Sleeping Beauty

The Problem With Love Is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SULLI POV

I got out of the Audi and closed the door.I headed to the frontdoor only to be dissapointed when I saw the harley Davidson motorcycle on the open garage.

"Damn!this is the worst day of my life!" I told myself.

I had a grumpy look on my face when I entered the livingroom.There he is....the nuisance from hell sitting on the couch comfortably while his stinky feet are on the glass table, his hand holding an x box joystick. Beside him is my older brother Jinki, they are so engrossed on the game playing.

"Is there any worst nightmare than this?"I shook my head,beyond irritated.

I was about to go upstairs when Minho noticed my presence.{

"Hi Ssul!" he greeted,sounding pleased to see me.

I gave him a glare before stepping into the stairs.

"Your sister has some major issues.." Minho told Jinki.

I was on the first  step of the stairs when I heard his remark.I immediately turn around with eyes narrowed into slits.

"We know very well, that she doesn't like you" Jinki said casually, still engrossed on the video game.

"Ya Choi Minho!what did you said about me?do I have what?" I asked,arms folded over my chest.

He looked at me. "Oh hi Sulli! I thought you were deaf" he said mockingly."To answer your question, I just told your brother that you have some major issues and also poor social skills"

My face reddened with anger. "Goddammit I really hate this jerk!" I told myself.

I removed one of my ballet flats and threw it to him. "Just die Choi Minho!" I shouted.

Unfortunately he caught the shoe.He laugh insultingly making my blood pressure ballooned.Jinki just stared at us as if he was so used to our bickering drama.

I stomped my feet like a spoiled brat child and climbed up the stairs.

Minho looked at Jinki. "Seriously bro, you need to check Sulli into a mental instituition, she's crazy..."he said shaking his head

Jinki smirked. "She's just acting like that whenever she sees you.When you are not around she's normal" he said

 

I slammed my door with anger simmering beneath my milky white skin.I was so mad at Choi Minho I could kill him and wouldn't regret it till the day I die!

He really knew how to ruin my day!

I walked over the vanity mirror and sat on the chair. I stared at myself for a long period of time.Choi Minho's annoying as hell smile still on my mind.

I was thirteen years old when I first met Minho,he was Jinki Oppa's classmate and team mate at soccer team.Our family attended a c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter