When The Truth Finally Unveils...

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli open her eyes...Minho open his eyes...they lovingly stared into each other.The sunlight passes thru the open window and hit their warm body.

Minho move closer and cuddled Sulli in his arms. He kissed her forehead.

"Goodmorning wifey"he greeted in a hoarse voice.

She lifted her face and cupped his face. "Goodmorning and I love you hubby"she gave him a peck in the lips.

He tenderly wander his big eyes to her lovely face.He tucked some strands of hair at the back of her ear.

"You are the most beautiful girl that I have ever seen in my entire life"his eyes full of sincerity. "Ssul, my sun shines only sets for you... you are the very air that I breath...you are the love of my life Choi Jinri and we belong together"

He passionately kissed her in the lips and she kissed him back.They made love that morning...their body, heart and soul became one again...

 

 

Sulli's Shop

"Madam, Mr. Lee Taemin is waiting for you outside"Secretary Kim said.

Sulli went still after Lee Taemin's name.She hasn't seen Taemin for almost three weeks and Minho have warned her not to talk nor see Taemin anymore because he doesnt trust him.But she reasoned out that her husband is probably jelous with Taemin that is why he forbide her to see him.

She sighed and decided to talk to Taemin for the last time. "Please send him in"

After five minutes, Taemin entered her office flashing his sweetest smile. "Hello Sulli" he greeted.

She stand up and smiled back. "Hi Taemin,how have you been?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "The same old boring life"he grinned. "Do you know that today is my birthday"

She frowned. "I thought your birthday is last month?"she asked. The last time she remembered Taemin celebrated his birthday last month.

"Last month's birthday was given by my adopted parents but my real birthday is today"he answered. 'I am here to invite you out for lunch sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter