Almost in Heaven

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli gaze at Krystal Jung who is sitting in front of her. She's wearing a white Banana Republic lace-up safari dress and a silver DKNY multi strap wedge shoes.

Krystal make a sip of the tea and then smiled at her.

"You must be surprise to see me here in your shop Mrs Choi"she put the tea cup to the table.

Sulli shakes her head. "Not really Miss Jung, I heard that your a big fan of my omma's creation.And your a popular actress so I already expected that one of this days you will drop by our shop to see our clothes"

She laugh lightly. "I like you Mrs Choi, you seemed like a very clever girl"she flip her long hair backwards.

"You can call me Sulli and I know your my husband's ex girlfriend"she said the last word in a stern voice."Why do I have a feeling that this woman is still in love with my husband?" she thought to herself.Her heart filled of jelousy.

Krystal's face became serious."Well that was all in the past Sulli, I'm sure Minho has his eyes only for you"she said in a dry tone.

Sulli sighs."So what can I do for you Krystal?"

She straighten her back. " I will be attending the Pusan Festival two weeks from now and I want you to create a gown for me, if it's okay with you Mrs Choi"

"It's fine with me Krystal.Your a client after all so who am I to refuse right?"she stand up."I have some catalogues to show you, maybe you will like some of the sample designs" she said and turn her back to Krsytal.

Krystal change her aura and stares at her coldy.Her eyes is on locked to Sulli's back who pulled the drawer to get the catalogues.

Krystal stand up and make a few steps towards Sulli. "If you dont mind asking but how's your husband?I haven't seen him for quite a long time"she said softly then she open her birkin hermes bag.

"He's fine and we are happy together" Sulli answered, her eyes and hands is still busy searching for the catalogues inside the drawer.

Krystal slowly slip her right hand to the bag while never leaving her eyes to Sulli.She was about to pull out something inside the bag when the door  suddenly open.

"Mrs Choi, a certain Mr. Lee Taemin is looking for you outside" Secretary Kim said.

Krystal immediately  close her bag and flastered a smile to the oblivious Sulli.

Sulli turn around and look at Secretary Kim. "Ah really, please send him in.Kindly give him some drinks" She said and turn her head to Krystal.

"Here is the catalogue" she handed the catalogue to Krystal.

"Thank you Sulli, can I take this home?I will just come back some time this week" she said referring to the catalogue.

Sulli nodded. "Sure"

Krystal bid her farewell and walk towards the door.She turn the knob.When she open the door,Taemin is standing in the doorway. For a second their eyes lingers to each other then Taemin walk inside of Sulli's office.

"Taemin!what brought you here" Sulli said and ushered the chair to Taemin.

He shrugged his shoulders and sit down. "I was just in the neighborhood when you suddenly popped into my mind so I decided to drop by to see you" he said in a relax tone.

"Thank you for the unplanned visit" she smiled."I'm sorry about what happened last time,It was  a mistake on my part to involved you in our problem"

Taemin folded his arms and stares into her eyes. "Like what is  said before, you can count on me anytime Sulli"he said then paused."My

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter