Scars From The Past

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MINHO POV

I make a few steps backward, my eyes is as big as my face while my whole body is shaking from fear.I stared at the monster's face who make a step forward and I step again backward.Then I felt the wall behind me...the monster's big hairy hand reached my frail and thin body.I scream and tried to fight back but he is so strong, he clutched my arm tightly that I thought my bone break apart.He was about to give me a blow when I lowered my head and bite his big hairy hand that is holding my arm.

The monster screams from pain and releases me, I grab the opportunity to escape.I run downstairs to the wooden stairs, I heard the slight creeks in every step I make but I just ignore it.I run like crazy as if there is no tomorrow.I open the main door and run to the wooden forest, not even looking back.

Then I bump into someone,I fall to the ground and so did the person I bump into.I stand up and stares at the person in front of me---a male kid almost the same age as mine, he look at me then he grin. I open my mouth to say something when I heard the monster's voice calling my name.

"Come back here you little bastard!"

The monster's voice echoes all through out the wooden forest, I run again leaving the kid behind.I stumble and fall a few times but I stand up and keep on running...I wanted to survive that day...I knew that monster's gonna kill me...then my eyes brightens when I saw the main road.I dash toward the main road and wave my hands to the vehicles.Unfortunately they just pass through me...then I heard footsteps approaching and I knew that the monster is coming...I cross the road when the monster's big hairy hand grab my shirt...I pulled my shirt and run towards the next lane...then I heard a loud big bang...the monster's body flew to the air and then fell to the ground...the monster's head is bleeding profuriously...his body is shaking while his eyes is wide open...the monster was hit by a truck...

 

'Noooo!" I scream and rise from the bed.My whole body is shaking while my eyes is wide open.

Sulli rise also and touch my arm. "Minho...your having a nightmare" she said

I look at her. I'm still breathing heavily and my hands is trembling.

She hug me tightly and pat my back gently as if comforting me. "It's all right hubby, it's just a nightmare" she said in a soothing voice.

I hug her back tightly and close my eyes.

"I'll get you a glass of water" she said and tried to release from my embrace.

But I did not let her go. "Please stay with me...don't leave me."I said begging.

Sulli smiled. "Okay if you say so"then paused. "Let's go back to sleep, I will never leave you hubby"

We both lay on the bed.I wrap my arms into her slim body and lean my head on top of her chest. 

She softly caress my hair as I close my eyes...minutes later I drifted again to a deep sleep.

 

 

Japanese Restaurant

SULLI POV

I called Minho's omma Choi Heesun for a quick lunch because I wanted to talk to her regarding Minho. I' am so worried about my husband's constant nightmares and I know that if there is one person who will provide me a reliable answers that is my mother in law Heesun.

I stares at the woman in front me...she's wearing a Betsy Johnson animal print body hugging mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter