An Escapture With You

In This Car With A Stranger

 

Naeun pushed her best friend into the fitting room forcefully before closed the door and laid her back against the door, “I won’t let you out until you change into the dress.”

Chorong ruffled her hair make it looked messy before knocked the door hardly, “Oh Naeun. I don’t want to do this! Please don’t force me.”

Naeun smirked before shook her head, “Nope, you need to listen to me this once. It’s for your own good.”

“What is good about your stupid blind date? I don’t want to waste my lifetime with this entire ridiculous plan.” Chorong replied with roughed voice.

“Gosh Chorong just go to blind date. There’s nothing harm with the blind date.” Naeun replied pissed.

“What if the guy is a rapper? Or, or a serial killer? You don’t want your beloved best friend died in younger age’s right?”

Naeun rolled her eyes before knocked her fist on the door, “Stop imagining weird things, Park Chorong! I know the guy. He is a nice guy. Now hurry up! Or you’ll be late.”

Like she had some connected mind with Park Chorong, who was tried to give more reasons, Naeun quickly cut her best friend’s words, “No more excuse! Change your clothes! I will wait at the entrance.”

Chorong let out a cursed to Naeun before half-heatedly changed her attire.

 

Stay put, Park Chorong. I’m going to meet my cousin for awhile.” Naeun said before opened the car’s door before exiting.

Chorong mimicked her best friend before rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

“It’s not like I’m going to run everywhere.” She said softly, annoyed with Naeun’s plans.

But she woke up from her trance when the driver’s door being opened harshly and a stranger went into the car.

“WHO ARE YOU?!” Chorong shouted, her voice trembled a little; mixture of anger and nervous.

The guy looked at her pleadingly, “Please help me! I need to run from those two girls. They were so crazy.”

Chorong was dumfounded and kept staring at the white-skinned guy.

Not receiving any response from Chorong, the guy continued to reverse the car and drove it far away from the restaurant.

After getting know what happen to her she quickly held the steering wheel make the guy startled, “Yah, let go the steering! I need to drive.”

“NO! I need to know who are you?! Are you kidnapping me?” Chorong asked with an anger voice, still holding the steering.

“What? No! I did not kidnapping you. Wait! The car!” the guy exclaimed loudly while pointing the car, who was heading towards their direction.

Chorong who had fast reaction quickly steered the car to the empty lane.

The guy took a released breath before continued his driving to the café nearby, ignoring the others drivers’ cursed towards them.

 

 

When the car halted Chorong quickly exited the car and ran towards the driver’s side, “Open the door!”

The guy timidly opened the door, unexpectedly his collar being grabbed by Chorong before being asked harshly, “Now, tell me! Who are you?! Did someone ask you to kill me?! Who asked you to do it?!”

He looked at her unbelievable before shook her tight grasped, “Excuse me? Do I look like assassin to you?”

“I never trust a guy like you! Acting all innocent in front of me.”

The guy shrugged his shoulder, “By the way, my name is Yixing. What is your name?”

“Secret.” Chorong replied.

 

Yixing raised his eyebrows, “That’s a weird name for you, Ms. Secret.”

Chorong looked at his straightly before gave a punch on his shoulder, “My name is not Secret, stupid!”

He winced in pained, “It’s not my fault. I just asked what your name is, and you replied, ‘Secret’ so I assumed it’s your name and I’m not stupid.”

Chorong just let out a snorted before rested her back on the door, “I need to go back to the restaurant right now. You make me late for my blind date.”

Yixing looked at her weirdly before burst into a big laughter, “Blind date?”

She glared at him make he stopped laughing abruptly before faked a coughed.

“My friend forces me to go for the blind date okay? It’s not like I want to.” She replied after several moments of silence.

“Then you should thankful at me for taking you away from there.” Yixing said nonchalantly.

“The car you had been drive is my friend’s car, stupid.” Chorong patted the car.

“Hmm, okay then. Let’s go.” Yixing entered back into the car and started the engine.

 

While in the car, they didn’t change any words to each other before.

Suddenly, Chorong turned her head towards Yixing, “So, why you were running from the two girl before?”

“That’s my admires… No, more like stalkers.” He said with a calm face.

“I wondered what they see in you….” Chorong mumbled but still audible to Yixing.

“How dare you say that?” Yixing glared at her.

“Look at you. You’re skinny, and you have weird hairstyle…I’m just stating the facts.”

Yixing braked abruptly make Chorong bumped her forehead at the dashboard.

“That’s what you get for insulting me.” He said before continued their journey to the restaurant.

Chorong didn’t say anything because of the pain.

When they reached the restaurant, they can saw Naeun, Chorong’s best friend was looking at them furiously.

Before they can say anything Naeun bombarded Chorong with questions, “What are you thinking you’re doing? Where have you been? Who is that guy? What happen? Why you suddenly disappear with MY car?”

Chorong shook Naeun’s shoulder, “Calm down, Naeun…I’ll tell you the whole story if you calm down.”

Naeun took a deep breath before nodded, “Okay…I’m calm down now.”

Yixing rolled his eyes seeing the duo’s reaction before went to them, “I help her escaping the blind date.”

“What?” Naeun’s jaw dropped before looking at Yixing and Chorong.

“No! He made up stories.” Chorong protested.

“She means she is dating me.” Yixing smirked before pecked Chorong’s left cheek.

“See you tomorrow babe.” Yixing waved before entered the restaurant with a sly grinned.

“Why you didn’t tell me you’re dating? Never mind then, I’ll cancel the blind date and let’s go mall today.” Her best friend said excitedly before dragged her into the car.

“Huh? For what?” Chorong who seems just woke up from trance, asked Naeun.

“You have a date tomorrow. I’ll make over you to be a beautiful supermodel.” Naeun blabbered excitedly before started to drive.

End.

 

 

 

A mess shot,

The ending is kind of rushed,

Sorry.

Subway