Apology

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

Dara ran back into the club just in time to see the guy hand over the suitcase to TOP. Seungri took the suitcase of TOP and whispered something into his ear, TOP nodded and then stood up to leave with Seungri followed by the other boys.

 

 

Dara sighed in fustration as they boys left the club, "Dammit!", she placed her hand on her head, "oh...", she looked at her empty wrist, "my bracelet!", she looked around but she knew following the boys was more important.

 

She cursed silently before turned back to the girls and pushed herself through the crowd towards them.

 

 

 

"What happened?", Bom took hold of Dara's arm.

 

"Someone in a black car handed a suitcase to the guy TOP was talking to", Dara explained, "The guys have just left though, we need to get that suitcase."

 

 

 

"Unnies, you ok?", Minzy interrupted.

 

"Neh, Minzy", the girls smiled.

 

"Unnies, I'm tired, should we go now?", Minzy asked.

 

The girls sighed with relief, maybe there was a chance of getting close to the suitcase tonight.

 

"Let's go", CL smiled and pulled Minzy towards them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We're going to be living in a hotel?", Dara asked as she looked out the car window at the tall hotel building.

 

"Um, kind of", Minzy smiled as she got out of the car.

 

 

 

Since Minzy needed 24 hours protection, the girls had to stay with her while they were her bodyguards. Minzy was more than happy, since she hated living in her apartment all by herself and it worked perfectly for the girls since they needed to stay close to the gang.

 

 

 

 

"Which floor?", Bom asked once they got into the lift.

 

Minzy just smiled and instead pressed her thumb on a small black screen on the back wall of the lift.

 

"What was that?", CL asked.

 

Minzy showed her thumb to the girls, "For only YG apartments, only YG can access it."

 

"So, all of the YG gang live here?", Bom asked.

 

"Ani, just me and oppas", Minzy explained, "And now you three too."

 

"Wait your oppas, as in...", CL asked cautiously, "As in your 5 oppas?"

 

Minzy nodded, "I live on the top floor and the oppas each on the floors below me....oh we're here."

 

 

 

The girls stepped out into the penthouse apartment and looked around the swanky place.

 

 

"Do you like it?", Minzy asked anxiously, "If there isn't something you like-"

 

"Minzy it's perfect", Bom smiled at her.

 

"Chincha?", Minzy clapped her hands together, "Come on I'll show you your rooms."

 

 

The girls followed her into a room, "Bom unnie, how is this room for you?"

 

"It's cute, I like it", Bom smiled looking around before sitting herself onto the bed.

 

 

 

"MINZYYY!"

 

 

 

Minzy sighed annoyed at the sound of Seungri's voice, "I was wondering when they'd be here."

 

"Is that-"

 

"Neh", Minzy nodded towards the girls before walking out.

 

 

 

 

 

"There you are....", Seungri and the boys stopped when they noticed the girls behind Minzy.

 

 

"Oppas, I'm not cooking again!" Minzy pouted angrily, "Just get Gummy unnie to!"

 

 

 

The boys looked away awkwardly while the girls did the same. GD's eyes slowly lifted towards Dara but they quickly reverted away again.

 

 

"I said...", Minzy looked at her oppas with their hands in their pockets looking pissed off and not making eye contact with her, she then turned around and found the girls with their arms across their chest looking pissed too.

 

 

Taeyang rubbed the back of his neck, "Sorry Minzy, we forgot...they would be here."

 

 

Minzy looked at her oppas and then back at the girls again before sighing, "Don't you oppas have anything to say?"

 

 

The boys looked at her with a raised brow.

 

"Don't look at me like that", Minzy shook her head at them, "We're all a family now, you know what you have to do."

 

 

"Minzy everyone has to go through-"

 

"How many times do  you have to repeat the same line!", Minzy snapped at Daesung.

 

Daesung sighed angrily before turning to the girls and mumbling a quiet and quick apology, "sorry."

 

Minzy laughed sarcastically, "That'll do, Tae oppa your turn."

 

 

"What?!", Taeyang cried in protest but when he saw Minzy glaring at him, he did a quick nod at the girls, "sorry."

 

 

Minzy tapped her foot and crossed her arms together and looked at her other three oppas.

 

 

Seungri huffed angrily before stepping up to Minzy, "This is just for you arasso!"

 

Minzy smiled and nodded.

 

 

Seungri turned to the girls and held his hand out, "Since we'll be seeing each other a lot now....I'm...I'm....sorry for scaring you like that."

 

The girls looked at eachother and then back at Seungri's hand.

 

Bom stepped first and firmly shook his hand, followed by Dara. Seungri then put his hand out in front of CL, but CL didn't budge. Seungri glared at CL, and CL glared straight back at Seungri completely unfazed.

 

 

"ahah...ahah", Minzy laughed awkwardly, "TOP oppa..your turn."

 

"I already did it", TOP shrugged before sitting down on the sofa.

 

 

Bom rolled her eyes annoyed.

 

 

"When?!", Minzy put her hands on her hips.

 

 

"Minzy forget it, he doesn't have to", Bom said.

 

"See I don't have to", TOP shrugged again.

 

"I mean if he's the type of person who can't tell when he's in the wrong then we can't do anything about that can we now", Bom continued.

 

TOP scoffed slightly before glaring up at Bom who just smirked and looked away.

 

 

"Um..ok...", Minzy said nervously at the tension building up in the room, she turned to GD who was by the window, "Ji...oppa?"

 

 

GD didn't even blink an eyelid.

 

Dara looked at him curiously before looking away.

 

 

"Leave it Minzy", Taeyang whispered to Minzy.

 

 

Minzy hung her head low and turned to face the girls, "I'm sorry unnies, my oppas still haven't mastered the rules of modern civilization."

 

 

"Yah!", Seungri scolded Minzy who took no notice.

 

 

"And until they do, they can forget about me cooking for them!", Minzy shouted back at them before storming into her room leaving the others in the lounge by themselves.

 

 

 

There was a long moment of silence that filled the room, the tension and friction in the room between the two groups was almost suffocating.

 

 

 

 

 

TOP finally stood up and placed his hands in his pocket, "How's your hand now?"

 

 

Bom took a quick glance at her cut hand and hid it behind her back looking away.

 

 

TOP smirked slightly, "Looks like someone else hasn't mastered the rules of modern civilization either."

 

 

"What's that supposed to mean?", Bom asked through gritted teeth.

 

 

"It means", TOP walked up to her, "When your BOSS asks you how your hand is you reply with a it's ok sajangnim!"

 

Bom sighed before forcing a thin smile, "It's ok sa...jang...nim!!"

 

TOP just looked at her as if he'd never met a girl like her before.

 

"Now if sajangnim is fine with it, can I go to bed!", Bom muttered.

 

Before TOP could say anything, Bom flipped around and stormed into her room, slamming the door behind her.

 

 

"Better luck next time hyung", Daesung scoffed as he patted TOP's back.

 

"That girl's either crazy or has some big guts", Seungri laughed slightly making CL glare at him, "What is it with you and giving me death glares chincha-"

 

Before Seungri could finish, CL bowed slighlty at everyone and made her way to her room leaving Dara alone with the boys.

 

 

The boys looked at Dara for a moment before clearing their throats, "Tell Minzy to come to the headquaters tomorrow."

 

 

Dara nodded stoically as the boys started leaving.

 

 

GD finally pushed himself off the window and followed the others out. He suddenly stopped in front of Dara.

 

Again Dara felt her heart race slightly, there was something about this guy that made her nervous. He turned to her and threw her bracelet she'd lost at the club on the table next to her.

 

"My bracelet", she picked it up and smiled, she turned to face GD's stoic face and her smile quickly disappeared of her face.

 

GD didn't say anything and just walked out after the other boys.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm telling you guys, I cannot deal with that TOP twit head!", Bom muttered as she distorted her pillow.

 

"If I could punch them oh that would be heaven!", CL added.

 

"Let's just leave, give this case back huh?", Bom turned to Dara.

 

Dara just glared at Bom.

 

Bom sighed, "You're no different to those guys Dara Park!"

 

Dara rolled her eyes, "Look, there's no way we're going to get the suitcase today, but they want Minzy to come by the headquarters tomorrow, we'll probably have a better chance there."

 

CL nodded and laid back down on the bed, "I hope what we're doing is right."

 

"What do you mean?", Bom laid next to her.

 

"YG...the guys, they're the real sh!t...one wrong move and we'll be dead", CL said seriously.

 

Bom looked at the two girls and laughed slighlty, "Yah...what's up with this talk, we'll be fine."

 

"I don't know", CL sighed, "I don't have a good feeling about this case."