The lucky one

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

Ok what is going on?! Why is allkpop asking my lovely readers for username and passwords? I've literally been bombarded by posts saying readers can't access my story. If anyone can help then please write on my wall or comment down below. Thankyou in advance. Right so for the rest of you who have no problem (I hope) let's get going with the next update! xx

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri looked out of the car window at the the white house.

 

Cl followed his gaze to the house, "Omma stayed here for a while before I transferred her to the hospital, it's the only place I thought she'd be safe from-...." she suddenly stopped what she was about to say.

 

Seungri turned to face her, "From me?"

 

 

CL looked away, "...mianhe...back then I thought you might...hurt her."

 

Seungri looked slightly disappointed that CL would even think that but then again back then she probably had every reason to think he would do something like that.

 

CL noticed his expression, "But I was wrong....I think I've always been wrong about you."

 

Seungri broke into a small smile at her words and CL shyly looked away.

 

"Aish", Seungri suddenly pinched her cheeks, "Why is my girlfriend so cute?!"

 

CL turned to face him wide eyed, "Didn't I tell you to stop saying-"

 

"Girlfriend?", Seungri grinned.

 

CL shook her head and stepped out of the car in a hurry.

 

"Yah! Yah wait up!", Seugnri got out of the car and ran after her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"AHAHAHAHAAH!", Dara broke down in tears from too much laughter, "I...ahahahhaha can't breathe! AHAHAHAHAHH!", she fell onto her knees as she pointed at Jiyong, "HELP SOMEONE AHAHAHAH!"

 

 

Jiyong stood there with a completely stoic expression which looked hilarious with his jamaican dreadlocks, star shaped glasses not to mention the couple tee he was wearing.

 

 

"Can we hurry up", he muttered looking at her miserably as Dara tried to hold onto the wall for support, unable to stop laughing.

 

"Dammit", he growled before entering the tiny photo booth.

 

 

 

"oh god ahah mianhe ahah", she took deep breaths as she entered the booth in her matching dreadlocks and sat next to him, she bit her lip hard trying not to burst out laughing again.

 

"You think you look any better?", Jiyong gruffily said.

 

Dara shook her head as she covered trying to control herself, "...m..ianhe.."

 

 

JIyong snatched the list off her hand and read it with a deep sigh, "I thought they were helping, wait till I get my hands on them."

 

"Ah wae?", Dara took the list back, "I've always wanted to do this."

 

Jiyong looked at her not amused.

 

"Chincha promise", Dara laughed, "I even told Bom and CL that with the next guy I meet I want to do all these things I guess they didn't forget-"

 

"Next guy?", JIyong suddenly asked.

 

Dara nodded, "The last guy I dated was such a bore-omo!"

 

JIyong suddenly stood up, "Last guy you DATED?!"

 

"...ani...what's wrong?", Dara stuttered.

 

Jiyong tried to breathe as his hands curled up into fists, "What's...his name?"

 

"Name?", Dara asked, "What are you going to do with his name?"

 

 

Jiyong took the dreadlocks off and stormed out of the booth.

 

 

"Jiyong!", Dara ran after him.

 

 

He stopped and turned around, "Who is he?! When was this?!"

 

 

Dara blinked in confusion "Why are...acting like this, it was a year ago-"

 

Jiyong turned around again and ran his fingers through his hair. Just the thought of Dara with another guy made his blood boil. He had to find this guy!

 

 

 

 

"Are you...jealous?", Dara asked in disbelief.

 

 

"We're leaving!", Jiyogn said and started walking away.

 

"But the photos!", Dara whined.

 

"That's not my priority right now!", JIyong growled, his priority was to hunt the ex.

 

 

"Pst...you sound like him", Dara scoffed.

 

"What did you just say?", Jiyong asked back.

 

"I said you sound just like him" Dara mumbled, "Never wanting to do stuff like this with me-"

 

"Let's go!", Jiyong suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her back into booth.

 

"OMO!", Dara fell onto his lap inside, "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

 

 

"I'm going to do everything that b*stard didn't do got it?!" he said through gritted teeth.

 

 

Dara paused and smiled slightly, obviously touched, "...then you'll have to do everything on the list."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to help?!", Minzy shouted at Young deuk.

 

"Ani why are you always shouting at me?", Young deuk asked back as he held the ladder.

 

"Because you never listen!", Minzy retorted and went back to hanging the fairy lights.

 

"Come down and let me do it-"

 

"No thanks", Minzy said trying to tape the lights high up outside on the large balcony of her apartment.

 

"Stop being stubborn and let me do it", Young deuk said reaching for her.

 

"Stop it you idiot!", Minzy pulled her leg away.

 

 

 

"Minzy be carefull and let Deuk do it!", Taeyang called from inside.

 

 

 

"Did you hear? now come down it's dangerous", Deuk repeated trying to pull her down.

 

"Will you stop", Minzy shouted as she lost her balance slightly.

 

"See!",Deuk said, "You nearly fell now get down!"

 

"No!", Minzy spun around to shout but she lost her balance, "OH OH!"

 

"YAH!", Young deuk reached to grab her before she fell.

 

"AHHHHH!", Minzy twisted her ankle and fell straight onto him.

 

 

But what came next shocked the both of them, Minzy's lips accidently fell on his lips as Deuk fell back onto the floor with Minzy on top of him.

 

 

Young deuk blinked.

 

Minzy blinked.

 

Their lips still connected.

 

Minzy still on top of him.

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!", Minzy suddenly screamed and she stood up wiping with the back of her hands, "YOU IDIOT HOW DARE YOU KISS ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!", she then kicked him in the stomach and ran inside.

 

 

"UGH!", Young deuk rolled around in pain, "I kissed her?!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIyong placed the milkshake in front of Dara, "There you go."

 

Dara smiled and put two straws into the milkshake while Jiyong watched her.

 

"Come closer"< Dara waved him closer to him as she leaned over the little table. She took one of the straws with and pointed at the other straw for him.

 

Jiyong looked around the restaurant and took a deep breath and took the straw. Never in a million years did he think he'd be doing something like this. The leader of YG, the most dangerous man in Seoul drinking strawberry milkshake with a girl. But then again, never in a million years did he think he'd find someone like Dara.

 

 

"So what's his name?", Jiyong asked.

 

Dara kept her eyes on the drink and ignored him.

 

"What does he do?", Jiyong asked again, "Did he break up with you? Wait till I get my hands on that-"

 

Dara suddenly sat back on her chair and crossed her arms across her chest, "And that is exactly why I will never tell you what his name is, because you'll just end up beating him up."

 

Jiyong frowned, "Are you really not going to tell me? I can find out you know, I have ways."

 

Dara shook her head, "Why on earth would I want to talk about that jerk?"

 

"Jerk?! What did he do?!", Jiyong asked angrily.

 

Dara sighed, jealous Jiyong was so annoying. 

 

"Do we really have to talk about this? It's out last day together-...", Dara stopped realising what she'd just said.

 

Jiyong's eyes fell onto the table numbly and silence filled the air around them.

 

 

Dara bit her lip, she didn't want to ruin this one last day she had with him with this.

 

 

"...no matter who he was, he'll never be you" she said without looking at you, "....I wouldn't have fallen for you if you weren't better than him."

 

JIyong looked up while Dara still nervously looked away. She always did have a way of making him feel better. If she left...who was going to do that for him?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom picked up the heavy box of candles and turned around. She halted when she saw TOP in front of her. He rubbed the back of his neck and looked at her guiltily.

 

Bom rolled her eyes and tried to walk past him but he stepped back in front of her.

 

"What?!", Bom asked angrily.

 

TOP cleared his throat and tried to think of something to say. He then saw the box in her hands and tried to take it off her.

 

"Leave it", she mumbled and pulled the box back to her.

 

"It's heavy-"

 

"Does it look like I want any help from you?", Bom said.

 

TOP sighed, "Bom don't be like that."

 

Bom angrily looked away.

 

"Babe I'm sorry" TOP apologised.

 

"Babe?", Bom scoffed, "Yah am I pig?!"

 

TOP looked at her stoically, "Come on don't be like this please, you know why I can't-"

 

"Then you know why I'm not interested in ANYTHING you say too", Bom smiled sarcastically before walking away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm nervous", Dara patted her chest as she stood outside a mysterious looking stall.

 

JIyong smirked and shook his head, how could Dara believe in stuff like this.

 

"Aren't you nervous?", Dara asked him.

 

Jiyong shrugged, "Do couples really do this?"

 

"I don't know, I've just always wanted to do it with my boyf-", Dara stopped again and her face fell slightly. Did she even have any right to call Jiyong hers?

 

 

"Hey", Jiyong called out to her.

 

"Huh?", Dara looked up.

 

"Remember you promised you'd love me like nothing was wrong for the next 24 hours" JIyong reminded her.

 

Dara smiled weakly and nodded.

 

 

"All I want is 24 hours", JIyong stepped towards her, "Can't you give me that?"

 

Dara gulped at the close proximity between them, she looked away and nodded slowly.

 

 

"It's our turn let's go", JIyong said when a couple came out of the covered stall.

 

Dara broke into a smile and followed him in. 

 

 

 

The small room they stepped into was a dimly lit, with a strong smell of incense sticks and strange foreign wooden dolls and skulls hanging from the ceiling. The place gave Dara the creeps and she instinctively held onto Jiyong's arm.

 

 

"Is anybody here?", JIyong called out casually not realising Dara how scared Dara was.

 

Suddenly they heard shuffling behind dark heavy curtains on the far end of the room.

 

"Oh god you know what let's go...I don't have a good feeling about this", Dara stuttered and tried to pull Jiyong back.

 

 

"The weak one", a high shrill like voice spoke from behind the curtains making Dara jump behind Jiyong.

 

 

"You ok?", Jiyong looked behind him, not understanding why she was scared when she was the one to suggest coming here.

 

Dara nodded nervously and peeked from behind him.

 

 

 

Suddenly the curtains parted and a strange looking woman, with a large nose ring, wrapped around in some mystical dress, her large hair frizzy with tiny little wooden dolls and bones used as hair clips. She sat down crossed legged and tapped her long thin, ring covered fingers on the table in front of her and looked up at the two.

 

"The weak one in the relationship", the woman repeated, "Come sit, no need to be scared."

 

 

Dara looked at Jiyong nervously before edging towards the table. She sat on the other side of the table and Jiyong followed her sitting down beside her.

 

 

 

"...why...do you think I'm-"

 

"The weak one?", the woman asked Dara.

 

Dara nodded, scared of her but still curious to know.

 

"I could sense it the moment you two walked in", she said tapping her long nails on the wooden table, "You may not realise it but he always protects you."

 

Dara slowly looked at the table deep in thought.

 

 

"Even now", the woman suddenly closed her eyes, "I know he's hiding something from you."

 

Dara eyes flickered up and turned to look at JIyong. Jiyong quikly looked away trying not to give anything away.

 

 

"Anyway, you came here to read your future am I right?", the woman asked.

 

"Neh", Dara smiled nervously.

 

"As a couple?"

 

Dara didn't answer. As a couple? She already knew where her and Jiyong's future lied. There was no future for them.

 

 

"Just hers", JIyong said, knowing what Dara was thinking.

 

The woman nodded and spread out her tarot cards on the table.

 

 

"Pick three", she said as she intertwinned her fingers together waiting for Dara.

 

 

Dara hesitated before pulling three cards out and handing them over to her.

 

The fortune teller took the cards and slowly flipped them over one by one. Her brows suddenly furrowed and her eyes flickered up to Jiyong. She suddenly took the tarot cards and laid them in front of Jiyong, "Pick three."

 

Jiyong shook his head, "No thanks."

 

Dara looked back and forth between the two nervously. 

 

"Did...you find something bad?", Dara asked.

 

 

"Pick three!", the woman ordered Jiyong again.

 

Jiyong looked at her warily before picking three cards.

 

The fortune teller flipped the cards over and her eyes widened.

 

 

"What is it?", Dara asked anxiously.

 

 

"You're...in grave danger", she spoke to Dara darkly.

 

"Me?", Dara asked in shock, "What...what's going to happen?"

 

"Something bad is going to happen soon...very soon", she spoke again shaking her head.

 

 

Dara's hands suddenly held onto JIyong's. She breathed sharply, obviously petrified.

 

 

JIyong wasn't having any of it, she stood up, "Dara don't listen to her, let's go."

 

 

Dara nodded nervously and stood up.

 

 

"You're in danger do you hear me", the fortune teller warned Dara.

 

"That's enough", Jiyong said to her, he then turned to Dara, "Come on let's go."

 

Dara nodded and stepped out of the stall desperate for some air.

 

 

 

"Wait!" the woman called JIyong before he left, "You will have to protect her one last time."

 

Jiyong furrowed his brows and turned to her.

 

 

"Even if it means giving up your own life", she said mysteriously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Minyoung" CL hugged her mum one last time, "remember what i said neh? A doctor is going to come all the way from America to help you get better."

 

Min young nodded holding her teddy, "Neh, I have to be a good girl."

 

Seungri smiled from behind watching the two talk.

 

 

"If I'm good then...can I live with you and Seungri?", Minyoung asked.

 

"If you let this doctor help you then yes you can stay with me", Cl smiled back.

 

"And Seugnri chingu", Min young added frowning, "Don't forget about Seungri."

 

"Yeah don't forget about me", Seungri joked.

 

Cl sighed while Minyoung giggled.

 

"Mianhe", CL shook her head, "You can stay with me and Seungri when you're better arasso. So promise me you're going to try your hardest to get better neh?"

 

Min young nodded her head, "I want to get better cee cee"

 

CL hugged her mother tightly, "I do too."

 

"I do three", Seungri stepped in and hugged the both trying to cheer CL up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara walked slightly ahead of JIyong in a daze. She was still shaken from what the fortune teller had told her, and she couldn't get it off her mind.

 

 

Jiyong tilted his head as he followed behind her. She must have been scared, but he didn't know how to make her feel any better. Why would she believe anything that woman said? Those people were just out to get money that's all.

 

 

 

Dara shivered slightly as the wind blew and she rubbed her arms together still in deep thought.

 

Suddenly she snapped back to reality when she felt Jiyong's  jacket over her shoulders. She blinked and looked up at him.

 

"Stop thinking about what that woman said" JIyong said as he stood in front of her.

 

 

Dara nodded slowly and tried to smile.

 

"Stop it I said", Jiyong cupped her face and made her look up at him.

 

"...what if-"

 

"Nothing", Jiyong shook his head, "Nothing is going to happen to you."

 

"but-"

 

"Stop it", he said with furrowed brows, "As long as I'm here nothing's going to happen to you."

 

 

Dara's lips parted slightly as she looked at him. She could see in his eyes he was telling the truth. As long as he was by her nothing would happen to her, he just wouldn't let it.

 

 

"....she was right about one thing", Dara said slowly, "...you always protect me."

 

 

She held onto his hands as he traced her cheek his thumb. He leaned his forehead onto hers and closed his eyes, "I won't let anything happen to you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung there must be something you can do", Chief asked his brother in law.

 

"That drug was banned years ago", Sungjoon shook his head.

 

"How did CG get his hands on it then?", Chief mumbled to himself.

 

"So it was him", Sungjoon said.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"When the drug was banned, we were told to destroy all evidence of the drug, that also meant the formula sheet but the orginal formula sheet was never found. It must have been CG back then", Sungjoon explained.

 

"Dammit", Chief muttered "So that's how he's making the drug."

 

"It'll be near impossible for me to try to make that drug again", Sungjoon added, "It's been years and not to mention I was only an assistant back then."

 

"But it's not impossible hyung", Chief said, "Atleast try, there are lives at stake."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How long are you going to carry me? Aren't you tired?", Dara asked as she titled her head to get a better view of Jiyong. Another mission on the list. A piggy back ride at the park.

 

"Is this one of your bright ideas or is this what all couples do?", Jiyong asked as he walked casually not breaking a sweat.

 

"This definetly was not my idea", Dara shook her head apologetically, "I'm heavy aren't i?"

 

"Really really heavy", Jiyong agreed with her.

 

"YAH", Dara slapped his back.

 

 

"But we've already done this before you know" JIyong said.

 

"We have?", Dara blinked.

 

"At the amusement park, when you-"

 

"Oh god", Dara hid her face on his back remembering how sick she was after the rollercoaster ride that JIyong had to give her a piggy back.

 

"You sure you weren't scared?" Jiyong .

 

"I said I wasn't!", she retorted.

 

"Then...do you want to go there again?"

 

"NO!", Dara shouted making JIyong laugh.

 

 

"aish", she mumbled, "What's next on the list?"

 

"We've pretty much done everything", JIyong sighed, knowing the day was ending fast. They'd done nearly everything any normal couple would do.

 

"...really?", dara asked slowly, some what scared that it was about to end.

 

"It's getting dark...", JIyong said.

 

"hmm", dara nodded not wanting to go back, "...we still have some things left on the list don't we?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How long are you going to ignore me?", TOP asked as he followed Bom around on the balcony.

 

"Don't hold your breath it might be a while", Bom retorted as she placed the flowers in place.

 

 

"Hey", TOP took hold of her hand and made her look at her, "I'm sorry ok I'm sorry."

 

"TOP I don't need you to say sorry", Bom said, "I just want you to trust me."

 

"I do", TOP said, "I trust you."

 

"Then trust me when I say we need Chief's help", Bom added.

 

TOP stiffened and let go of her hands.

 

 

Bom looked down at her hands and sighed, "You can't say you love me and you trust me when things are easy and then suddenly turn against it all when things get hard."

 

TOP looked away in fustration, "You don't get it."

 

"No I don't", Bom agreed, "I don't get you at all." she said before walking away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Say everything to each other, don't keep any secrets", Jiyong read from the list and sighed knowing the girls were hinting at him to tell Dara the truth.

 

 

"Everything?", Dara asked as they sat down on the grass. She plucked a few grass strands and looked at the fading sun at the distance.

 

"You know everything", JIyong lied.

 

Dara shook her head and looked at him, "But why does it feel like there's always something you're hiding?"

 

JIyong stiffened slightly.

 

"Even now I feel like you're hiding something from me", she said as she looked at him curiously. She remembere even the fortune teller had said he was hiding something from her, "it's strange though...I feel like it's for me you're hiding something."

 

Jiyong straightened his expression and looked around the park.

 

"I'm right aren't I?", Dara asked.

 

"No you're wrong", he said bluntly.

 

Dara nodded slowly, "...i guess there's nothing you have to tell me then..."

 

"No."

 

Dara sighed in defeat and looked at her feet.

 

 

 

"...there is something else I want to tell you though"

 

Dara looked up and waited.

 

 

Jiyong stared at her for a moment before smiling, "If we were the..the way were today everyday...if we were together everyday...do you know what we'd be like?"

 

Dara blinked and shook her head slowly.

 

 

 

"We'd fight all the time", he smiled.

 

Dara smiled as well, that's exactly how they'd be.

 

"You would tell you me you hate me and probably hit me".

 

Dara laughed and nodded agreeing with him.

 

"And every single time I'd go running to you trying to apologise", Jiyong shook his head.

 

"What else?" dara asked.

 

"We'd live together", Jiyong sighed as he looked up at the sky, "You'd probably turn my apartment into a mess."

 

"Yah!", Dara hit him and pouted,

 

"Everyone would come around  and Bom would have one of her aerobic classes again", he laughed.

 

Dara cringed at the memory, "that was th most embarassing moment of my life."

 

"You looked like a carrot", JIyong reminded her.

 

"No need to remind me", Dara shook her head, "What else?"

 

 

He paused for such a long time that dara thought he'd finished.

 

 

 

 

"I'd change every thing for you", he suddenly said, "I'd change for you."

 

 

Dara looked at him sadly.

 

 

"If you wanted me to quit YG I'd do it."

 

Dara looked at him wide eyed.

 

"Just so that I know you're safe, I'd do it. Just so I can wake up every morning with you by my side."

 

 

"Ji-"

 

 

"I'd tell you I love you every morning"

 

Dara's face fell slightly and her lips parted.

 

 

"I'd hug you from the back while you're cooking breakfast for me", JIyong smiled as he closed his eyes and pictured it, "You'd kiss me goodbye before I went to work..."

 

Dara suddenly felt a tear trickle down her cheek and she quickly wiped it.

 

 

"You'd tell me off for working too much", he continued, "And be waiting for me to come home."

 

Dara looked away as more tears fell.

 

 

"The you'd shout at me again and we'd fight-", JIyong stopped when he noticed Dara crying.

 

 

Dara shook her head.

 

JIyong pulled her closer to him and she hid her face in his chest.

 

"...I can't believe we'll...we'll never have that", she stuttered through her tears.

 

JIyong tightened his jaw and hugged her tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's nearly 10 they should be here soon", Cl said as they finally finished decorating the balcony.

 

"Do you think Dara will change her miind?",Bom asked anxiously.

 

"Well if G oppa couldn't convince her then I don't know what to do", Minzy sighed, "God I want to tell her so badly.

 

"Me too!", Cl huffed.

 

 

"He has his reasons", Bom said.

 

"But should that mean that they have to be apart?", Minzy asked, "It makes no sense! If Ji oppa told unnie then they'd both be happy later on."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"There's one last thing on the list", Jiyong said.

 

Dara waited and furrowed her brows when she saw Jiyong look away uncomfortably. She took the paper from him and read it, "..oh...couple rings."

 

 

JIyong cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck, "We don't have to-"

 

"I want to", Dara said sadly, "...can we?"

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara sighed in disappointment when all the jewellery stores they went to were already closed.

 

 

"Just wait a bit, I'll call someone", Jiyong said getting his phone out.

 

"Ani", dara stopped him and tried to smile, "never mind..."

 

"But you wanted-"

 

Dara shook her head, "...maybe it's better if we don't."

 

 

JIyong clenched his jaw, his heart hurting now that he knew he had so little time left and he still couldn't do anything.

 

 

"...let's just go home", she whispered and walked back to the bike.

 

 

She waited by the bike in a sad mood, not wanting to really go home. In fact go anywhere but back home. She suddenly felt Jiyong gently hold her hand, she turned to face him in confusion.

 

 

"I know this isn't the same but", he then took the ring he always wore off his finger and slid it onto Dara's thumb where is sat there loosely.

 

Dara's lips parted as she stared at the ring on her thumb. She remmebered this ring. He always wore it, and everytime something was worrying him he'd spin it around his finger to help him keep calm. She traced her finger over the cold band and held her breath trying not to cry.

 

"Keep this with you ok?", he said as he looked at her hand.

 

Dara wiped her tears away and nodded.

 

 

"I wish you wouldn't feel sad when you look at this", he continued and Dara started breaking down into sobs at that point.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Neh chief?", Cl answered her phone.

 

"I'm sorry CL it's not looking good"

 

CL sighed, "It's ok."

 

"My brother in law said he'll try what he can do but...he doesn't think it's possible to make the drug again."

 

CL shook her head, "...chief what are we going to do now?"

 

"The only thing is to try to catch CG before he puts you girls in danger."

 

"...I just have a bad feeling chief."

 

"Don't, I'm here aren't I? I won't let anything happen to  you three."

 

CL nodded, "...thank you."

 

"Go get some rest now, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

 

"Neh", CL hung up and turned around to come face to face with Seungri.

 

 

 

"...seungri", CL stuttered.

 

"Was that who i think it was?", Seungri asked.

 

CL looked away nervously.

 

"You can't be serious?", Seungri said angrily.

 

"He's only trying to help-"

 

 

"The police don't help!", Seungri raised his voice before turning around to walk away.

 

 

"I trusted you!", CL stopped him, "so trust me back"

 

 

Seungri turned around and stared at her.

 

 

"I'm trusting you with omma...so trust me on this Seungri...please?", CL begged.

 

Seungri sighed and shook his head, "...I just can't trust the police."

 

"I'm not telling you to trust them...I'm telling you to trust me just like I'm trusting you",CL said as she bit her lip.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIyong stopped his bike in front of the hotel. Dara slowly got off and stard numbly at the hotel. They still had a few more hours left but being back here made her heart beat fast, afraid that she would have to force herself back to reality. She looked at the ring on her thumb and covered it with her hand tightly.

 

 

*ring ring*

 

Jiyong took his phone out as he got off the bike, "Dara wait I'll just get this."

 

Dara nodded and watched Jiyong walk to the other side while on the phone.

 


She sighed as she walked towards the road and looked at the empty street in front of her except for a man walking by. She looked back at JIyong who had his back facing her, he looked back at her for a moment and turned back around. She smiled slightly, why was he worrying about her all the time.

 

She suddenly remembered the fortune teller. She furrowed her brows, grave danger? And why did she ask JIyong for his tarot cards too. Was it something to do with Jiyong? She knew she shouldn't believe in those things but why did that woman look so scared too?

 

If she was in danger...what was it?

 

 

"AH!", Dara winced in pain when she felt a sharp sting on her arm as the man bumped into her.

 

"Sorry", he said and walked off.

 

 

Dara furrowed her brows. Why did that voice sound so familiar? She rubbed her arm,it was only a tiny scratch. Maybe her arm got caught on his coat button or something.

 

 

 

"Dara", JIyong called out to her.

 

Dara smiled and nodded, she looked back at the man one last time before running towards JIyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sir", Scar called CG, "It's done."

 

"Excellent, so who was the lucky one?"

 

"I poisoned Dara Park", Scar confirmed.

 

 

 

"Dara Park", CG grinned evilly.