Chapter 4 -In The Dark-

The Case of Bloodless Girl

Where am I? I'm alive....I can feel the hard concrete beneath me. Ugh, there's a thumping aching in the back my head...I can't move my arms freely..., they tied them too tight, my hands are getting numb. Sehun struggled to clear his disoriented thoughts and slowly opened his eyes trying to adjust to the surrounding darkness only to find himself in a dusty dimly lit room with numerous shelves leaning to the walls and lots of wooden crates piled on the sides. An underground storage? Ah, this must be the storage they mentioned but where is this. There are no windows nor anything that could help me outline the possibilities much. The only thing I can define is the smell of moist air, it could indicate that we're close to water. Sehun was too deep in thought to notice the approaching man carrying a bucket.

"It's time to rise and shine." Sehun winced at the sudden icy shower thrown over him, it was damn freezing, enough to make him shiver in cold.

"Goddamit, I'm already awake!"

"That was for the stench." The man stated bluntly while wrinkling his nose in disgust, next he banged the door shut leaving the drenched guy on his own. Oh really? The least you could do is warm it. Sehun muttered to himself. After the nasty wake up call, he fought to find strength in his sore muscles and managed to get up to lean on one of the crates.

"This is way more than I expected..." Sehun sighed, slumped back and closed his eyes. There's nothing I can do in this state other than try to rest. Just as he had finished sorting out his thoughts his eyes shot open at the realization he wasn't as alone as he thought he was.

"So it seems." An unknown voice echoed from the other side of the room. I didn't even notice before there was someone else here. Wait, is he the other they mentioned? Sehun could define a shady figure in the dark leaning to one the crates in the corner. Only for a moment a pair of gleaming blue eyes could be seen staring right back at him which then faded into the darkness.

"You're bleeding." The another calmly noted as he shifted his position. Confused over what he had seen Sehun failed to take note of the group of men who had entered the room. Clapping his hands a man of japanese heritage emerged from the shadows, approximately in his early fifties leaning to a black cane with a dragon decorating the metal handle. He wore a custom made dark blue suit with vertical thin white stripes. Apparently he was the person they had been waiting for. Sehun glanced at the man who had made sure his presence was known. Without a doubt this man is a high ranking member of the organization.

"Well well, if it isn't a touching family reunion. The rats seem to get along quite well." He  ordered his men to fetch the intruders and place them under the scorching bright lamps positioned in the middle of the cellar. He wanted a good look at the two men who had caused him so much grief in such a small amount of time. Now Sehun saw the other captive clearly, he was in his twenties wearing fashionable clothes, a fairly tall man with dark brown hair and deep onyx eyes without any sign of blueness in them. He's got dark eyes? Then what was that glimpse of blue I saw earlier? All in all Sehun had to admit he was a looker. The elder studied each of the young men, in front of Sehun he wrinkled and eventually covered his nose moving on to the next with less fetid odors. Hey, the smell has already faded and I even took a shower so what's with all the wrinkles.

"So you're what they call a vampire, a rogue host whose skills and looks are comparable to the charms of a vampire, a true master of mesmerizing." So that's what they meant with vampires. He's a host who works on his own accord. This guy has been moving in dangerous waters in search for customers in an illegal host club. That's one risky move....

"What did they call you....Ah, now I remember, "Lucius" wasn't it. I have to admit you are handsome but do you know how much you have cost us by stealing our customers. The rumors of your special services are spreading like a wild fire, they say you're the real deal."

Lucius? Is he the one I have been looking for? Ah, so he was the reason for the commotion, they were expecting him to show up. But wait a minute...Yoon-Ah's description doesn't match completely althought he is similar in many ways. It's possible to change one's outer apperiance significantly but not the presence one has. There are no signs indicating that he's pulling an act so either he'should win an Oscar or.....He's genuine... A real living breathing vampire.

"Tell me how is it that you draw our customers, what is this special service of yours."

"If I revealed you my secrets it wouldn't be so special anymore, don't you think." The other showed a sly grin at the elder who didn't seem to be amused the slightest.

"Obnoxious little bastard, you have no idea how this world works." The elder broke his calm for mere seconds but one could tell behind the facade was much more than meets the eye.  He started circling the two men like a predator eyeing his prey.

"In this world there are only those who have power and authority and those who serve them. With money one can obtain anything, the law doesn't affect us, the jury can be brided since after all they're only humans. Everyone has something they desperately want to posess."

"Is that so?" The young man remarked with a strong sarcasm shining throught his words. The elder narrowed his eyes and leaned closer to the man who kept on defying him.

"It is lucky for you that I'm a patient man otherwise you'd be in the bottom of the ocean." He hissed, drew back, shifting his focus on the other who had silently observed the escalating conversation.

"So, what's your purpose in all of this? I heard you had caused a failure in the sound systems,  beaten up several of my men and almost managed to escape. That's way more than an ordinary person is capable of. This leaves with few options, either you are working for another organization or the police. Obviously you're not part of a gang, they'd be wise enough to keep their distance so that leaves me with only one logical option. You're part of the law enforcement. Who is it? The KNPA or perhaps the secret service, whichever it is you should know better not to poke into my business. What I do within my territory is not for the police to interfere but now that you're here anyway you might consider answering a few questions."

, my cover's off. This person, he isn't afraid to show off his hostility towards the police. He's doing it on purpose to throw me off balance. The elder stood firmly in front of Sehun sending icy looks at him.

"Within the circles there's been rumors about a major upcoming raid that is going to be put into action very soon. Of course such information affects greatly my line of work which is why I need to know exactly when and where this raid is going to take place." A raid is going to take place? This is the first time I heard of this and hearing from a ring leader, is what makes this even more alarming. It can only mean one thing...There's a serious information leak in the police department. This case is getting much deeper than I thought, even the higher ups might be involved. Slightly taken back by the sudden news, Sehun glared back at his interrogator.

"And you expect me to just give away the operation details." He pointed out sharply.

"Very well....We'll do it your way." With a nod from their leader the henchmen gathered around Sehun, grabbed his arms, pulled him to his feet and threw in the first strike. Sehun curled up over the forcefull punch at his stomatch, still coughing the men pulled him back up ready to receive a new punch.

"Things could go so much easier if you just speak."

"You're a fool for trying to get anything out of me." Sehun smirked at the leader who seemed to be losing his patience.

"Wrong answer." Another blow was thrown, this time to the face, Sehun ending up coughing blood. His consciousness had faded for a second, his head swaying to the sides.  , my vision is blurring, so is my consciousness. That last hit made me blackout for a moment. At this rate I'm going to be beaten to death.  His senses awakened instantly as he felt the freezing cold water touch his skin once more. The elder forcefully grabbed Sehun by the hair pulling his face upwards.

"This is not over yet, we have much to discuss." A heavy atmosphere dominated the room. He eyed his henchman telling him to move on to tougher measures. The man put on black gloves and took out brass knuckles from his pocket. The elder asked Sehun one more time before he would let his man do his bidding.

"The raid, when is it?"

"No idea....Why don't you try asking your contact."

A glimpse of metal was seen before it found its mark right bellow the ribcage. The pain surged through his body, making him fall onto his knees, soon he was bent over spitting globs of blood, painting the concrete floor with the color of red.  

"When and where is it taking place?"

" off--" Sehun managed between his coughts, the blood was making breathing harder but somehow he was able to endure. The henchmen forced Sehun back to his feet while their boss observed from the side, slightly intrigued by the other's persistance. Leaning onto his cane the elderly lowered himself until he was face-to-face with Sehun, his eyes narrowed into sharp lines, he stated his final offer.

"This is your last chance or I'll make sure you'll disappear and your body's never discovered. TELL ME. When and where---" The speech was cut out short as he found himself covered in blood mixed spit. With a slick move, his cane hit Sehun's stomatch then the back of his knees, knocking the lad down on the hard concrete. Eyes filled with hatred he stepped back, pulled out a handkerchief and wiped off the moist fluids from his face, showing no change in his expressions. Slowly, he headed to the door leaving the two captives to the mercy of his henchmen.

"Boss, how should we proceed?" Their boss stopped at the doorway and glanced back at the men then shifted his gaze to the intruders.

"Get rid of the cop, he won't be any more use to us. Kill him, make it look like it was done by other gangs, the police will keep our rivals busy for a while. What comes to the other, leave him to me, I'll handle him personally."

"Understood." The men lowered their heads until their boss had disappeared from sight only then they dared to return to their task at hand.

"Is he still conscious?" One of them asked as the other went over giving a slight kick to the side of the body. They watched as the younger man writhed in pain in response to the sudden attack.

"Yeah, he's alive and kicking, this is one tough piece of ." Eyeing the other captive he closed in on him inspecting his looks, stopping right in front of him. The dark haired man had remained silent the whole time, hanging his head and keeping his eyes shut.

"What about him? This was disrespectful to boss." The man kneeled down, he was annoyed by the other's indifferent attitude.

"Hey, boss told us to leave him, so let it go." The other men remarked as they started taking their leave, some of them collecting Sehun from the floor.

"Pseh." He retorted to the others and continued pestering the prisoner. "Ya, wake up. " He pushed the man lightly, no response, he grabbed him roughly by the jacket's collar.

"Ya! You little---" His sentence was left unfinished when the other unexpectedly shot his eyes open, glaring at the man clutching his jacket. Taken back by the sudden change, he didn't have time to retaliate to the lightning fast headbutt before he was squirming on the floor holding his head. Calmly the dark haired man stood up stretching out his arms. What's happening...I can't make it out very well. It's the other guy....What the--? How did he manage to free himself?

 "Ah, you get what you asked for." He glanced at the man squirming at his feet before shifting his focus to the remaining men, eyes gleaming with the light shade of blue.  An awkward silence fell for a moment, the men standing dumbfound until an all-out fight broke out. Quickly they surrounded the younger in attempt to corner him.

"Well? What are you waiting for, an invitation? I can take you all at once." What happened next was each of the men charging at the lone crusader. With slick moves he avoided the first tripping him on the way, the second grabbed his arm but swiftly he stepped to the side freeing himself  and twisting the guy's arm, dislocating his shoulder. Effortlesly he continued his rampage evading a kick aimed at his stomatch, and retaliating with a heavy punch to the assailant's face, knocking out his opponent, who crumbled to the ground.

There's no questions about it whether he's an experienced fighter or not, his agility and reflexies are far more superior even compared to a highly trained police officer, which makes me wonder---Who is this man or to be more precise what is he? Either way he is dropping his opponents without breaking a sweat. The guards at the entrance had abandoned their post, so did the men holding Sehun leaving him unattended. The ruckus bought Sehun precious time to recover some of his strenght and do a quick analyze of the situation. He knew he was in no fighting condition, not because his hands were still tied behind his back, but his body was hurting all over. Despite his pains the least he could do was to provide some support to the other and even the impossible odds. He can't take them all at once for much longer, I need to break their lines a bit to make his job a little easier. Sehun scanned the room, wobbled to the nearest crate tower choosing one that was piled carelessly. Ugh...These are goddamn heavy but all the more they should do the trick. With all his strenght he pushed the crate tower.

Fall over already damn crates! He cursed in the back of his mind as the crates showed no signs of unbalance. I'm running out of time here! He backed, picked up speed and collided with force to the crates. The tower wavered a bit before it came crashing down creating a chain reaction; shelves were colliding to each other, falling down like dominos. Those who were lucky enough not to get burried by crates or colliding shelves were finished off by the dark haired lad. Finally the room fell silent and among the chaos only him and Sehun remained standing. The other stood in the middle of the room first studying the rubble with his gaze then Sehun.

"You, can you move?" Surprised at the sudden question Sehun coughed before he could provide a proper answer. Even thought he was no longer being tortured, it felt like he was suffocating, every breath hurt like someone was squeezing the life out of him.

"Yeah, I'll survive----WATCH OUT!" Sehun yelled when he noticed one of the henchmen still standing, holding a knife and charging straight at the other. It was the very guy who had started all of this. Althought the lad managed to evade the attack itself, he received a nasty red cut on his right cheek. With a flying round kick he landed two hits on the head sending the perpetrator to meet the stars.

"How troublesome." He mumbled wiping off the blood from his cheek. Sehun stared at the red cut that had disappeared right before his eyes. The cut, it seemed like it just faded away, like it healed on its own. Am I hallucinating due the intense pains? The man fixed his clothes a bit on his way through the rubble over to Sehun who was leaning back against the wall, still having troubles at breathing.

"You---" The dark haired man started then he placed his hand on Sehun's chest, examining the battered body.

"What the hell are you doing? Get your hands off." Sehun panted desperately, squirming under the man's touch, fighting off the surging pain. He glanced the other straight in the eye this time seeing first hand the eyes shifting their color from blue back to dark orbs. Disregarding the complains the other continued, trying to feel Sehun's ribs.

"Ya! That ing hurts!" Sehun yelped as the other touched lightly the lowest ribs.

"---You have at least a couple of fractured ribs, but with all that adrenaline running throught your veins, you should be able to endure the pain for some time at least." The man pointed out while opening the ropes still restricting Sehun's movement. As soon as Sehun had his hands released he rubbed his sore wrists hoping the blood would start circulating properly again. When Sehun gazed up again the other had already advanced to the entrance checking if the path was clear.

"They're coming....We better get moving." He glanced over his shoulder at Sehun who was carefully making his way throught the rubbles, thought stumbling at times. It was hard to avoid tripping because he couldn't see all that well in the dim light but the other seemed to have no problems navigating his way around the obstacle course. When he finally got to the door the other was already striding in the narrow hallway, heading to the other end of the floor, where the strairs lead to another level. Suddenly the sounds of loud footsteps coming down the stairs and guns' safety locks being removed echoed in the space. Sehun had no choice but to withdraw behind a wall meanwhile the other hid quickly behind a small corner gazing back at Sehun. He started forming signs with his hands asking how many men there were. Sehun took quick a glimpse at the hallway detecting two men armed with guns approaching fast. He signed two to the other and gained a nod as response.

I need to give him a signal when to engage the enemy. 3, 2,1...NOW! The men were completely taken by surprise as the dark haired man appeared out of the blue knocking out one guy instantly with an accurate chop to the back of his neck. The remaining guy turned fast only to get a powerful kick to his stomatch sending him squirming on the concrete floor. The man watched as his attacker came closer and gripped his collar. He shivered in fear as he saw a vicious pair of gleaming blue eyes looking him straight in the eye, mesmering him. Soon the man stopped moving and the other released his grip the man ending up fainting on the floor. Sehun had observed the whole scenario yet it was still hard to understand what just had happened.

"Get the guns and follow me, I know how to get out." Breaking out of his awe Sehun followed the lad's order.

"How do you know the way?"

"I just know. Now get you over here since I might need some cover fire." Sehun hurried next to the other before they continued their crusade. It may not have been the best time to start questioning his companion's motives but Sehun wasn't sure whether he could trust the man at his side.

"What did you do to the man?"

"Goddamit, stop asking stupid questions and try to keep up or I'll leave you behind." The other retorted and started climbing up the stairs but Sehun had other thoughts. He grabbed his companion's shoulder and pushed him against the wall, pointing a gun at him.

"You, what did you do to the man and how can I be sure you won't do the same to me as soon as I have filled my purpose?" Without blinking an eye the other sneered back.

"You won't..." He began while being face-to-face with Sehun."....but what other choice do you have? You think you can escape alone in that condition? By now you should have realized that looks can be deceiving, meaning I can easily overpower you." They were in a deadlock, both of them glared at each other evaluating their chances of survival.

"That may be true but you're not bulletproof." Sehun pointed out sharply and pressed the gun harder at the other's head. The edgy atmosphere kept on escalating until they were interrupted by speech surging from the direction of unconscious henchmen. It was coming from a radiophone carried by the guards sent to check the reason for the loud crash earlier, and since they had not reported back to their superiors all hell was about to get loose.

"Let's have a deal, we work this out and then continue where we left off."

"Agreed." Sehun went back and grabbed the radio and ran after the other who was going ahead to clear the path. When Sehun made it upstairs his new ally was waiting impatiently, wondering what took so long.

"What the hell are you doing?" He hissed at Sehun who tried to steady his breathing after the sudden sprint.

"We need the radio so we can follow their movements and avoid engaging unnessecary combat." As much as the other hated to admit it his companion was smart, he could easily understand the bigger picture and make fast decicions then he acted accordingly to turn the tables to their advantage.

"I guess you're more resourceful than you appear to be."

"What?"

"Nothing, I'll lead us out and handle the resistance but you'll have to keep track of their movements at all times. And remember, keep up the pace, we can't remain in place for too long because they have regular patrols stationed inside and outside the warehouse."

"Understood, lead the way." Sehun gave a nod and the other slightly opened the door connecting the two levels. They peeked from the crackle seeing a crude room with no other light source than one lamp hanging from the roof. They also counted three men sitting around a wooden table playing card.

"There's three of them, we could---" Sehun started but was quickly cut off by the other.

"No, there's five of them, two of them are on a patrol." Furrowing Sehun wondered where the man's endless confidence came from. He seemed to be aware of anything and everything happening around him.

"How can you be so sure of it?"

"I can sense and hear them, they're nearing as we speak." It didn't take long before Sehun could also detect two men emerging behind the corner. The other three registered the new arrivals, paused their game and went to report in.

"I have a plan but you'll have to trust me because we'll have to act fast otherwise we'll loose the opening  and getting past the guards will be significantly harder." The other explained his plan which sounded like a completely insane gamble with low chances of survival.

"As soon as they turn their back I'll crash the light bulb, the room going pitch black. Then we'll slip right past the guard under the cover of darkness to the doorway leading to the main storage area. There will be shipping containers and other cargo. The containers are like a maze so if we need to break a chase we can use it to our advantage."

"So what's the catch?" Sehun asked sharply. His companion remained silent for a while before answering, most likely he was pondering whether he should tell or not.

"There's an open space between us and the cargo. We need to cross it while the whole patrol is in this room otherwise we might get caugh up in a crossfire."

"And?" Sehun glared the other pressuring him to tell rest of the details. The other furrowed and let out a troubled sigh.

"If we're lucky, we'll have about one or two minutes to get ourselves from here to the containers before the guards will be alerted of our escape."

"If we are lucky, eh? Now that's very reassuring to hear." Sehun raised his brow at the other who preferred to avert his scroching gaze. They peeked through the crack again only to notice the men drawing out their guns. They have been informed that something is wrong but not through the radio! Damn, I didn't count this possibility at all! We have to act now!

"Your plan is better work so crash that light bulb. Now." Sehun hurried the other who picked a small rock from his pocket, aimed at the lamp and threw. The target was small but the rock hit it's mark with deadly accuracy, the room going pitch black. The recepie for chaos was ready.

"What the hell? Someone put the lights back on!" Under the cover of darkness the other lead Sehun through the obstacles and a group of disorganized men. At the time it felt irrelevant to wonder how his companion managed to navigate in complete darkness without bumping into any of the guards. He lead Sehun who drifted like a blind man, which he was, until they reached the other side of the room where a small beam of light sheened from the slightly open door. The second the door opens the two would be detected and it would turn into an open chase. Knowing this Sehun positioned himself next to the opening ready to make a run for it when the door opened. It was now or never.

Sehun ran, trying to keep up with the other, who ran like the wind. Althought they had a small headstart, it wasn't worth much. Soon enough the guards were back on track and began their chase. It was sheer luck that the two reached their destination in time. They hid in the mids of the cargo, hoping it would buy them a little time to think their next move. Sehun collapsed exhausted against a container searching for support. He was desperately gasping for air, his chest stung like hell and his side felt like someone had stabbed him.

"We may have made our way to the cargo but we're currently in an open chase. You....Do you have any ideas on how we should deal with the situation?" Sehun huffed but got no response. He lifted his gaze looking for his companion who was nowhere to be seen. Rapid footsteps and yelling  voices echoed in the warehouse, approaching the exhausted detective at an alarming rate. A man emerged amidst the cargo and noticed a figure leaning to a container, holding his chest. He pointed his gun at the person who did nothing to escape, Sehun's growing chest pains had paralyzed him and the on going fight-or-die situation wasn't helping.

"We have one over here! I'll watch this one, you go look for the other!" Sehun bent forward clucthing his chest, it felt like he was suffocating, yet he did not. I can't breath nor can I move on my own....Is this how it will end...Sounds of gunshots sliced the air, the detective's eyes widened and his heart skipped a beat as he heard desperate cries following the numerous shots. Soon the voices fell silent, an eerie calm replacing the previously hostile atmosphere. The guard was becoming restless for not knowing what had happened to his comrades. He tried calling them multiple times, but no answers, only silence.

"What the hell just happened! Guys answer me!" Bzzz. Suddenly the radio Sehun carried awakened, startling both men. A familiar voice resonated from the device, it was the dark haired guy who had left on his own, leaving Sehun to look after himself.

"Yo, you still alive or did you kick the bucket while I was gone?" Sehun closed his eyes and took a deep breath collecting his strenght.

"Ah, I'm breathing, but for how long, I can't tell." He retorted, the guard still pointing his gun at Sehun, uncertain how to interact in the situation.

"Oh, that's good, and tell the guy over there that he's next." With a click the radio fell silent once again, Sehun observed the guard who was clearly in some sort of panic state. He was franticly turning his head here and there trying to locate the upcoming threat. A hollow clang was heard, which was enought to bring the man to the edge. He began spewing threats to his invisible enemy.

"I'll shoot your friend if you don't show yourself until I reach the count of three, and you'd better not try to pull any stunts!" He slowly neared Sehun, intently scanning his surroundings, and began counting.

"One.........Two.........Th----What the----!" A dark shadow was cast over the man, who lifted his head to see his attacker had appeared out of the blue, and landed straight on the guard, which was surely enough to knock him out cold.

"Pathetic, not worth my time..." The dark haired man hissed at the unconscious man, lying at his feet, before gazing at Sehun with his shiny blue eyes. Judging by his posture, he didn't seem injured, yet there were blood stains all over his jacket and a trail of blood dripping down his temple.

"You have blood on you...." Sehun managed and watched as the man wiped his cheek to the back of his hand. His eyes glowed even brighter at the sigh of blood.

"Ah, it's not mine if you wondered." He gave Sehun wide grin as he off the blood.

"----Besides the blood of men ain't really to my liking." Althought the way the man acted gave Sehun the chills, he decided that at the moment it was better to disregard their differencies and focus on getting out of here.

Both men hurried through the container maze, stopping at times to avoid detection, then continuing their journey to the back entry. At the back there was only one man left to keep watch, so all they needed to do was to divert him and sneak their way out. Sehun observed from distance on standby until he was signaled the path was clear. Keeping low profile he made his way to his accomplice, and exited the building.

 

-----------

 

The rain was pouring down drenching them through and through but they didn't care, all they  cared was that both of them had made it out alive in one piece. Fesh sea air filled their lungs as they stood outside surrounded by numerous shipping containers that were placed around the property. They were at the harbor's warehouse area, still close to Seoul yet far from the city center. Both men reimained alert until they reached a safe location between the warehouses in a narrow alley.

"You, I think you owe me an explanation." The dark haired man raised his brow at the sudden demand, and stared at the detective with leery expression.

"And what do you expect me to tell you?"

"What were you doing in the club? I can tell you weren't playing around, you were there for  other reasons." The man simply ignored the question, turned his back and started walking, the young detective following at his heels.

"Answer me." Sehun repeated his demand as the other kept quiet.

"Be careful of what you ask, it might get you killed." The man finally responded an ominous air filling the conversation. Sehun noticed the other's quick change in attitude, and assumed it was better not to prey deeper into the matter, especially now when he was facing an unknown entity. As they walked sharp pain surged from Sehun's chest, forcing him to stop. His body had decided that it wouldn't move any further. He leaned back against a wall, slowly sliding down to the ground.

"This is were we part, your people will arrive soon. If you get to them you should be fine, they'll take you to a hospital. When you get back I advice you to be careful about whom one should depend on because the enemy might be closer than you think."

"Wait....I'm not done yet. There's still something I need to ask." The other continued his stride then stopped to say one last thing before he vanished into the night.

"I'm not the murderer you're looking for, the true killer is an impostor."

Sounds of multiple vans driving to the property, men shouting and guns being loaded filled the air, the KNPA's SWAT team had arrived. They were armed and ready to crash the party, groups were sent in the building, some through the roof others from the ground level. During their operation one of the teams eventually ran into the drenching wet detective in the back alley, who had been waiting for the rescuers. Sehun was hurriedly brought to the operation center where he met their squad commanders.

"Report and name yourself."

"Detective Sehun from Seoul police depertment's homicide unit. I report that there are multiple enemies stationed in the warehouse, they're currently in an alarmed yet disorganized state; most of the targets are carrying guns. I have also found out that there's an underground storage. I have been there and confirmed various illegal cargo ranging from weapons to drugs." The commander scowled at Sehun trying to hold in his rage. He was responsible for the safety of his men on the field as well as the success of the operation but now the whole operation had been jeopardized because of one man from another unit.

"I see.....Inform the teams, permission to kill granted if seen necessary. And you---" The commander began, wearing a grim expression. "---I will talk to your superior about this incident, he'll decide how to deal with you......Hey, are you listening!"

"Ah" Sehun muttered before his mind darkened.......

 

--------

 

 

 


 

W/N:

As promised Chapter 4 is released! It took time to sort it out with all the exams going on so the next chapters will be coming out when the exams are over.

So Sehun got out in one piece (or mostly at least). While he was held captive Sehun learned quite a lot of things he was not aware which will make his case harder than expected since there are many factors that can affect the outcome. Let's hope Sehun can figure out how to proceed with his investigation.