Busan Rumble

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI POV

I smiled at myself in the full-length mirror, I was wearing a Chloe white zip back dress,black stockings, a pair of black Jimmy Choo stiletto and a birkin Hermes bag in my hand.I put a light make up and I tied my shoulder length hair at the back.I looked every inch expensive and sophisticated.

I came from a rich family, my father was a famous business man and aspiring politician who had plans of running for congress next month.My mother was a famous haute couterier. My brother Jinki was the one currently in charge of the family business while I just arrived from Paris last month after studying there for more than year at a famous fashion school.Right now, I was helping my mother to run her botique somewhere in the Gangnam area.

I went out of my room and had a quick breakfast.After sharing my breakfast with my appa and omma, I bid farewell and proceeded to the garage to my Audi.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw Minho the jerk leaning againsts motorcyle with arms folded over his chest.He was wearing the same old scruppy look---uncomb messy hair, white t shirt,  unwashed ripped blue denims and black boots.His froggy eyes hiding behind a pair of aviatior sunglasses that made him look scruppy handsome in the morning.

He gave me a dropping smile. "Hi Ssul!" he greeted 

I rolled my eyes and ignore his greeting, I walked over mu Audi.He followed me.

"Are you going to work?" he asked.

"No.I am going on a pilgrimage to Africa" I answered sarcastically without even looking at him. 

He chuckled. "Oh my god, it is early in the morning and you are having a Choi Minho allergy again"

I pulled the car handle and was about to go inside when he held the door and shut it.

I gritted my teeth and stared at him with a pissed look on my face. "What is your problem?can you just leave me alone"

He just smiled."Sulli, why don't you just ride in my bike instead of the Audi.I will take you to work"he said in a sweet voice and pointed out his bike.

I glared at him"I haven't loss my mind to ride in that piece of junk!"I shouted,looking utterly disgusted.

He opened his mouth as if he was offended about what I'd said"That piece of junk is worth millions baby.C'mon I'll take you to work and for sure you will have the joy ride of your life. "he said smiling ily.

"I will repeat what I said last night, go to hell Choi Minho" I said angrily then paused. "And what are you doing in our house this early in the morning?don't you have a job?"

He shrugged. "I have a job, i race cars once a week.I have match every two weeks at UFC and my band have gigs almost every night" he answered.

"Wow, and you call that a job huh?No wonder you're a loser" 

He placed one of his hands on his chest as if he was hurt"That hurts Ssul.You really have a sharp tongue huh" he said,shaking his head."For your information Miss Choi I was being paid a large sum of money for all the gig and match I've been into.Plus the obvious fact that I am popular"

I let out an irritating sigh"Whatever, I dont wanna ruine my day dealing with a nuisance like you" I opened the car door and slid inside and then closed it.

He knocked on glass window. "What now?"I hissed

"Just wanna say good morning, have a nice day and take care Ssul..." he said sweetly and wink at me,then he moved to his big bike.

I started the ignition and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter