The Long Wait Is Over...

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho reaches his right arm to the pillow beside him...he found an empty bed...

He open his eyes, only to be blinded by the ray of sunlight that passes thru the open window.

He groan as he felt the sharp throbbing pain in his temple due to hangover from last night's alcohol.

"Goddammit! this is all Jinki's fault!he ruined my night" he uttered against his breath.He grab Sulli's pillow and hug it.He inhaled her scent that was left in the pillow.

"I miss you wifey" he said.

After a few minutes Minho rise from the bed and stretched his arms.He look at the alarm clock at the sidetable: 9:23 am

He step outside of the room wearing only his boxer short to have some breakfast at the dining table.His face turned sour after seeing Jinki sitting and having his breakfast.

"Goodmorning bro!" Jinki greeted while smiling.He showed his perly white teeth.

He gave Jinki a sneer and pulled a chair in front of him."Have you seen Ssul?" Minho asks while pouring the coffee to his mug from the percolator.

"She left earlier, omma pick her up this morning because they have a meeting to some clients at Seoul Hotel" Jinki answered.

Minho drinks his coffee then squirm as he felt again the throbbing pain in his head.

"Bro, let's go out again tonight.A friend of mine recently opened a restaurant in Apgujeong and I heard they served the best sushi and wines in town" Jinki said.

Minho gritted his teeth upon hearing what Jinki have said."Why dont you just go alone.Ssul and I have plans tonight"

Jinki scratch his head. "Aish, we can bring Ssul along.C'mon let's all go there. I really wanna try their sushi"he insisted.

"Forget it, my wifey and I need some quality time together"Minho said while eating.

"You and my dongsaeng are the craziest couple that I have ever met." he said in annoyance. "Before, you two cannot stand each other, to the point that Sulli threatened  to kill you and now you two are madly inlove with each other.You are both crazy!" he shook his head while sipping his coffee.

"Youre just jelous because I finally found my one true love and you havent found yours" Minho said smiling while reminiscing their wifey's love story.

Jinki almost choke to his coffee. "What the heck are you talking about?!since when did you become mushy and cheesy" disbelief registered his face."Aigoo I'm having some goosebumps right now"

He just laugh while looking at his brother in law's reaction.

"Ya Choi Minho,let's go out tonight okay" he reminded.

Minho deeply sighs then a silly thought suddenly popped to his mind.

He smiled at Jinki. "Sure, let's go out tonight"

 

 

Seoul Hotel

"Jinri, I will just go the restroom okay" Mrs Choi said and walks away.

Sulli was left in the lounge area while waiting to her omma.Then a tall and handsome man caught her eyes. The man smiled and approached her.

"You're Mrs Choi Sulli right" said the man.

Sulli stares at the man from head to toe, he is wearing a black hoodie,blue jeans and sneakers.

"Yes its me" she answered.

"Glad to finally meet you Mrs Choi, my name is Kai" he said and offered his hand.

She reluctantly accepted his handshake."Nice to meet you Kai" she frown when his familiar face finally registered to her mind."Are you an actor?I think i h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter