oo1

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Shin Hye - Lovely Day

 

★oo1

 

Every morning, running is normal for me already, putting carton milk and newspaper in front of their houses’ doors. This is how we earn money.

This is how my father and I live for the past months.

“Good morning!” I greeted one of my usual customers. She’s an old woman who owns a restaurant and it's very famous for her kimbap and this is what I love the most besides from my favorite treat, sour candies.

She turned to look and genuinely smiled at me. “Oh, it’s our Byul.” I handed her the newspaper and she exchanged some food stubs to me.

“Oh, Ahjumma you just gave me five stubs yesterday.” I asked looking at the green paper stubs in my palm by just looking at them I can already imagine I’m holding foods. But no, I should not take advantage of my favorite foods and ahjumma.

She nodded her as she pushed me out of her restaurant. “Just take it, huh? It’s not only my restaurant’s food stub but also from the others. So, go~”

“But ahjumma – “

She stopped and looked at me. She was about to close the door. “Yes?”

“Thank you!” I respectfully bowed at her and she laughed heartily in response.

“This is also for you to have a reason to go and visit me. Hope you’re new family will stay forever now. You will be living in Seoul. I will miss you.” Her voice slightly croaked causing for my heart to ache.

I hugged her so tight and made her feel that I will miss her more.

And right, my father met a new woman and it means, she’s his new wife now.

I haven’t met her yet. I only talked to her through the phone once and since she’s in the city I don't see really had a chance to meet her. And today, we’re going to go live at their house.

My father told me his new wife insisted it so, I have no choice but to follow him.

“I’m here~” My voice still echoed in our small little house but it did since my father started packing already making the house empty.

“Byul! Go hurry and pack your things, alright? We’ll leave soon! I told you not to work anymore.”  I saw him walking back and forth from our dresser to his huge bag. He took my luggage out of the stock room and zipped it open. “Go pack, okay?”

I sighed, one deep and heavy sigh.

Here we go again, leaving this peaceful house for a new family.

I opened and looked at my clothes. I don’t have many clothes to pack why do I have to use the luggage?

I pulled all my clothes I can hold off the clothes rack and removed the hanger as I folded it neatly in my lap. “Appa, are you sure that she’s nice? What if she’s a wicked step mother?!”

“Byul!”

I just got so startled when my father yelled. He poked his head inside my room.

“She’s not wicked and watch your words. You’re going to like her for sure.”

He said the same words from the last wives he had and I’m hoping that th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter