Everybody knows

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

Note before the chapter:

 

I AM AN IDIOT!! *Hits head on concrete wall x10*

Why? you ask. Well quite a few of you noticed that CL some how miraculously and out of nowhere knew that Sanghyun was also poisoned by that drug!! I took like a 5 minute break while writing the previous chapter and when I came back to it for some stupid reason I assumed I'd written how CL found out about it already when I OBVIOUSLY HAD NOT!! :(

And you know what's funny? I actually read through the chapter before I posted it LOL and I still didn't notice. So I'm going to have to somehow enter that scene into this chapter. I'm really sorry if it confused you everyone, I'll be more careful next time.

 

Ah and also I have been asked if I have a twitter account by quite a few of you and some have even told me some people think I am them on twitter, aigoo I'm really sorry to those people. But to let everyone know I do not have a twitter account mianhe, but seriously you all just reading my stories is more than enough support for me!

 

Right onto the next chapter!! xx

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"....mianhe for not understanding you Bom"

 

Bom's lips trembled and she nodded.

 

"I do...I do want you....I can't lose you...."

 

"...really?"

 

 

 

 

TOP's eyes suddenly snapped open and for a moment he stared at the ceiling. Was that a dream? He slowly turned to the empty side of his bed, the covers were still neatly placed as if no one had slept there. 

 

He let a heavy sigh out, it must have been a dream. He slowly sat up and rubbed his face tiredly before sitting on the edge of the bed and placing his feet on the floor.

 

Was that letter and meeting Bom all a dream too then? He ruffled his hair and stood up in disappointment.

 

Still too tired to think straight he walked out of his room towards the kitchen. Why was everything from last night such a blur, he scrunched his face and rubbed the side of his head trying to get rid of his headache.

 

 

 

As he entered the kitchen he heard something clinking and looked up.

 

 

 

 

 

Bom was getting making a cup of coffee with her back to TOP. 

 

 

"...sugar...", she mumbled to herself looking around in front of her, "...sugar-", she turned around and saw TOP at the doorway. She noticed how he was looking at her without an expression and she started to suddenly worry. Had he changed his mind?

 

 

"....you're awake?", she said nervously.

 

 

TOP continued to stare at her. She was really here. It wasn't just his dream, they really were together again. He broke into a warm smile making Bom sigh with relief.

 

 

"You scared me"

 

"Huh?" Bom asked in surprise.

 

"...I thought it was a dream", he said softly.

 

 

Bom tilted her head to the side and looked at him curiously, "Dream?"

 

 

TOP shook his head as if to say never mind.

 

 

Bom nodded and glanced around the kitchen awkwardly, not knowing what to say. Suddenly her eyes turned back to him when she saw TOP walking towards her. She held onto the counter and held her breath nervously. After everything they'd been through, why was she acting like this.

 

 

TOP noticed as he stood in front of her, "...why do you look nervous?"

 

"huh?", Bom looked up and shook her head, "Ani, I'm not nervous."

 

TOP smiled slightly and rubbed the back of his neck, to be honest he was feeling nervous too. It was like the feeling of falling in love with her all over again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie?",Minzy looked at the front door and saw CL walking in.

 

"oh minzy", CL smiled tiredly.

 

"Where have you been?", Minzy stood up and walked to her, "Are you ok?"

 

 

CL looked at Minzy for a long pause before smiling, "Yea...don't worry."

 

 

"Are you sure?", Minzy asked sensing soomething was wrong.

 

CL nodded, "I'm going to go get changed."

 

"Oh...ok", Minzy replied as she watched CL go into her room.

 

 

Cl suddenly stopped and turned back around, "Minzy...has Dara been up here?"

 

Minzy shook her head, "No...why? Do you want me to call her?"

 

"Ani", CL suddenly said, "No don't call her."

 

Minzy squinted her eyes as she watched CL walk to her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Just like this?"

 

"Yes yes....NO NO! Not that hard!!"

 

 

 

 

Dara furrowed her brows as she walked down the corridor towards the kitchen where the noises were coming from. What were they up to?

 

 

 

 

"Let's try again Jiyong"

 

"Aish! I CAN'T DO THIS!"

 

 

Dara startled hearing Jiyong's angry voice. Was he starting a fight with halmoni? She quickened her steps ready to shout at Jiyong when she froze on the spot when she got to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

"aigoo Jiyong try again", halmoni handed Jiyong an egg.

 

Jiyong took the egg from halmoni and looked at it like it was some foreign object.

 

"Just hit it on the table like this", halmoni demonstrated with her hand.

 

JIyong nodded looking at her hand and hit the egg on the counter, but he hit it a bit too hard and the runny contents of the egg splattered across the surface.

 

 

 

Dara covered with her hands and cringed, what was he actually trying to do?

 

 

 

Halmoni sighed but tried to remain calm while JIyong groaned at the mess.

 

"You know  what, why don't you let me do it", halmoni reached for the bowl.

 

"No!", Jiyong stopped, "I have to do it!"

 

He took a deep breath and picked another egg.

 

 

"Hwaiting!", halmoni cheered him.

 

Jiyong nodded and mustered up all his concentration.

 

 

"slowly..." halmoni whispered afraid she'd distract him.

 

 

Jiyong slowly lifted the egg and readied to crack it open. 

 

 

Dara held her breath too at the door way, she didn't know why she was feeling the tension but it obviously seemed like it was something near to impossible for Jiyong.

 

 

 

*crack*

 

 

 

Jiyong blinked and waited for something to happen.

 

 

"Omo! You did it!", Halmoni clapped her hands.

 

Jiyong looked shocked himself.

 

"Now just split the shell open and put it in the bowl."

 

JIyong shook the egg and then twisted the shell open while halmoni tried to intervene. He then split the shell and dropped the shell into the bowl full of flour.

 

"ANI!", halmoni shouted but it was too late, "NOT THE SHELL TOO!"

 

 

Jiyong looked at her and then back at the bowl in confusion.

 

 

 

"What are you trying to do?"

 

 

 

Jiyong and halmoni looked up and saw Dara standing by the door way.

 

 

"Oh Dara....Jiyong is making...well trying to make pancakes for breaskfast", halmoni explained smiling at Dara..

 

"Jiyong is?", Dara blinked.

 

Halmoni nodded, "He said he wanted to make breakfast for you-"

 

Dara's eyes widened and she turned to Jiyong in shock, "NEH?!"

 

 

"Ah halmoni", Jiyong sighed. He'd thought all night what to do, how to start making Dara fall back in love with him. And it was near impossible for him to come up with anything. Finally with the help of halmoni he had decided to cook breakfast for her, only he didn't quite realise how hard cooking was going to be.

 

 

"Oh...mianhe I forgot I wasn't allowed to say."

 

Jiyong just rubbed his foreheaad in fustration while Dara looked at him in confusion.

 

Halmoni looked at her and then back at JIyong, "Omo, I nearly forgot I have to make a phone call, Dara why don't you help JIyong here I'll be right back."

 

"Halmoni no-"

 

But halmoni hurried out of the kitchen before Jiyong could stop her.

 

 

 

The silence filled the air and the tension was so suffocating that Dara decided to be the first to break it. She walked towards him and sighed, "Aish, can you not even crack an egg?"

 

JIyong gruffily looked away.

 

 

"Were you trying to poison me?", Dara joked sarcastically as she tried to take out the shells floating in the pancake mix.

 

 

When she didn't hear a reply she looked up and saw Jiyong's face ridden with...sadness or was it hurt she couldn't tell.

 

 

"..ani...", she stuttered, "...it was ... a joke."

 

 

Jiyong finally tore his gaze away from her and turned away to walk out of the kitchen.

 

Without thinking Dara grabbed his arm and stopped him. That look he just had made her feel guilty and even if she hated to admit it, she didn't want to be the reason for it.

 

Jiyong looked down at his arm.

 

 

"...I'm....", she wanted to apologise, "...I'm...hungry."

 

JIyong looked at her curiously.

 

 

Dara spun back to the counter and took a new bowl out, "You wanted to cook breakfast for me right?"

 

Jiyong blinked and after a bit nodded slightly.

 

Dara got the flour out and poured a bit into the bowl, "I'll help you."

 

Jiyong smiled slightly but quickly straightened his expression before she noticed. He naturally reached for the eggs when Dara stopped him.

 

Dara took the eggs away from him, "If you touch these, we'll never have breakfast", she smiled brightly without realising and cracked the eggs.

 

JIyong felt his heart slightly race, step by step he was going to make her believe that falling for him wasn't a mistake.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom entered their apartment and walked towards her room when she noticed Minzy peering out of her room looking at CL's door.

 

 

"Minzy?", Bom asked as she walked up to her.

 

Minzy turned around and smiled at Bom.

 

"What are you doing?", Bom asked.

 

"Something's up", Minzy rubbed her chin.

 

"With?"

 

"Cl unnie", she pointed at CL's door.

 

Bom looked back at CL's door, "Why?"

 

"Ani", Minzy said, "She was out all night and then when she came back she was asking about Dara unnie."

 

Bom nodded, "Maybe she was just wondering-"

 

"No unnie, she sounded like she wanted to know where Dara unnie was so she could avoid her."

 

"Avoid her?", Bom blinked.

 

"Unnie, why don't you go see what's up with CL unnie", Minzy pushed Bom towards CL's door.

 

 

"Oh...ok", Bom looked back at Minzy before she knocked on the door.

 

 

There was no answer.

 

 

 

Bom pouted and gently opened the door to find CL lying on the bed staring at the ceiling.

 

"Cl?"

 

CL looked at her and sat up quickly.

 

Bom furrowed her brows and went to sit on the bed, "...is everything ok?"

 

CL tried to smile and nodded.

 

"Where were you all night?", Bom asked.

 

"Gummy unnie wanted to talk to me about something", CL said.

 

"What?"

 

"Ani...nothing-"

 

"CL", Bom said sternly.

 

 

 

CL sighed, "You know that drug that killed Young don and...yeah Young don"

 

"Yes"

 

"...We think CG is behind that."

 

"What?" Bom sat closer to CL, "Are you sure?"

 

CL nodded, "And Gummy unnie has been trying to make an antidote for the drug."

 

"That's great", Bom said, "Then if anyone else get's drugged by it, we'll be able to save them."

 

"Yeah exactly...but there's one problem", CL said seriously, "To make the antidote we need to get our hands on the drug itself."

 

Bom stiffened, "You can't be serious"

 

"It's the only way", CL said.

 

"You do know what you're saying right? That's like going straight to your death!", Bom exclaimed.

 

"Trust me when I say it's the only way" CL repeated.

 

"What do the boys say about it?"

 

 

"They...don't know", CL replied.

 

Bom sighed and closed her eyes.

 

 

"...I don't think we should tell them yet either", CL said, "...or Dara."

 

Bom looked up with furrowed brows, "Why not Dara?"

 

CL blinked slightly, "...ani...we just shouldn't...yet."

 

"What are you hiding CL?" Bom asked, "Why don't you want to tell Dara?"

 

CL bit her lip and looked nervously at Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

[Flash back to last night]

 

 

 

 

"What made you change your mind?" CL asked Seungri as they walked back to the hotel.

 

"About?", Seungri replied as CL leaned her head on his shoulder.

 

"...us?", Cl asked softly.

 

 

"I didn't change my mind", Seungri said, "Like I said I never hated you...I was just fighting myself."

 

CL wrapped her arms tightly around Seungri's arm.

 

 

"You cold?", Seungri asked looking at her.

 

CL lied and shook her head. But still she felt Seungri pulling his arm away and she looked up in confusion. He took his jacket off and put it out in front of her.

 

"Arms", he said and Cl slowly lifted her arm up.

 

Seungri slipped his jacket sleeve onto her arm and then the other one too. He straightened the jacket at the front while CL smiled warmly at him.

 

"There you go", he said and looked at her. He held his hand out and she gently placed her hand onto his.

 

 

"...ah I'm happy", she smiled as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

 

Seungri smiled too as he looked away.

 

 

"...if only...Bom and Dara...", CL mumbled.

 

"Don't worry about Bom and TOP hyung", Seungri said, "They'll be fine."

 

"You think?"

 

Seungri nodded, "Top hyung still loves her, he's just fighting himself right now but in the end he'll realise he can't stay away from her."

 

CL sighed, "I hope so...but Dara and Jiyong...I don't think Dara will ever forgive GD for what he did."

 

"He did what he had to", Seungri said without realising making CL look up at him curiously.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

Seungri looked straight ahead, "..Nothing."
 

 

Cl suddenly stopped and tried to look into his eyes, "You think Sanghyun oppa deserved to die?!"

 

Seungri shook his head "That's not what I meant-."

 

"Ani", Cl stopped him, "Why did you say that then?"

 

"Let's go", Seungri tried to walk again but CL pulled him back.

 

"Seungri!"

 

Seungri sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, not knowing whether to say anything or not.

 

"Do you think what GD did was ok?!", CL stepped back, "You think Sanghyun oppa deserved to be murdered-"

 

"He wasn't murdered!", Seungri suddenly shouted.

 

 

CL froze up and tried to understand what he was trying to say, "...what do you mean he wasn't-"

 

 

"GD hyung didn't kill him! He saved him!", Seungri said angrily.

 

"Saved him? Why aren't you making any sense?!" Cl asked nervously.

 

"Forget it", Seungri said and turned to walk.

 

 

"Seungri!", CL ran in front of him and stopped him, "What aren't you telling me?! What do you mean GD didn't kill him? Who killed him then?!"

 

Seungri stood there not saying anything, but he wanted to so badly. He wanted to clear his hyung's name once and for all.

 

"SEUNGRI!", CL shouted, "Who killed him-"

 

"THE DRUG!!" Seungri finally shouted.

 

CL furrowed her brows, "...the drug?"

 

"The same drug that killed Young don", Seungri gritted his teeth, "killed Sanghyun hyung!"

 

Cl shook her head, "no...I don't believe you..."

 

"Sanghyun hyung was part of YG!" Seungri explained, "he was GD hyung's best friend."

 

CL suddenly clasped her hands over , remembering what Gummy had told them about how Jiyong had to kill his bestfriend to save him.

 

"Sanghyun hyung was drugged by that same drug and...he asked GD hyung to kill him", Seungri said sadly, "To save him...that's what happened."

 

 

CL shook her head, "...oh my god...no...I need to tell Dara-"

 

 

"No!", Seungri grabbed her arms and stopped her.

 

"Seungri I need to tell her, she needs to know!", CL replied, "If she finds out she'll forgive GD too-"

 

"Don't you think G hyung knows that", Seungri said shaking her slightly.

 

"...then...why isn't he telling her?", CL asked not understanding.

 

"Don't you remember the day Dara nearly killed GD hyung?", Seungri asked, "the only reason she managed to not shoot him was because she still loves him."

 

"But-"

 

"What do you think is going to happen when she finds out G hyung didn't kill her oppa?", Seungri asked.

 

"...she'll find whoever did-"

 

"And try kill him instead", Seungri finished the sentence, "Because unlike GD hyung nothing will stop Dara from hunting down whoever killed her brother do you understand?!"

 

CL looked at Seungri in shock, "...is that why?...why GD hasn't told her?"

 

Seungri nodded slowly.

 

"...because he's scared she'll..."

 

"Be in danger", Seungri whispered, "You don't know who you're messing with, if whoever managed to kill Sanghyun and Young don you think Dara will stand a chance against them?"

 

 

 

 

 

[End of flashback]

 

 

 

 

 

"CL?", Bom suddenly shook her.

 

"Huh?", CL startled.

 

"What happened?", Bom aksed anxiously.

 

"...no...I'm just tired" CL smiled tiredly, "...is it ok if I speak to you later?"

 

"...yeah of course", Bom stood up, "Get some rest ok...and let me know if you need anything"

 

 

Cl nodded as Bom left the room.

 

She faced the ceiling again and fell into deep thought again. Seungri was right, telling Dara would only make her run into danger without thinking like last time. And now that she knew CG was behind this drug...did that mean CG was behind Sanghyun oppa's death too?

 

Things were getting more complicated by the minute, but one thing she knew was she had to get that drug and make an antidote, it was the only way to stop anything like this happening again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Flip..no...no JIyong...no....flip...flip it....FOR GOODNESS SAKE FLIP THE DAMN PANCAKE!!", Dara screamed finally losing her patience.

 

"I'M BLOODY TRYING!!", JIyong shouted back.

 

"THEN DO IT!! YOU'RE GOING TO BURN IT!", Dara whacked his arm.

 

 

Jiyong flipped the pancake with all his might.

 

 

"OH OH OH", Dara shouted as the pancake flew up in th air, "CATCH IT!! CAAAAAAAAATCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH IT!"

 

 

Jiyong tried to but the pancake missed the pan by an inch and fell flat on the floor.

 

 

"WHAT THE HELLLLL?!!", Dara shouted as she fell onto her knees in front of the pancake, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

 

"YOU SAID TO FLIP IT!", Jiyong shouted back angrily.

 

"AND CATCH IT TOOOOOOO!", Dara screamed.

 

 

 

 

 

Halmoni stood by the door and shook her head, "aigoo....why is it they communicate so well only when they're fighting." She sighed before leaving the two to destroy each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh god!! That's the 7th bloody pancake!" Dara wailed as she scraped theh half burnt pancake off the floor.

 

 

"Let's do it again!" JIyong said with determination as he tried to make a new pancake mix.

 

 

"NO!", Dara stood up.

 

You said you were hungry", Jiyong protested.

 

"Exactly!! I'M STARVING!", Dara shouted, "...Let me do it then!"

 

"No", Jiyong shook his head.

 

 

"Look", Dara suddenly held his hands to stop him, "JIyong you can't be good at everthing, unfortunately cooking a pancake that every other person on this planet can manage to make seems to be where your talents stop, so let's not waste time and let me do the cooking from now on ok?", she smiled thinly at him.

 

"No", Jiyong replied bluntly.

 

 

Dara's face fell and she glared at him, "You're doing this on purpose aren't you?!"

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes and pulled his hands from her grip.

 

 

"Ani!", Dara leaned forward, "Chincha, how can someone be so bad at cracking an egg?! You're joking aren't you?!"

 

 

Jiyong clenched his jaw, not wanting to shout at her. After all the whole reason he was doing all this was for her.

 

 

"Why are you cooking for me anyway? It makes no sense!", Dara asked amazed, "What are you playing at now Kwon Jiyong?"

 

 

"I just wanted to cook for you-"

 

"Yes but why?", she flapped her hands in front of her.

 

 

JIyong sighed and shook his head.

 

 

"What could possibly be going through that weird miind of yours to make you want to cook for me-"

 

"Because I'm going to make you mine again", Jiyong suddenly said gruffily at her having had enough.

 

 

Dara's eyes fluttered and her lips parted slightly in shock. What did he just say?

 

 

"Is that ok?!", Jiyong muttered through gritted teeth before returning to the pancake mix.

 

 

Dara looked around in confusion. 'Wait what?! He's...going to make me his again?!! ANI does that make any sense?! What does he mean?! And why did it sound more like a threat then anything else?! This guy seriously!!'

 

 

"YAH!", Dara pulled his arm, "What the hell are you on about?! DIdn't I say I'm never going to forgive you! Who said you can do that huh?!"

 

"I did!", JIyong faced her angrily.

 

Dara blinked again, why was he sounding so angry?!

 

 

"...ani...no....I don't want you to", she stuttered.

 

 

Jiyong smirked and leaned towards her making her lean back, "You think you have a choice Dara Park?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gummy sensed someone behind her and she turned to see Bom standing by the door of her lab.

 

"Bom?"

 

 

"What is this place?", Bom asked looking around.

 

"How...did you get in?" Gummy asked.

 

"I threatened Young deuk to let me in", Bom looked at her apologetically.

 

 

Gummy sighed, "It's ok...what brings you here?"

 

"I heard about the antidote you're making."

 

Gummy nodded, "Cl told you?"

 

Bom nodded, "Is it true that we need to get hold of the drug to be able make the antidote?"

 

 

"I'm afraid so", Gummy replied.

 

"Then....do we have a plan?", Bom said.

 

 

"Bom...you sure you want to do this?", Gummy asked.

 

Bom nodded, "I'm sure....I've been thinking...if one of us gets drugged again then...", she shook her head, "I don't think I can bear it."

 

Gummy nodded, "I know what you mean, that's why I've been trying to make this antidote, "After Sanghyun got drugged I couldn't-"

 

"Sanghyun?", Bom suddenly looked up.

 

 

 

Gummy suddenly clasped her hands over , she thought CL would have told Bom.

 

 

"Sanghyun...oppa?", Bom asked again, "As in Dara's oppa?"

 

Gummy stood there frozen.

 

 

"Oh my god....", Bom gasped, "Sanghyun oppa died because of that drug?..."

 

 

Gummy slowly nodded.

 

 

Bom stepped back in shock, "...Sanghyun oppa...was he GD's best friend? The one you told us about?!"

 

Gummy nodded again.

 

"Oh my god...that means GD didn't kill Sanghyun oppa...I need to tell Dara..."