Minho's Confession

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where is my wife?" Minho asks in an angry tone. His eyes in blazing fury.

Taemin gave him a welcoming smile but his eyes says otherwise;there is hatred and contempt in his eyes.

"She's sleeping in the guest room" he answered in a calm voice.

Minho said nothing but proceeded to walk inside the apartment but Taemin blocked his way.

"Get out of my way or I will break your neck right here right now" he threatened. His hands on a fists.

Taemin twithched his lips. "Mr. Choi I dont wanna intrude to you and Sulli but she's a dear friend of mine,her happiness is my hapiness and her sorrow is also my sorrow"

Minho tilt his chin and move closer to him. "Mr. Lee Taemin, I will only say this once so you better listen.Mind your own business!"

He step forward and intentionally bump his shoulder to Taemin's shoulder.He walk towards the livingroom then he goes to the rooms while searching for Sulli.

Taemin stares at him with a blank look in his face...something is playing on his mind.

Minho open the second door and found Sulli sleeping in the bed.He immediately move closer and sat on the side of the bed.

His heart skip a beat while watching his wife sleeping. He gently touch her face.

Sulli stirred and open her eyes.

"Minho" she said and rise up from the bed.

"Let's go home wifey"he said softly.

Her eyes got misty. "I dont wanna go home with you" her voice started to crack.

"Please Ssul...let's go home, we will talk later once we reach home"he gently tucked some strands of hair to the back of her ear.

"No, I will not go home" she said with defiance.Tears fall from her eyes.

He sighed deeply. "Ssul dont make me loose my temper..you will go home with me peacefully or I will carry you again like a sack of rice.Your choice wifey"he said with a threat in his voice while staring into her droopy eyes.

"Fine I'll go home with you!" she said angrily and stand up.

He hold her hand tightly. She gave him a glare.

"I'm just making sure your not gonna try to escape from me" he reasoned out.

They walk towards the maindoor.

Taemin was standing near the doorway.Sulli smiled at him. "Taemin, thank you for allowing me to stay here in your home.I decided to go home with my husband"she said shyly.

Taemin smiled back. "Sulli, you can count on me anytime"

Minho scowled at them. "C'mon wifey let's go" he said without even looking at Taemin.

Sulli bid farewell to him.Minho slightly turn his head to Taemin.

For a few seconds Minho's eyes lingers to Taemin's eyes and he frowned when he saw some kind of animosity into his eyes that quickly vanished when he changed his expression into a cold stares.

Minho turn around while wondering. "Why do I have a strange feeling that I already saw him before?"he thought to himself.

 

Choi Residence

Minho and Sulli were both silent when they reached home.

Sulli immediately walk towards the stairs b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter