He opened the refrigerator’s door and took a pitcher of water. Hyemi handed him an empty glass and left the kitchen for awhile.

Wow, like a prince. I bet he didn’t even have a chance to hold a broom, poor guy.

I glared at him as I watched him walking close to me… again…

I stepped back and he leaned against the kitchen counter beside me. He poured water on his glass and drank while looking at me.

Aish, why am I feeling intimidated by his stare? “Still not going to leave? See? You’re father is already wasting my mother’s money you’re not even here for 24 hours.”

No one can talk bad things about my father. “Who do you think you are talking things like that to my father? You don’t know an – “ I stopped when he placed the glass on my lips. He leaned in close to me again and stared into my eyes.

He’s like burning my soul now. My knees feel like melting.

“You talk too much.” He took my hand and let me hold the glass. I heard him heaved a deep sigh as he left the kitchen.

I bit my bottom lip hard trying not to scream so loud I wanted to throw t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter