Love Will Prevail...

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli make some steps backwards while Minho make some steps forward.He tried to touched Sulli again.

"Wifey...please believe me"he held her arm but she flinched."Ssul...I did not kill anybody!do you really believe that I can hurt Jinki?!You know I love him like a real brother...please Ssul"his voice begging.

Sulli sobs and take another step backward."I-I don't know what to believe...I-I..."she cant find the right words to express what she's feeling inside.It is too much for her to handle,her mind is telling her that Minho is guilty but her heart says her husband is innocent.

Minho's tears fell to his cheeks. "Don't you trust me wifey?do you really think I hurt your oppa and worst I killed Tiffany and Yuri?!"he make a fist and hit his chest strongly. "It hurts Ssul...it hurts like hell that the only person in the world that I love more than my life doesnt believe in me"his voice laced with agony.He make another step forward and tried again to touched her but she move away.Pain registered to his eyes.

"You are killing me...you know I cannot live without you Ssul,you're my lifeline...what am I supposed to do without you in my life"he said painfully.

Sulli bit her lips and wipe her tears. "I have to go...I have to think...I-I"she's lost for words again.She walked towards the maindoor.

Minho remained standing."Ssul, if you step outside of this house,we are finished"he said the last word with a threat while crying."Dont you ever show your face to me again"

But Sulli's sewer mind has been blinded by all of the horrible things she had seen.She did not listened to Minho and runaway outside of their home.

Minho couldnt believe in what he just witnessed...he was completely devastated, hurt and angry...

He put his two hands to his head. "I'm going crazy!!!I cant live without her!"his eyes is as wide as a saucer."I cant lose her...oh no I cannot give her up..."

He run like a lightning towards the door...hoping against hope that he can convinced Sulli and shake her senses that he's innocent.

Sulli hop to her audi and started the ignition,she drove off the road while crying endlessly.An old love song is playing in the car stereo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter