Minho's so called life

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MINHO POV

I ran to my room to hide,my whole body was shaking and tears started to fall as fear crept in my young small body. I opened the door of my room and quickly crawled under my bed.I put both of my hands in my mouth to control a sob.My eyes widened as the door slowly opened and then the feet of the Monster appeared.

The monster walked towards the bed.I was so scared I thought I would faint from so much fear.After two minutes, the monster's feet disappeared.My heart was racing nervously and my breathing is heaving.Then all of the sudden the monster's big and hairy hand grabbed my ankle and dragged me out.

I screamed out loud. I tried to hold on the bedsheet but failed,nails scratched the hard wooden floor,then the monster's big hairy hand gave my face a strong blow.I lost conciousness afterwards...

"Nooo!!" I screamed and opened my eyes. I sat up on the bed.I'm hyperventilating and my eyes is wild and frightened...I look at my trembling hands...

"It is just a nightmare Minho..."I murmur.

I grasped the bedsheet tightly as tears started to brimm in my eyes....

"Oh please...leave me alone!" I whispered as I put both of my hands on my head

It took me sometime before I finally recovered from that state..I wipe my tears and reaches to my cellphone at the sidetable.I quickly dialed the number of Mr. Kim, my UFC manager.

"Hello Mr. Kim, when is my next match?"I asks in a cold tone.

 

 

After 5 days

"Ya Minho, are you sure about this fight?its been like one week since your last match...I'm worried about you" Eunhyuk said...concern registered his face.

I cocked my head on one side then grin. "I've never been so ready coach...don't worry bout me, I'm a tough son of a " I said while the assistant is putting the open- gloves to my hands.

Eunhyuk shook his head. "You are getting yourself killed Minho" he said then paused. "There is enough time to change your mind...your opponent has an impressive record, he is unbeatable and never experienced a knockout...you might lose"

I tap his shoulder. "Trust me coach...I will win this fight"

 

After thirty minutes I entered the octagon ring. The crowd went nuts upon seeing me especially the girls. I wave at the crowd and gave the round girl Tiffany a wink.She gave me a flying kiss.My opponent also entered the octagon ring, he is a few inches taller than me and has a much bigger bulk of a body.

I stretched my arms and legs and sighed deeply then I put the mouthguard in my mouth.My opponent looked at me with intensity and fury in his eyes as if he wanted to kill me.I just smirk at him.

The bell rung and the referee signals that the match starts now.My opponent quickly move closer towards me as his arm stretch to give me a blow to the face. I step backward to avoid his punch.He lunges again and this time he succeded to punched me in the jaw.

I groan as I felt the pain from his powerful punched,I fell on the ring. He move again towards me and was about to give me another punch when all of the sudden my vision became blurred.I blink twice then the face of the monster appeared.

My eyes widened upon seeing the monster. I immediately stand up and strike the monster to the body. The monster fell down to the ring...my jaws tightened and anger possess inside of me. I punch the monster to the face...he groan as blood oozes from his nose. But I did not stop, I continue to punch him over and over again.The referee stop the fight and the octagon open up.Eunhyuk and my crew run towards me...

My eyes rested to the unconcious monster, then my vision started to blurred again...I closed my eyes for a few seconds. When I open my eyes the monster disappeared and was replaced by my opponent. He was unconcious...his bloody face were black and blue as the paramedics came to check his condition.

The referee raised my hands as the crowd cheered for my victory.

 

 

I was busy wrapping the bandage on my swollen hand when Eunhyuk approached me at the locker room. "Congrats Minho" he said then tap my shoulder.

I gave him a force smile. "I told you I will win the fight" 

He put his han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter