Busan Rumble Part 2

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KRYSTAL POV

I threw my cellphone in anger.I've been calling Minho since this morning but he just ignored all my calls.

"I'm sure he's out there somewhere with his women!" I said,shoving all my cosmetic things on the vanity table.

I'd been dating Minho for almost three years now, you can compare our relationship to a switch of light, on and off.From the start i knew he was a notorious player, but I was so inlove with him that I ignored all of my friends warnings against him.I'd caught him cheating on me for several times but I couldn't find myself to give him up.I still followed my heart.My friends call me a fool for sticking to a player but I couldn't help it.My world revolved only to Minho. I still have high hopes that he'd change someday,that he'd be a faithful boyfriend to me.

"What happened?"

I turned around and saw Kai---tall,handsome and has a nice personality.Definitely a boyfriend material.He was my leading man on the new movie that I was currently working on.Kai had been very vocal about his feelings for me,but my eyes only see Choi Minho's existence.

I shook my head. "Nothing I just..."

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly,putting a hand on my shoulder.

I flinched at his touch."I' m just having a bad day today"I reasoned out

Kai sighed. "The director is looking for you,your scene is up next"

I nodded."Thanks for informing.I'll just change my clothes"I said,forcing a smile.

He smiled back. "Krystal,if you're having some trouble about anything,don't hesitate to tell.You can count on me"

"Thank you Kai"

 

 

SULLI POV

I opened my eyes and looked up at the man sitting beside me.I thought I was in a bad dream when I found my face resting on his chest and his hand over my shoulder.

Too bad it wasn't a bad dream.

I moved away instantly from the jerk as if he was some kind of virus I should avoid.Minho stirred when he felt my movement.He opened his sleepy froggy eyes and stared at me for a moment.Then a teasing smile slowly curled on his plump lips.

I made a fist and punched him on the arm. "What did you do huh!why did I ended up leaning on your chest?why is your filthy hand on my shouder!' I said while punching him

He just laugh at me and did not even tried to stop me from punching him"I didnt do anything.You're the one who move closer and leaned your head on my delicious chest and from my observation, you kind of enjoyed the moment"

I kicked him on the leg. "There is no way I'll lean on your disgusting chest you beast!not in a million years"

He just continue to laugh.My brother Jinki just shook his head as if he doesn't wanna waste even a single word to both of us.

"Im gonna kill you Choi Minho!" I threatened.

"Oh no Miss Choi,killing someone is a criminal offense, I don't want to see you behind bars.."

"You deserve to be killed jerk!If I can't kill you then I will beat you to a pulp!"I shouted on his face.

"You canno't beat me because I am a muay thai and judo expert.I am making a living out of beating people in the ring so try another tactic Ssul" he said mockingly.

I messed and pulled my hair in irritatin. "God I'm going crazy!I really can't stand him!" I told myself.

 

After one hour we reached the Busan cemetary.I scrambled out of the car and walked down to my grandmother's grave.My brother and Minho followed behind.

We stayed there for more or less than an hour then decided to spend the night at the Choi beach house in Haeundae.

Our beach house was just a 5 minute walk from the sea shore.It was made of hardwoods and completes with amenities.

"Ya Jinki, I saw some hot ladies in bikinis walking around the sea shores, let's go there and invite them for a drink" Minho said

I rolled my eyes upon hearing what the jerk had said.

"Sure..." Jinki said.

I glared at my brother.He just smiled at me as though telling me to mind my own business.

I padded into my room,closed the door,plopped down on the soft matress and shut my eyes.

 

When I woke up it was already dark.I got off of the bed and walked towards the window. The wind blew sofltly that I could almost hear the wind chimes playing a sweet music to my ears. I closed my eyes and inhaled the fresh salty air outside.After a few minutes in the room I stepped to drink water in the kitchen.

 Minho and Jinki were no where in the house.I pushed open ref and saw several canned beers. I picked five canned beers and decided to drink in the sea shore.

I was sitting alone on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter