o20

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MBLAQ - She's Breathaking

 

Author's Note:

Hoho, another long chap I guess? But last chapter was longer, I think. Readers, I want to ask you, is Luhan being Byul's (you) love interest is disturbing? Because of the brother thing? They are not really siblings because no blood relation, right? Or...

Enjoy this chapter! 

 

★o20

 

Before the outing, you decided to go buy some swim wears and other summer clothes. You were fixing your hair while running down the stairs when you noticed Luhan casually dressed too. “Where are you going?”

Luhan spun around. He actually knows that you are going somewhere today. “Mall, why?” he raised an eyebrow.

You saw him wearing his casual clothes again and you have to be honest that he looks good on anything. “I-I’m going there too. Should we go together?” Luhan pretended he’s thinking.

“I have no choice. You might spend my mother’s money hastily.” he cocked his head towards the door and you went outside glaring at him. Your big eyes turned into thin slits.

He smiled as he trailed behind you.

Inside the department store, you kept running and looking through the sun hats. You picked a large pink one and put it over your head. “Pretty?” you faced him but he pushed the hat down to your face. “Aish! Luhan!” you removed it and fixed your hair.

He’s walking along the aisle looking at different hats when you jumped in front of him wearing huge sunglasses and a different type of sun hat now, “How about this? Is this better?”

“No,” he passed by you.

Your shoulders slumped down in disappointment and remove the hat and sunglasses. “How am I supposed to choose if he keeps on saying no? I want to know what other’s think too.” You huffed and just went to the swim wear are.

There are lots of swim swears to choose from. From one piece to two-piece and from covered to shown. You can’t choose. It’s like choosing an ice cream flavour. You were about to pick a bubble gum color two-piece swimwear when Luhan put it back.

You frowned and moved to the next swim wear which is a one piece but the sides were shown. “I think this is pretty.” You picked it and examined it. You are imagining yourself wearing it.

“It’s ugly.” He nonchalantly said behind you.

“Aish,” you put it back and looked around for more.

Luhan is trying to hide his smile. He likes it when you’re pouting and frowning.

The saleslady noticed that Luhan keeps on putting back the swimwear you’re choosing so she walked over you and him, “Hi, Ma’am I think this will fit you and his preference.”

She showed a two-piece pastel color swimwear under and white sea through dress. She looked at Luhan. “And I think your boyfriend will not be worried if you wear this.” She bargained.

You gasped a little and chuckled. “Ahh… no. he’s not my boy – “

“ – We’ll get that.” He adorably smiled at the sales lady as he placed his arm around your shoulder and took the swim wear. “Thank you,” he pulled you with him leaving the smiling sales lady who is glad she helped.

You were looking at the swim wear. Thought were running inside your mind. “Do you think this is good?” *Is Lay Sunbae going to notice me with this? I bet there are so many girls there.*

Meanwhile, Luhan is smiling. *Someone actually thought we’re a couple.*

While walking inside the department store, someone saw you and Luhan. “You’re here?” you looked up instantly when you recognized his voice. It was Lay charmingly smiling at you again. “Are you buying things for the school’s outing?”

He’s wearing a checkered polo shirt with a deep white undershirt. He partnered it with a denim pants. His plunging collarbone is shown. He looks so attractive. One of his hands is inside his pocket making him looked like a clothes’ brand model.

You instantly hid the plastic bag behind your back. You don’t want him to see what you bought. Luhan sighed, “Yeah, Kind of.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter