VI L'Amoureux

Red Velvet: Cursed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

     The Lovers/L'Amoureux

In some traditions, the Lovers represent relationships and choices. Its appearance in a spread indicates some decision about an existing relationship, a temptation of the heart, or a choice of potential partners.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 6

Le Pape

 

Do you leave her behind

or feel the burden that is her?

 

 

Another dead body. My brain couldn’t function right now. It was strange. People would think we would be freaking out like idiots, running around and cry for our mommy and daddy; but the only thing that could be heard was a semi-silent sob coming from Yoonhye.

You see, it was unreal. This couldn’t be happening. Henry couldn’t be dead. He was alive just minutes ago. We had agreed that we would act and try to sneak into the cafeteria and get Yesung. It worked. We did he have to die like that?

The only people that remained standing by his body were Mr. Byun, Yuri, Yong Guk, Yoonhye and Zhou Mi. The others had left. They couldn’t stand the sight of death. The fact that Zhou Mi was here, made it all look suspicious.

“Xiumin did this.” he started talking with a different sounding voice. He seemed sincerely scared. I knew that he was an insecure prick, but I soon realized he only cared about himself once again. Not like Heechul, though. He wasn’t even there for his so called friend.

“I saw a black shadow standing behind Henry. He was fooling around, I don’t even know why.”

We stole your food and water. I was waiting for them to notice.

“It was really Xiumin. He was a shadow, but his eyes…Oh God, those eyes. I’m going to die next.” Zhou Mi fetched something out of his pockets and showed it to us. He had a card that matched the same word that was written in blood next to Henry’s corpse.

Reckless.

“Guess you’re pretty much ed.” Yuri nodded slowly and grabbed Yong Guk’s arm. I betted it was to make sure he was still there. Yuri always seemed like a very, mean, down to earth girl, even at times like these. I knew she was going to break and freak out sooner or later.

However, now was not the time.

Zhou Mi nodded slowly and stepped back. “This is not happening. I need to go.” he looked at the stairs and approached them.

“What are you doing, idiot? Going to be a loner now? You know what happens when people split up. They die!” Yuri shook her head.

“I’m getting out of here. I don’t deserve this. Xiumin should reflect on himself. I haven’t done anything wrong. I need to leave this place. There is a way. I don’t need them.”

He ran upstairs and didn’t even look back. I looked at the others and decided to head back to the classroom we hid in. This was madness.

My head hurt when I woke up. It was strange, we had no clue whether it was night or day, but there was this one point in time when we all felt this great exhaust taking over us. I wondered if it happened to the other group as well. Was this how Xiumin prevented us from fighting the other ones when we were vast asleep?

Baekhyun said he still wanted to protect us from the others and had barricaded the door with remaining desks and a closet. He was awake right now and kept his gaze on the window. There was nothing to see outside.

When the others had woken up, we sat in a circle and tried to eat a bit. They had indeed succeeded in stealing food and water from the others. It wasn’t much, but we could nibble on this for at least two days.

Baekhyun looked at every single one of us and nodded slowly. “Henry should’ve been sitting with us right now.”

Everything and everyone was silent. This was tormenting, knowing that anyone of us could be next. Not to forgot that everyone could be a traitor. There still was a wolf.

Yesung had a black eye and seemed to be sitting awfully close to Yoonhye. He was still a bit traumatized by current events. “They would’ve killed me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter