When Sulli and Minho Collide...

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI POV

Seoul Airport

"Taemin!" I shouted while waving my hands.My eyes glowed with happiness as I showed my widest and sweetest smile at him.

Taemin turned around and his face brightens when he saw me. He immediately walk towards me.

My eyes rested on Lee Taemin's approaching figure. I met him in Paris last year, he was studying culinary while i'm into fashion. My friend Victoria introduced me to this tall, cute and boy next door guy who keeps on staring at me.Eventually we became friends.I was smitten by his charm and personality.He was very considerate to others and a gentleman...every girl would fall for Lee Taemin...and I was one of those girls...I have this what you called unrequited love or in other words one sided secret love for my friend.

I looked at his attire,one thing that impresses me about Taemin is his neat look, he always has this thing called dress to impress.He is wearing a blue Lacoste plo shirt and a white Burberry shorts and a light blue Ralph Lauren shoes matching with a fedora hat and a Gucci black sungglasses.

He flashes his toothpaste commercial teeth and hugged me tightly. "I'm so happy to see you again Sulli" he said.

I hugged him back,it feels like I'm in a paradise with him...it feels so good."I'm so happy to see you too Taemin"

He releases me and cupped my face. "Seems like your having a good time here in Korea...you are more pretty now than the last time I saw you" 

I blushed. My heart is dancing into Harlem Shake upon hearing his compliment.

"Where do you wanna go Taemin?" I asked smiling.

"Hmmmm...take me to a nice jjangmyun restaurant...I kinda miss the Korean Spicy Noodles" 

I clung my right arm on his left arm while his right hand is dragging his travelling bag. "All right then let's eat Jjangmyun noodles" I said happily.

 

 

MINHO POV

 

It was around 11 pm when I arrived at the Choi residence. I was completely drunk due to the mixed of rhum, vodka and tequila that I drank at the party I attended a while ago,good thing though I was able to get out of my motorcycle unscathed.

My steps were swaying while going to the front door.I turned the knob but it was locked.

I scratched my head and pulled my cellphone out of my pocket. I dialed Jinki's number but his cellphone is off.I decided to just go home in my house but changed my mind when I remember that Heesun's lover Claude is in there staying.

"I'd rather sleep in the street than to see my omma's new lover" i said to myself.

My eyes were half open while walking when I recall that Jinki hide a key to a flower pot in the garden. That key belongs to the dirty kitchen door at the back of the house.

With my swaying steps,I went to the garden and began searching for the key in the flower pot.Minutes later,I found it.

"Gotcha!thank you Jinki" I said drunk smiling  then kiss the key.

I touched the walls while walking beacuse my vision starting to blurred. I reached the back door and inserted the key, then I turn the knob.

I opened the door and saw that the lights are turn off.

"Looks like everyone is already sleeping..." I whispered slurring then walk slowly towards the stairs.I hold on to the balusters tightly while climbing to the stairs.When I reach the second floor my mind is on a rift because I can't remember Jinki's room.

"Is it to the left?or to the right?" I said to myself while pointing my left index finger to the two room.Completely confused.

I sighed deeply and with swaying steps I chosed the room to the right.I turn the knob and open the door.While walking towards the bed Krystal's last word suddenly pop into my head.i remove my white shirt and it drop to the carpeted floor.

"I hope someone breaks your heart into pieces like what you did to my heart"

I grin upon remembering what she had said. "Could it be that there is someone out there who can break my cold and heartless heart?" I asks to myself then I lay my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter