Love Nest

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The stranger quietly sat on the wooden chair...

He put his two hands to the table...

He stared at the two pictures in front of him...

It is a picture of Choi Minho and his wife Choi Sulli...

He tap his index finger to the table while thinking....

Then he pulled the kitchen knife that is inside of his black hoodie...

He stab Choi Minho's picture over and over again...

Afterwards he pick up Sulli's picture...

"Choi Sulli...interesting...""

 

CHOI RESIDENCE

 

Sulli open her eyes and caught her husband's big brown eyes...she smiled and he smiled back.

She turn her head to the alarm clock at the sidetable: 6:45 am.

She rise from the bed but Minho pinned her down.He wrap his arms around her.

"Ya hubby, I will go to the kitchen to prepare our breakfast" she said while looking at her husband.

"Can we make love first before the breakfast" he said and started kissing her neck and down to her collar bone.

Sulli giggles but tries to remove his arms that wrap around her body. "It's six o'clock in the morning hubby and your thinking about making love?c'mon let me go, I'll ma---" 

Her sentence were silence when Minho's mouth covers her.He kiss her but this time there is hunger and need, he parted her lips and his tongue dive inside of . Sulli groan as some kind of electricity travels to her body. She snake her arms to Minho's nape while his hands is doing some overtime work to her body.He push his body to her body and she moan as she felt his desire.

Minho remove her shirt and her short, his hands is trembling from intense passion.He rise from the bed and remove his shirt and jeans and joins her again in the bed.He kiss her again while his hands went up and down to her and thighs. Sulli keeps on tossing her head as she felt the burning feeling again.

He succesfully unclasp the hook of her bra when all of the sudden they heard the doorbell rung.They look at each other.

Minho is shooking his head while Sulli is nodding her head.

"Hubby...someone's outside, what if it is an important person" she whispered. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter