Can't I care about her?

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Bom!! BOM!", Gummy ran out of the HQ after Bom.

 

Bom ran down the steps to the road just as Gummy caught up with her.

 

"BOM!", Gummy held onto her, "Listen to me!"

 

Bom turned around to face Gummy, she was still shocked from what she'd just found out.

 

 

"You can't tell Dara-"

 

"Have you gone mad unnie!", Bom stopped her, "Of course I need to tell her!"

 

"Bom you don't understand-"

 

"I have to tell her!! All this time she's been thinking it was GD!"

 

"But-"

 

"She wanted to die unnie", Bom said in distress, "That's how much she was hurting....and you want me to keep this from her?"

 

Gummy shook her head and pleaded Bom again, "Bom GD has his reasons-"
 

"No!", Bom pulled her arm away and took her phone out and rang Dara.

 

"Bom please listen to me-"

 

 

 

"Dara?!", Bom shouted when Dara picked up.

 

"Uh wae?", Dara asked.

 

"Where are you?!", Bom asked in a hurry.

 

"At the hotel why?"

 

"I need to see you!", Bom said as she started walking.

 

"Is everything ok?", Dara asked worried.

 

"Just meet me outside the hotel arasso! I'll be there in 10 minutes", Bom said as she hung up and ran to the car.

 

 

 

"BOM!", Gummy shouted as Bom got into the car, "Don't tell her...BOM BOM!" Gummy shouted as Bom sped away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara looked at her phone quizzically, why did Bom sound so worried.

 

 

"Is everything ok?", JIyong asked.

 

"Huh?", Dara turned around to face him,"...I ...have to go somewhere."

 

JIyong furrowed his brows as Dara ran out of the kitchen.

 

 

 

"Where's Dara off to?" Halmoni asked as she walked into the kitchen.

 

Jiyong shrugged.

 

"Oh...how did breakfast go?", halmoni asked as she walked to him.

 

"Would you like to try?", Jiyong asked.

 

Halmoni's face fell at the sight of the torn and burnt pancakes, "....I'm actually full my dear."

 

 

 

*ring ring* *ring ring*

 

 

 

"Jiyong it sounds like your phone is ringing", Halmoni said when she heard his phone ringing in the other room.

 

"Hmm I'll get it later", JIyong said with his full concentration at making another pancake. Obviously giving up was not something he'd heard of.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"GD please pick up!", Gummy bit her lip as she tried to ring him again.

 

She had to warn him before Bom got to Dara.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara stepped out of the elevator and into the lobby.

 

She wondered what Bom wanted to talk about as she walked out of the hotel and peered about looking for Bom. She should be here soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*ring ring* *ring ring*

 

 

"You flip it like this", halmoni demonstrated.

 

"Ah", Jiyong nodded, "What was Dara on about then? She didn't know what she was doing either!", he said gruffily.

 

"You try now", Halmoni handed him the pan.

 

 

 

*ring ring* *ring ring*

 

 

"Jiyong it might be important", halmoni said after hearing the phone again.

 

"I'll go in a bit", Jiyong said as he tried to flip the pancake.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Damn!", Gummy muttered when Jiyong didn't pick up again, "Ottoke! Ottoke!"

 

She suddenly scrolled down to Seungri's number and phoned him instead.

 

 

"Seungri!!"

 

"Neh noona-"

 

"Go warn GD now!"
 

"Wh-what-"

 

"Bom's gone to tell Dara about Sanghyun!"

 

"What?!"

 

"Just go tell GD!"

 

"Arasso!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara sat on a bench and looked down the road for Bom, "...why isn't she here yet?"

 

 

"DARA!"

 

 

Dara turned the other side and saw Bom running to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How is it?", JIyong asked halmoni as she tried the pancake, which she pretty much made herself anyway.

 

Halmoni smiled and gave him thumbs up.

 

Jiyong smiled proudly, "Wait till Dara tries this-"

 

 

"HYUNG!"

 

 

Jiyong and halmoni looked towards the door way just as Seungri ran in.

 

 

"What's wrong?", JIyong immediately stood up.

 

 

"Dara...Dara!", Seungri panted.

 

"Dara?!", Jiyong grabbed Seungri.

 

"Bom, she's about to tell Dara about Sanghyun hyung", Seungri said in a hurry.

 

Jiyong's eyes widened in shock, "What?! Where are they?!"

 

"Downstairs outside the hotel-"

 

Jiyong ran out of the apartment before Seungri could finish. The thing he was most scared of was about to happen. He'd tried so hard to keep the truth away from Dara and now just like this she was going to find out. He had to stop Bom, lying to Dara was the only way to keep her safe, keep her alive no matter however much she might hate it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Bom", Dara walked up to her, "What's the matter?"

 

Bom looked pale and tired as she walked to Dara. She didn't know how to tell her about Sanghyun oppa.

 

"Bom?", Dara asked holding onto Bom's arm, "Are you ok?"
 

 

Bom shook her head slowly and kept looking at Dara, afraid of what would happen if she told her. But she had to, Dara was hurting so much inside because she thought GD killed her brother. Surely if she told Dara, it would make things better.

 

 

 

"...you're scaring me", Dara tried to smile, but for some reason Bom's silence was making her nervous.

 

 

"...I don't know...how to tell you", Bom spoke quietly.

 

"Tell me what?", Dara asked nervously.

 

"...It's...about....GD", Bom stuttered.

 

"Jiyong?", Dara furrowed her brows.

 

Bom nodded, "....he...he didn't-"

 

 

Suddenly JIyong pulled Bom arm and yanked her towards him.

 

 

Bom gasped and looked up at him in shock. Dara looked at JIyong in confusion too as she saw Jiyong glaring at Bom.

 

"Jiyong!", Dara exclaimed but neither Bom or Jiyong spoke, they just kept looking at each other.

 

 

 

"Come with me", Jiyong muttered to Bom and pulled her away leaving Dara in shock.

 

 

 

Just then Seungri, Cl, Minzy and TOP ran out to her. 

 

 

"Dara", CL said nervously, thinking she'd found out about Sanghyun.

 

"....what's going on?", Dara asked, "...why did Jiyong take Bom?"

 

 

Seungri and CL looked at each other and sighed with relief realising she didn't know.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why aren't you telling her?!", Bom exclaimed as she struggled to free her arm from Jiyong's grip.

 

 

Jiyong finally let go of her arm and raked his fingers through his hair in fustration.

 

 

Bom rubbed her arm and looked at him, "GD why aren't you telling her the truth?"

 

"That doesn't matter", Jiyong turned to face her, "I just need you to not tell her! Please Bom!"

 

"What?!", Bom asked, "Not tell her?! Are you mad?! Do you not know the reason Dara is this miserable and hates you so much is because she thinks you killed Sanghyun oppa?!"

 

 

JIyong closed his eyes and calmed himself down, "Bom I need you to keep this from her-"

 

 

"No!", Bom protested angrily, "What reason could you possibly-"

 

"I don't need to tell everyone my bloody reasons!!", Jiyong shouted.

 

"Well you better tell me!", Bom just shouted back.

 

Jiyong sighed heavily and hung his head low.

 

 

"...do you know how much you're hurting Dara by keeping this from her?", Bom asked more softly now.

 

JIyong clenched his jaw and looked away.

 

 

"....I...I know I don't have a right to tell you what to do or not", Bom said slowly, "...we're not close...but...before YG...Dara and CL were my only family and I theirs...."

 

 

Jiyong slowly looked at her.

 

 

"...I know Dara more than anyone else in this world", Bom said, "and I know that...that she loves you like crazy GD."

 

 

Jiyong's bottom lip trembled slightly but he took a deep breath and controlled himself.

 

 

"so can you imagine the indescribable pain in her heart right now?", Bom stepped forward to him, "she thinks that the man she loves killed her own brother"

 

 

Jiyong's hands went into fists, knowing Bom was right but what could he do.

 

 

"You know after Sanghyun oppa died, Dara's parents couldn't stay here anymore because everything here reminded them of him! So they left! They left her all alone! She's all alone in this world just like you and she thinks you did it!...even after knowing this are you still not going to tell her?"

 

"...no", Jiyong said slowly.

 

"Fine then I will", Bom tried to walk past him but Jiyong spun her back around.

 

"You can't!", Jiyong growled.

 

"Why not?!", Bom shouted, "If you want to hurt her fine! But I can't-"

 

"CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TRYING TO PROTECT HER!!", Jiyong shouted angrily suddenly.

 

Bom paused and stared at him, slightly startled by his outburst.

 

 

"I DON'T CARE IF SHE HATES ME! IF SHE THINKS I'M THE BAD GUY! I JUST CAN'T PUT HER IN DANGER LIKE THIS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?!" Jiyong shouted shaking Bom slightly.

 

Bom looked at his eyes in confusion and shock, "....danger?"

 

 

Jiyong let her go and stepped back tiredly, he looked limply at the ground, "...can't I do that?"

 

Bom kept looking at him curiously, not understanding.

 

 

"...Is it only her that can love me?", he slowly looked up at Bom, "...can't nobody see...I love her too."

 

"GD...", Bom whispered.

 

"I get it", he said quietly, "...everybody thinks I couldn't care less about anyone but..."

 

Bom stood there frozen on the spot, this was the first time seeing GD like this. He was right, in her mind he never seemed like he was interested or wanted to be around anyone. Unlike the other boys he always kept his distance from them. She'd even wondered sometimes how Dara fell for him, when to Bom all GD was, was the leader of YG.

 

 

"...but...can't you let me care about her?", Jiyong looked up at her as if pleading just like he'd pleaded Sanghyun at his grave.

 

"...neh?", Bom whispered.

 

 

"...can't you?", Jiyong asked stepping back, "Why won't anyone let me?"

 

 

Bom stepped forward, "...tell her then..."

 

 

Jiyong shook his head, "...I can't...so I can take care of her."

 

"...what do you mean?", Bom asked.

 

 

"You saw yourself", Jiyong said as he stared off at the space beside her, "How she acted when she thought I killed Sanghyun."

 

Bom remembered how mad Dara was, and she had every right to be. If it was her she would have reacted the same way.

 

 

"She wanted to kill me"

 

Bom looked back at Jiyong at that comment.

 

"The only thing that stopped her was because she still loved me", Jiyong explained.

 

"But-"

 

"But what?", Jiyong asked, "What happens after you tell Dara?"

 

Bom kept quiet and listened to him as she slowly realised why he was doing this.

 

"Dara is going to go after whoever killed Sanghyun!", Jiyong raked his fingers through his hair anxiously, just the thought was petrifying him, "Sanghyun didn't survive...Young don didn't, how do you think Dara is going to survive?! She'll end up getting drugged too DAMNIT!", he kicked the ground hard, hating the image that was forming in his mind right now.

 

 

Bom gasped and covered with her hands as tears fell from her eyes. That's why he wasn't telling Dara.

 

 

Jiyong breathed heavily as he covered his face with his hands, "...if....if...I lose her", his voice shook and he tried to control himself,"...if I...lose her.."

 

Bom looked in shock as Jiyong crumbled to the ground and hung his head low.

 

"...if I lose her...how am I...meant to live...."

 

 

Bom couldn't stand it anymore, and she quickly wiped her tears and got on her knees next to him. She slowly wrapped her arm around Jiyong.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry...I won't tell her", Bom said quietly, "...I promise."

 

 

 

 

------------------------

 

 

 

 

Dara stood there at a distance with the others and saw Bom kneeling beside Jiyong and hugging him. She didn't understand why she was feeling this way but suddenly she felt hurt seeing Bom and Jiyong that close. Was it jealousy? But why would it be? She hated him...right? 

But why was Bom hugging Jiyong? Why did Jiyong look so distressed? Is something there between them? She couldn't help asking herself these pointless questions.

 

She suddenly saw TOP walking towards Bom and TOP and the others following after him. But Dara couldn't move, she just felt confused about everything. Why did her heart hurt so much just seeing Jiyong with Bom?

 

 

 

 

-------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"hey", TOP said quietly and Bom looked at him, he gently held her arms and helped her stand up, "...are you ok?"

 

Bom nodded sadly and looked back down at Jiyong. How could she not have seen how much he was hurtiing too. Just because he always acted tough and cold didn't mean he didn't have feelings or didn't hurt. She'd made a mistake judging him like that. Now she understood why the boys looked up to him so much.

 

 

 

"oppa", Minzy bent down and reached for Jiyong's arm as he stood up. He stared at the ground quietly as the others looked at each other not knowing what to do.

 

 

 

Bom traced her hands around TOP's arm as she looked at Jiyong, her heart hurting for him and Dara. She looked back at TOP and bit her lip.

 

"...what are we going to do with them?", Bom asked.

 

TOP kissed her forehead and pulled her closer to him, to be honest he didn't know either.

 

 

 

"Hyung let's go in", Seungri said placing his hand on Jiyong's shoulder.

 

Jiyong snapped back to reality and nodded numbly.

 

 

They all turned back towards the hotel but stopped when they saw Dara still standing where they'd left her.

 

JIyong stared at her from the distance, his weary heart ready to break.

 

 

Dara tried to walk towards them but stopped herself, not really understanding why everyone was looking at her so sadly.

 

 

 

They all looked at Dara and then back at Jiyong who looked like he was torn apart. They all knew the girl standing there was the one that saved Jiyong. If Dara had never entered Jiyong's life he would still be living an aimless, empty and cold life. When they thought no one would ever be able to make Jiyong live again, Dara came and changed everything in his life. She made him feel, love, worry and care for someone, for her. But who knew that very love would stop him from being with her like this. It was a sacrifice he had to take for Dara, to save the girl that saved him.

 

 

 

Dara's eyes flickered slightly seeing Jiyong's expression. Why were none of them walking? What were they hiding? She slowly felt her feet walk towards them.

 

 

 

JIyong saw her walking towards them, and he quickly turned away.

 

"Oppa", Minzy stopped him.

 

"No one tell her", he said slowly before walking away.

 

 

 

Dara watched as he walked away from her. This is what she wanted right? She wanted him to walk away from her life...but then why was it hurting so much?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chief", Kangiin entered the office with a grave expression.

 

"What is it?", Chief kim looked up, "Did you find anything?"

 

Kangin nodded, "The person that edited the CCTV", as he handed him a file.

 

"Who is it? Chief asked as he opened the file and paused, "Are you sure?"

 

Kangin nodded.

 

The chief looked back at the picture of Scar.

 

 

"I've seen him before", Kangin hesitated, "...with the commissioner general."

 

"I know",

 

"You do?", Kangin looked surprised, "Then..."

 

"Kangin I'm trusting you", Chief Kim said gravely, "You must not tell anyone about this."

 

Kangin nodded seriously.

 

"If CG is really behind all this, we have to be a step ahead of him if we want to catch him", Chief Kim said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara dried a glass with up in the girls' apartment and looked curiously at the rest of the gang who were sitting by the table. They hadn't said a word since they'd come back in. And she knew something big must have happened for them to rush to Jiyong like that. She kept feeling anxious knowing something was wrong with Jiyong. But she didn't know how to ask when they all looked so serious even CL and Bom.

 

She sighed and placed the glass where it belonged and walked out of the kitchen to her room. Something was obviously wrong but they all looked so worried and tired that she didn't want to annoy them by asking. She'd ask the girls later. 

 

 

 

Taeyang turned to make sure she'd left, and he let a deep sigh out, "how long is Jiyong planning to keep this from her?"

 

"As long as it takes to keep her safe", TOP mumbled.

 

"And when's that till?", Daesung asked, "Sooner or later Dara needs to know and she will find out."

 

"Well before that we need to catch CG", CL muttered.

 

"CG?", Seungri asked.

 

CL blinked slightly, realising she hadn't told the guys and wasn't really meant to.

 

 

"...we think CG was behind the drugging", CL admitted.

 

The boys furrowed their brows as they slowly realised what she was saying.

 

"I found out he worked in the defence science organisation, the same organisation that created the drug that killed...Young don", Cl explained.

 

 

"Are you trying to say", TOP clenched his fists, "that Sanghyun and Young don died because of that bastard?!"

 

CL nodded as Bom held onto TOP's fists helping him calm down.

 

"Wait till I get my hands on him", Taeyang muttered.

 

"We need to tell GD hyung", Daesung said as he left the room to call JIyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I wanted to show you something", CG said as he walked into a room with Scar.

 

Scar walked behind him and watched CG open a locked compartment behind the room. 

 

CG slowly picked up a tiny bottle from a row and turned to Scar, "Do you know what this is Scar?"

 

"Yes sir" Scar replied.

 

"Of course you do", CG nodded, "You saw what it did to the two YG members didn't you?"

 

Scar nodded.

 

"Do you want to try it?"

 

Scar's eyes flickered slightly in shock.

 

"Because if you don't find where the E7 is", CG muttered threateningly, "You will have the same fate as those two."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"G oppa"

 

 

Dara sat up on the bed when she heard Minzy calling Jiyong's name. Without thinking she ran out of her room and stopped by the lounge and sighed with relief at the sight of him.

 

JIyong met Dara's gaze and suddenly that unbearable hurt and sadness returned to his eyes.

 

Dara felt out of breath just by seeing him in that state, "...jiyo-"

 

"Where are the others?", Jiyong turned to face Minzy.

 

"Oppa the others are in the kitchen", Minzy said as Jiyong followed her.

 

 

 

Slightly hurt Dara blinked and tried to smile.

 

"...why does he look so sad?", Dara asked herself. She walked into the kitchen after them, wanting to know if he was ok. At that moment she didn't care that she was meant to hate him, she just wanted to make sure he was ok.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

 

[Music: The Day before by Nell]

 

 

 

 

"Hyung let's go down and talk", Daesing suggested to Jiyong and the others.

 

"Ani oppa", Minzy stopped him, "Atleast have something to eat first, you guys haven't had lunch."

 

 

Just then Dara walked in and the whole room fell silent again.

 

 

 

Minzy looked around before smiling, "Unnie, come in."

 

Dara nodded slightly and walked in, she tried to make eye contact with Bom and CL but they were strangely looking away too.

 

 

"...what about halmoni?", Dara asked looking at JIyong trying to make conversation.

 

JIyong didn't answer back and just looked the opposite direction.

 

Dara bit her lip and looked at the floor. Why did it hurt when he kept ignoring her?

 

 

 

"Oppa why don't we call halmoni as well?",Minzy asked Jiyong.

 

Jiyong shook his head, "She had to go out for a while."

 

 

Dara looked up hurt, why was he only ignoring her?

 

 

"Ah.." minzy pouted, "Never mind why don't we make something here quickly arasso?"

 

 

 

"Sounds good", Taeyang replied trying to look as normal as possible. He knew Dara knew something was up but still he had to try to act normal.

 

 

 

"I'll help", CL stood up and walked to the counter pulling a chopping board out.

 

 

"Yeah, I'll help too", the others slowly made there way there too and tried to make themselves seem busy.

 

 

Only Jiyong and Dara stood there.

 

 

While Jiyong was staring into space, Dara was staring at him longingly. All that fighting against everything was nowhere to be seen, she just wanted to know if he was ok and then she could go back to hating him.

 

 

 

Bom looked up at them and felt her heart hurting just by the sight. 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara slowly made her way to JIyong and stood beside him.

 

 

"...is...everything ok?", she asked.

 

 

Jiyong clenched his jaw before walking up to Bom who was the nearest person.

 

 

"Bom do you need help?", he asked taking the knife from Bom and cutting the vegetables without looking up.

 

 

The others looked up and held their breaths nervously. They could understand why Jiyong was doing this, he needed time to calm his feelings down before he could speak to Dara again, but poor Dara she had no clue.

 

 

Dara's lips parted slightly, for some reason that hurt her more than she wanted it to. Her vision blurred slightly from the tears suddenly and with a sharp pain in her heart, a tear fell from her eye. 

 

 

 

 

 

"...dara", Bom whispered full of worry as she saw Dara crying.

 

JIyong stopped cutting and looked up at Dara, his face fell slightly as Dara stood their looking at him with tears in her eyes.

 

 

Dara blinked and more tears ran down her cheeks. She didn't know herself why these tears were coming out. But everything about today confused her and Jiyong suddenly acting distant with her frightened her when it shouldn't.

 

 

She slowly turned around and held onto the wall and made her way out of the kitchen as she tried to stifle her tears.

 

 

"Dara!", CL and Bom called out.

 

"Unnie", Minzy sighed with worry.

 

 

 

Dara shook her head slightly and wiped her tears and slowly walked out of the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

"GD", TOP looked at Jiyong.

 

Jiyong closed his eyes and placed the knife on the board.

 

"...oppa", Minzy mumbled.

 

Jiyong sighed and quickly went after Dara.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara heard someone behind and she turned around thinking it was Bom or Cl. When she saw Jiyong stop a few steps in front of her she looked at him numbly.

 

JIyong furrowed his brows full of worry and he rubbed the back of his neck not knowing what to say.

 

 

 

 

"...are...you ok?", Dara whispered through her tears.

 

 

Jiyong paused and looked at her in confusion.

 

 

"...you...looked sad today", she said slowly as her lips trembled, "...i was worried..."

 

 

JIyong nodded to let her know he was ok.

 

 

Dara tried to smile but her tears kept escaping her eyes, "...that's good", she eeked as she tried to hold her breath. She looked away and walked towards the front door.

 

 

"Wait", Jiyong said not knowing how to stop her from crying.

 

 

Dara stopped but didn't turn around.

 

 

 

 

"...I'm sorry about earlier", he said.

 

 

Dara looked back at him and bit your lip, "...you shouldn't be..."

 

"I didn't mean to-"

 

Dara shook her head, "Ani...it's my fault."

 

JIyong furrowed his brows again.

 

 

Dara wiped her tears, "I'm the stupid one...getting upset just because you ignored me."

 

JIyong stood there frozen not knowing how to help.

 

 

 

Dara looked at the floor as she sobbed, "...I can't change...it won't change JIyong..ottoke"

 

"dara-"

 

 

Dara shook her head and sobbed as she leaned on the wall, "...I keep...worrying about you, keep thinking why you're sad, if you're hurting when I shouldn't be!"

 

JIyong clenched his jaw to stop his own tears from falling.

 

 

 

 

"...I can't stop it...I can't stop loving you", she cried as she fell onto her knees, "...how can I be so selfish!"

 

 

 

 

 

CL wiped her own tears as Seungri hugged her. The others were watching JIyong and Dara and they'd never felt so helpless. 

 

 

 

 

 

JIyong walked to her and kneeled in front of her.

 

Dara shook her head and pushed herself away from him, "...no...no...what happens to oppa if I forgive you?"

 

Jiyong reached for her and pulled her into his embrace not being able to handle it.

 

 

Dara sobbed in his arms, "why did you kill him? Why?!"

 

JIyong held her tighter and closed his eyes.

 

"Why?!", she tried to push him off her, "....what's going to happen? Why did you have to kill oppa?!"

 

 

"...I'm...so sorry", Jiyong stuttered.

 

 

"Why did you have to do it! Why you?!", Dara cried before grabbing his shirt, "...I'm tired JIyong...please help me....I really don't want to love you anymore..."